loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I can't seem to figure out how to move the camera. In earlier versions I used the mouse, but that doesn't work. I also tried out the Xbox Controller and new control settings.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I cant get them to do pegging grab all they try to do is choke me out, is there something i"m missing?

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Here's another link:

Can anyone get the skullgirls event after sleeping in the mattress behind the dorms? I got the punishment event with the new teacher after choosing to slack during class a few times, but I can't seem to get the one with the skullgirls. And it seems like there's lots of bugs, hope Salia irons everything out soon, doubt it's just gonna take her one day though. The new intro was pretty good, but everything after feels lacklustre by comparison right now. Still excited for this!

How do you get the scene with the teacher? I've gone to sleep like 8 times in class now and nothing.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
How do you get the scene with the teacher? I've gone to sleep like 8 times in class now and nothing.
Just luck, you'll get busted if you choose to sleep enough times (doesn't feel like 25% but maybe we're unlucky).
Also I got the scene with the skullgirl behind the dorms, but it was the same scene as before when you didn't pay the rent and Patricia whored you out to some girl with dreadlocks who wears a mask, not the other skullgirls that used to be around the school. Kinda disappointed about that.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
It's a trio-grab attack you need to have Cherry + Kelly + Ronda in the same fight and after you got caught by one of them you gonna see the scene.
Those are the three that appear on top of the fourth page? Because I select the 3 of them and they only slam their asses against me.

Alfye

Sep 2, 2017
Those are the three that appear on top of the fourth page? Because I select the 3 of them and they only slam their asses against me.
Yes those 3 are them. After their grab attacks the game supposed to load for a sec to load the new scene with the 3 of them present.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
If someone manages to get a save file from the 1.1 version of the game, please share a link. I barely was able to play and I got so lost since I had no idea where to go. I did find the orc camp, but no orcs.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
The version 1.35 of Femdom School is the last stable one.

FEM U is under heavy construction atm.

Meh... I just want new content. All she has done for almost a year was re-design the entire story mode from scratch. Been waiting months on new content.
It was a bit more (day/night, talking, gifting, new inventory, graphical improvements etc.) and it was totally necessary.
Without going much into detail: Adding content "somewhere" in the world might give the "fun" for explorers, but players keep missing the content and wandering aimlessly to find new stuff they might have missed. So I had to come up with a solution that gives players some sort of control and knowledge. So they can replay enslavement-scenes or minigames on demand without reseting the save file.
And so they know what they need to do to get into a certain scene.

The original game "Femdom School" has the last and final version: v1.35

Fem U is treated like a "New Game"

Last edited:

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
Salia Coel keeps on releasing new contents everyday. She release 1.13 today kind soul anyone? Or shall we wait for major updates? But gotta say, the difficulties of struggling. Yep, my keyboard will gonna get destroy for this lol

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Need someone to release the new version... Please not anonfile link this time.
I'm eager to play new versions too, but sometimes it's better to ignore minor updates and wait for major ones. Better to wait for an update that increases instability and fps than a minor grammar update.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I just uploaded v1.16, but just now realized downloading from anonfile is no good. I don't want to put anyone through that. I might try again tomorrow.

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
any one can help why I cannot move the visual angle by the mouse, only can move the visual angle by mouse during fight scene?

Should I re download the unity 3d?

I have tried once but it is no use

Jan 8, 2018
any one can help why I cannot move the visual angle by the mouse, only can move the visual angle by mouse during fight scene?

Should I re download the unity 3d?

I have tried once but it is no use
The camera control seems to be click and drag, rather than just moving the mouse. If you've tried that, I'm not sure what else to offer.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Fem U 1.17

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
The camera control seems to be click and drag, rather than just moving the mouse. If you've tried that, I'm not sure what else to offer.
Thanks, obviously I have try all method to move the camera in regular scene, but it never move. include any keyboard button, click and drag the mouse, full screen or window, administrator launch...... never used... also re-install the unity 3d engine

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes