• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
You aren't missing much.

There's only about half a dozen girls around school. The options you get when you interact with them often don't work. Attacking a girl will often put you in a fight against a competely different girl, and the submit scene seems to be the same for all girls, with an unfinished/placeholder model. Generally, there's way less content than the previous version, which I just don't understand. You can still fight all the other girls in the quickmatch mode, though.
Huh when I click submit, it just tells me that it's not implemented yet.

Edit: nvm, I found Kelly and there it works.

Last edited:

papey

Sep 7, 2017
where are the saves located? i will try and see if a fresh save will make the exe work

actually maybe it's not related to that seeing as it crashes on the small unity screen thing

Last edited:

HereForFemdom

Jun 8, 2018
can anyone share the new fem u game from salia ?
You can find a download link in the previous page but here ya go:

If you're on Windows 7, the game will crash due to the new Unity version, otherwise, the game is currently really buggy but Salia is working on it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
People keep giving bad reviews in this thread without realizing they're playing an extremely buggy and outdated version of the game, smh
Papa Ernie is there a possibility you could change the link in the OP to be the following one instead? It's version 1.35, there's newer ones but they're also buggy as hell.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Why this game is not working on windows 7 pufff...
It was working before last update. But changing Unity version messed up the game, so it doesn't work now and there are a lot of bugs even if it runs on other windows versions. Salia said she has already made it work on win7, but as amount of bugs right now is so high that there's no point game uploading it now. Just wait until she fixes everything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is it possible to reverse it on a girl trying to dominate you so you dominate her?
I know i'm very late to this party and this post was several months ago but it's a running theme from some people and I need to get the giggles out of my system....

It's a femdom game, the title is femdom and the gameplay is femdom.

Which part of femdom would suggest that it's reversed to allow the male to gain domination?

I'll tell you because i'm a sweetheart ... no part. Not just aimed at this guy but I see it a lot "oooh, a femdom game, can we reverse it" .... no, it's a femdom game.

Male dom games are what you want.

Didn't work, still giggling.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I know i'm very late to this party and this post was several months ago but it's a running theme from some people and I need to get the giggles out of my system....

It's a femdom game, the title is femdom and the gameplay is femdom.

Which part of femdom would suggest that it's reversed to allow the male to gain domination?

I'll tell you because i'm a sweetheart ... no part. Not just aimed at this guy but I see it a lot "oooh, a femdom game, can we reverse it" .... no, it's a femdom game.

Male dom games are what you want.

Didn't work, still giggling.
I don't think people looking for maledom deserve all the blame though. There's a big problem with tagging in general where a vanilla/maledom games will include the one obligatory 'femdom' scene, and then the game gets tagged as femdom. I can see how some people see the tag and dismiss it entirely...

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
Have tried play the latest version (Fem U 1.0 thanks to source man above). Actually I kinda played all the version of this include the older and the oldest and as for the new version, the story is just unplayable. Errors and problems after update? And what's this girl on the rooftop? New character something?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes