CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Do you mean the area where the castle is in? I couldn't find her there...
Alright so, I went there to check again
She stands there right in the first room after the monster cave
If you don't see her, there might be something wrong with the game.

Reactions: Regula

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
you know how to cross to the back of the monster cave,when I beat the last snake girl there's a barrier that won't let me go on, I'm playing version 1.35

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Apparently Salia is close to releasing Fem U 2.0, and there's A LOT of changes. Can't wait, here's the patreon post (it's public) for anyone curious.

Looks hype and promising.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Apparently Salia is close to releasing Fem U 2.0, and there's A LOT of changes. Can't wait, here's the patreon post (it's public) for anyone curious.

Looks hype and promising.
Hopefully he fixes the way movement on your character works in this or a future update. It seems to be odd and slippery and you get stuck on a lot of things.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hopefully he fixes the way movement on your character works in this or a future update. It seems to be odd and slippery and you get stuck on a lot of things.
Yup, hopefully we'll be able to run down/up the stairs without our character getting stuck this time. Since it's such a big update that the game will supposedly feel new, there's a chance things like that are fixed!

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Does the executable work for anyone else? I can't seem to get it to work. RIP
It works for me, but the game itself...not so much. Story mode is basically unplayable. Textures pop when you are one step away and that's when they are not straight up having a seizure also it's uninhabited except for like 3 versions of the Cherry girl. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but yeah

Reactions: GearlessJoe

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
You aren't missing much.

There's only about half a dozen girls around school. The options you get when you interact with them often don't work. Attacking a girl will often put you in a fight against a competely different girl, and the submit scene seems to be the same for all girls, with an unfinished/placeholder model. Generally, there's way less content than the previous version, which I just don't understand. You can still fight all the other girls in the quickmatch mode, though.

There seems to be a glitch which stops you from getting health back when you sleep, which is pretty game breaking.

You can now study which gives you talent points, I haven't played enough to see what you actually do with them, though. There's also some angle now where the school is actually just a simulation and you're basically strappd to a VR machine, which I don't understand why that was necesssary.

Honestly, I'd say just stick with the old version for now. This one doesn't have much to offer.

Reactions: GearlessJoe
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes