• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You can find a download link in the previous page but here ya go:

If you're on Windows 7, the game will crash due to the new Unity version, otherwise, the game is currently really buggy but Salia is working on it.
Ty!

Insomnia098

Nov 7, 2018
ı have played FEM U 1.0 and
When I opened the game game asked me :you want fart scat and ı forgot :D I activated them all But
I didn't come across any one.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017

Fem U 1.1
+ This build should work for WIn 7 now (that one took me a while to fix)
+ Struggling and damage is now calculated correctly, depending on player and enemy level
+ All imporant NPC's can be talked to. (Gift/submit coming soon)

Sitting people can be spoken to
Gob's glitch is fixed
Spare Clothes item from inventory now restores your Clothes-Bar
Skullgirl's mouth is now fixed during kissing
Bowsette's castle can be entered now
Kitsune is now meditating in front of her Dojo
Teeny's face is now different. You can see her next to Gob.

Thank you all for your support!!!
You are helping A TON!
A bug-fix-wave will be done tomorrow , (Fem U 1.11)

(I tried, it actually works on win 7)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

Fem U 1.1
+ Struggling and damage is now calculated correctly, depending on player and enemy level

Gob's glitch is fixed

You are helping A TON!

Thanks a lot, man!

Apr 28, 2018

Fem U 1.1

Gob's glitch is fixed

You are helping A TON!

New link please anonfile seems to be blocked or something by my ISP

This has been an on-going issue with my ISP for almost a year and I don't know how to fix it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

This has been an on-going issue with my ISP for almost a year and I don't know how to fix it.
Here's another link:

Can anyone get the skullgirls event after sleeping in the mattress behind the dorms? I got the punishment event with the new teacher after choosing to slack during class a few times, but I can't seem to get the one with the skullgirls. And it seems like there's lots of bugs, hope Salia irons everything out soon, doubt it's just gonna take her one day though. The new intro was pretty good, but everything after feels lacklustre by comparison right now. Still excited for this!

papey

Sep 7, 2017
yea i noticed a lot of bugs with npcs being impossible to talk to or lacking most options

i imagine so far she has laid out the more advanced framework and the conversions are still ongoing which is fair enough and i'm looking forward to it, i'm happy the game is getting a more coherent shape & form to it

Reactions: GearlessJoe

theotherone2025

Nov 13, 2017
jschreiber0@gmail.com

There are a lot of options there, but it's most likely not your ISP.
Being unable to reach a site by URL, you may want to check your DNS settings. You can check this without changing any settings by attempting to reach the site via IP address. Anonfile.com is resolving to 194.32.146.61 for me. So, if you're able to ping that IP address, then you are able to reach that site. This is a useful test because it would fail if you were actually being blocked by a firewall. If the issue is an outdated DNS server, then you likely have issues reaching more sites too. You could change your DNS settings to use google's at 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 as a quick resolution.
If the test fails, then you may indeed have a connection issue with that site. You would then need to troubleshoot your software and hardware to see what is actually blocking you. You can then easily narrow down by process of elimination. For example, if you can connect to that site on your cell phone when connected to your home wifi but not on your laptop, then it's likely an issue with your laptop's software firewall. If you can't get to that site on your cell phone when connected to your home wifi, but can when connected through only your cell carrier, then it could be an issue with your router's firewall configuration. It would be unlikely that you would have the same issue when connected to your home network and cell network, since they are typically different networks.
If you want to make sure the issue is with the router before making any configuration changes, connect a computer directly to the modem (you may need to reboot your modem before the computer can get online) and see if you can reach the site. If you can reach the site like this, then the issue is with the router and you'll need to make changes. If you can't reach the site by IP when connected directly to the modem and any software firewall is disabled, then the issue may be with your ISP. At this point, you may want to call them. If they can verify your issue, then they should be able to resolve it, but it may need to be resolved by another team, so it may take time. If this is the case, make sure they have a number to reach you on and that the phone number on your account can actually reach you. You may need to follow up a few times, just make sure your ticket isn't closed until your issue is resolved.
Keep in mind, this assumes you are not being blocked due to a local law and you're not connecting though a managed network like a job or college.
If you're unsure how to do something, don't be afraid to ask google. If you're about to disconnect from the internet and may not be able to load a site, save (not the same as a bookmark/favorite) whatever site you're using as a reference so you can load it with no internet connection.
Hopefully this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: Insomnia098

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
Guys there's already a new version 1.11 kind soul anyone? I already played the 1.1 ver so far the problems got fixed already but still hoping for improvements mostly in the story

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Fem U 1.11

First bugfix wave:

Gym girls don't appear at night anymore if you sleep outside

Fixed Milas model during her defeat-scene

Fixed Light-issues in Milas and Flowers' defeat - scene

Koopette's have a provisory idle-pose now instead of a T-Pose

Bowsette is now interactable

Strawberry Milkshake can be bought again

Nina is now interactable with the new system

Battle is now possible for every character.

Hapi is now starting at lvl 7 on a battle. If you have a save from an earlier version than 1.11 she will start at lvl 0.

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
ı have played FEM U 1.0 and
When I opened the game game asked me :you want fart scat and ı forgot :D I activated them all But
I didn't come across any one.
I think it is kind of survey so she can know whether she will put it or not for upcoming updates, I guess.

Alfye

Sep 2, 2017
Could someone tell me which of the girls do the pegging?
It's a trio-grab attack you need to have Cherry + Kelly + Ronda in the same fight and after you got caught by one of them you gonna see the scene.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes