SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I blocked you because of direct insults to me and harming my project

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine working your ass off for a game and after your surgery you come home and read shit like this. I think it was very disrespectful. But more than my feelings, it hurts the project itself.
You could had least written me a private message or an Email or something first. I'm sure we could have solved it.
Please be careful in future when you write on other developers public sites.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Salia agree to create a face for the female protagonist, does not give sexual excitement to see a faceless female character
: P

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Salia agree to create a face for the female protagonist, does not give sexual excitement to see a faceless female character
: P
Let your imagination do this work ;)

It may sound strange but some player like to play as "warriors" who don't give in to temptation and look angry. Others are "slaves" with a weak/sad expression with tears. And others are "perverts" who really enjoy with a smiling expression. And others are having this super sexual excitement (Ahegao).
Some players even want to defeat my NPC's. They really want to win this game (Silly players... as if I would let that happen).
Anyway-
First I was thinking about letting the player push buttons. Imagine your keyboard button 1 is for emotionless.
2 is happier. 3 is sad with tears 4 is excited and 5 is very excited and 6 is Ahegao.
But then I thought the idea sucks.

Then I was thinking about giving the player characters a "eye-less face". A lot of hentai-artists are using this trick with male characters too. But then I thought I'd rather just make something super new and make this new "Head" you see in my game.
Part of the "lore" is that the face of the player in real life is seen by the npc's.
I know youre not used to it- but I kinda like the whole concept. :cool:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hang on, there won't be a way to win? (o_o")
Well...no. You can't.
Mainly because it's an simulation game.
Just like you can not win in "The Sims".

The difference is: I want to make it SUPER HARD.
You can still progress in the game by studying in the university and leveling up and boosting your relationship with the NPC's and getting some cash .

But the longer you play the harder it will get, which forces the pc to be a sex slave.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Well...no. You can't.

You can still progress in the game by studying in the university and leveling up and boosting your relationship with the NPC's and getting some cash .

But the longer you play the harder it will get, which forces the pc to be a sex slave.
So I really liked the old system when you got captured by the goblins and to leave you had to actually break free/escape, will we ever see this again?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
The teacher gives a small explaination at the beginning. I really need to do a tutorial-battle.

Left Mouse Button: Attack
Right Mouse Button: Block

Shift: Run modifier
WASD: Movement

If you get grabbed by the enemy:

Left/RIght mouse button or Q&E to struggle free.

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019
can we change the WASD movement? i tried to with "input" but it doesn't work when i launch the game

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
can we change the WASD movement? i tried to with "input" but it doesn't work when i launch the game
The unity launcher is pretty deprecated.
Eventually Steam will launch the game directly when you click play. Which means: I have to make an input-manager ingame somehow.

But thaaaaaats something i wanna do later.

You are probably from france, using a AZERTY keyboard, am I right?

Just wondering, could I make a temporary solution like
A button that switches WASD to ZQSD ?

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Let your imagination do this work ;)

It may sound strange but some player like to play as "warriors" who don't give in to temptation and look angry. Others are "slaves" with a weak/sad expression with tears. And others are "perverts" who really enjoy with a smiling expression. And others are having this super sexual excitement (Ahegao).
Some players even want to defeat my NPC's. They really want to win this game (Silly players... as if I would let that happen).
Anyway-
First I was thinking about letting the player push buttons. Imagine your keyboard button 1 is for emotionless.
2 is happier. 3 is sad with tears 4 is excited and 5 is very excited and 6 is Ahegao.
But then I thought the idea sucks.

Then I was thinking about giving the player characters a "eye-less face". A lot of hentai-artists are using this trick with male characters too. But then I thought I'd rather just make something super new and make this new "Head" you see in my game.
Part of the "lore" is that the face of the player in real life is seen by the npc's.
I know youre not used to it- but I kinda like the whole concept. :cool:
the problem is that there are also male players like me who like to play with a female character who is a beautiful girl with a nice face and have lesbian sex, we lack the imagination and you are also losing the oral animations since the character it doesn't have a mouth,not have face either, if what you're trying to do that, I think it would be better a character edition, so you could put the face and body that player wanted

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
for games with third-person characters the best is the possibility that the player can edit his character, especially for those who want to play with a beautiful girl, with a beautiful face and have lesbian sex, for games where you want to see the player identified the best is the first person where your body looks, but if you look down, in plan like you're there for real

Jan 8, 2018
Honestly the biggest peeve I have with the character model is that the skin tones don't match well, and it looks a bit cobbled together as a result. Other than that it's nothing too unusual.

ThatForumNoob

Jun 6, 2017
Well...no. You can't.

I can understand the reasoning behind that, but perhaps it would be interesting if there could be some sort of really hard to reach win, like you defeat all the girls/enemies and you complete all your missions or something; just to give the game an end objective. I'm curious though do you have any plans set it stone for how leveling is going to work yet? I think it would be neat if it could do small things like increase your damage, HP, or your movement and attack speed.

I used to support you under a different name on Patreon and I hope to do so again
(not that you did anything wrong, I'm just broke rn)

Anyway I still look forward to seeing what you make in the future, I love that you stay active and communicate with your fans, with that said wish you the best!

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019
The unity launcher is pretty deprecated.
Eventually Steam will launch the game directly when you click play. Which means: I have to make an input-manager ingame somehow.

But thaaaaaats something i wanna do later.

You are probably from france, using a AZERTY keyboard, am I right?

Just wondering, could I make a temporary solution like
A button that switches WASD to ZQSD ?
Yes i am from france,
and my big problem is the ZQSD, so it would be a good idea to be able to switch :)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Yes i am from france,
and my big problem is the ZQSD, so it would be a good idea to be able to switch :)
Oh i can do that, no problem!

the problem is that there are also male players like me who like to play with a female character who is a beautiful girl with a nice face and have lesbian sex, we lack the imagination and you are also losing the oral animations since the character it doesn't have a mouth,not have face either, if what you're trying to do that, I think it would be better a character edition, so you could put the face and body that player wanted
A character-customizer for the player character is planned in future.
So you can change hairstyle, skin and hair color, and maybe the outfit color too.
But thats it. At the moment I dont have the resources to add a face to the player character and voice too, ... maybe in a far future where my game reaches 10.0k + id consider this.

I can understand the reasoning behind that, but perhaps it would be interesting if there could be some sort of really hard to reach win, like you defeat all the girls/enemies and you complete all your missions or something; just to give the game an end objective. I'm curious though do you have any plans set it stone for how leveling is going to work yet? I think it would be neat if it could do small things like increase your damage, HP, or your movement and attack speed.
Of course!
You can try unlock every character in Quickmatch, then max-out your talents and max - out the relationsships.
Higher level already increases your attack-damage at the moment.
(Higher level means: You deal more damage and you have more struggle-strength basically)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes