Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to cheat in this game ?
If you go buy the mushroom from the goblins clicking on it spawns a milkshake that breaks your stamina meter idk if its an intended function or not but itll keep it full

Apr 28, 2018
If you go buy the mushroom from the goblins clicking on it spawns a milkshake that breaks your stamina meter idk if its an intended function or not but itll keep it full
It's intended. I reported it about 2-3 months ago to the creator he didn't remove it or fix it lol.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Wondering if there's a save file that unlocks all characters in Matchmaking.

I tried to mod my save file once, corrupting AND glitching it to where I played in development characters that weren't meant to be unlocked.

The girl who can summon a demon copy of herself was a glitch result of my corrupting it and she was quite OP.

Cannytomtom

Sep 15, 2018
How do I save. 90% of the people I speak to just open an empty dialogue box that I can't close and I'm stuck in place. until I restart the game or teleport back to the room.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Wondering if there's a save file that unlocks all characters in Matchmaking.

I tried to mod my save file once, corrupting AND glitching it to where I played in development characters that weren't meant to be unlocked.

The girl who can summon a demon copy of herself was a glitch result of my corrupting it and she was quite OP.
You can fight all of the characters in this game since beginning. Others are not implemented yet.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone know where kitsune is? I've been searching all over but there's no sign of her. I played the enslavement minigame in this guy's patreon so I kinda want to know

Reactions: screwmewithtickles

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone know where kitsune is? I've been searching all over but there's no sign of her. I played the enslavement minigame in this guy's patreon so I kinda want to know
As far as I remember, she is outside, behind the monster cave

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes