VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
My god, i'm too much excited for this remake!

Thanks, however, it's always best to keep your expectations in check, remember that I can always die, and then the game will be abandoned again ;p. Also, the renders, story, tags, characters, release date, update frequency, engine, choices, weather, gas prices, or whatever else you might want to dislike might, in the end, not be up your alley.

This marks my third project in the making. In my first attempt, I got a bit carried away with ambitious mechanics, non-sexual animations, and even facial capture technology, among other things. The result? A super short, visually appealing portion of a game. However, it also led to some tension with my wife, who rightly pointed out that my hobby consumed 99% of my time. So, I made the tough decision to let go of that project. I'm relieved I didn't start a Patreon or share it with the world, except for a couple of fellow femdom game developers.

After some time, inspiration struck again, and I started working on another title. This time, I opted for a less ambitious scope, fewer mechanics, no non-sexual animations, and fewer characters. While I couldn't dedicate as much time as I would have liked, at least my wife wasn't as concerned about it. Unfortunately, an unexpected event in my life forced me to remove a character from the game due to a strong association with that event. It caused a brief pause in development, but I'm determined to complete this project after one or two updates of "Your Emily."

And now, we find ourselves here, with "Your Emily," a project that I want to release ASAP to put some wind into my sails. This means that for the first release, I'm adopting a "less is more" approach. If I create a render that looks ok imo, I probably won't obsessively go back and make multiple revisions, as I usually do. It might take you playing the game just a second to click to skip something that I might have spent 3-4 hours meticulously crafting.

I will probably include one animation, and that will be it for the initial release. If people like the first build, then sure, I'll try to refine it even more (or just maintain the quality as it is, instead focusing on delivering the next update ASAP if that's what the community wants). If they don't? I can always cry into my pillow a bit and then get back to my previous project and slowly polish it before the release and see if it do better.

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 1 of 3: Julia

J final3g.png

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 2 of 3: Karen

Karen final3g.png

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 3 of 3: Maya

Maya final2.png

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
I think as long as you set yourself realistic goals and make the game you want to make you have every chance of realising this project.

The renders look good to me. As long as the story is there and allows for a few options I think you have a great idea for a game.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I think as long as you set yourself realistic goals and make the game you want to make you have every chance of realising this project.

The renders look good to me. As long as the story is there and allows for a few options I think you have a great idea for a game.
Well I do hope so, if it won't be "there" I hope you and dgktommmmm " will help me get it to where it needs to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: manlock

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks, however, it's always best to keep your expectations in check, remember that I can always die, and then the game will be abandoned again ;p. Also, the renders, story, tags, characters, release date, update frequency, engine, choices, weather, gas prices, or whatever else you might want to dislike might, in the end, not be up your alley.

This marks my third project in the making. In my first attempt, I got a bit carried away with ambitious mechanics, non-sexual animations, and even facial capture technology, among other things. The result? A super short, visually appealing portion of a game. However, it also led to some tension with my wife, who rightly pointed out that my hobby consumed 99% of my time. So, I made the tough decision to let go of that project. I'm relieved I didn't start a Patreon or share it with the world, except for a couple of fellow femdom game developers.

After some time, inspiration struck again, and I started working on another title. This time, I opted for a less ambitious scope, fewer mechanics, no non-sexual animations, and fewer characters. While I couldn't dedicate as much time as I would have liked, at least my wife wasn't as concerned about it. Unfortunately, an unexpected event in my life forced me to remove a character from the game due to a strong association with that event. It caused a brief pause in development, but I'm determined to complete this project after one or two updates of "Your Emily."

And now, we find ourselves here, with "Your Emily," a project that I want to release ASAP to put some wind into my sails. This means that for the first release, I'm adopting a "less is more" approach. If I create a render that looks ok imo, I probably won't obsessively go back and make multiple revisions, as I usually do. It might take you playing the game just a second to click to skip something that I might have spent 3-4 hours meticulously crafting.

I will probably include one animation, and that will be it for the initial release. If people like the first build, then sure, I'll try to refine it even more (or just maintain the quality as it is, instead focusing on delivering the next update ASAP if that's what the community wants). If they don't? I can always cry into my pillow a bit and then get back to my previous project and slowly polish it before the release and see if it do better.

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 1 of 3: Julia

View attachment 2978964

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 2 of 3: Karen

View attachment 2979000

Meet Spoiled Rich Bratty Frat Girl 3 of 3: Maya

View attachment 2978996
Wow hoping the bratty girls get to humiliate the MC a lot! Maybe as a group even. :LOL:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I'm a bit on the fence with the Gabriela character. I want to make her the only girl with something extra in her pants, but IDK if I should just slap a dick on a girl or give her a bit of masculine bone structure, etc. to make her more believable. I guess its futa vs shemale? IDK if there is a difference. Currently, I don't have many plans for her, but I do have a cool event with her in mind if you end up on the sissy route.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That feels natural, especially on a sissy route. Especially if she’s a domme, it would be a nice difference to show that trans women are not sissies and vice versa.

Nov 16, 2021
To me it feels like you already have a big overview for the story and the role for Gabriela. For her development in the story, often her backstory is quite important. To give her a more elaborate backstory in order to incorporate a more living character in your game. Therefore the fact that she's transitioning/transitioned is perhaps a bigger part of her past that will help to give you a direction for this character and more natural character. Therefore, I would think slighly manly characteristics would suit better, but this is more written in the hope of giving you more insight of ideas of what you prefer.

From your story and all the characters you already have shown, it looks quite positive and I'm happily following the topic, ty!

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
To me it feels like you already have a big overview for the story and the role for Gabriela. For her development in the story, often her backstory is quite important. To give her a more elaborate backstory in order to incorporate a more living character in your game. Therefore the fact that she's transitioning/transitioned is perhaps a bigger part of her past that will help to give you a direction for this character and more natural character. Therefore, I would think slightly manly characteristics would suit better, but this is more written in the hope of giving you more insight of ideas of what you prefer.

From your story and all the characters you already have shown, it looks quite positive and I'm happily following the topic, ty!
Well there is one big secret from her past but I think it's better for to save such an "oh" moment, for the actual release although it does not matter in context of how much masculine she looks.

Nov 7, 2020
I'll say keep the wife lil bit slutty and old looking milf.
I echo this - in the original game is that she was slightly older, average in looks i.e. she was a bit chubby, had cellulate etc... It's all part of a multi-faceted reason why this game appeals to me so much and have kept coming back to it for years - it is unlike any other VN on this site in this genre, all the others have sprites that are 'too polished' or where the premise of the VN fantastical and therefore unrelatable.