VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
I echo this - in the original game is that she was slightly older, average in looks i.e. she was a bit chubby, had cellulate etc... It's all part of a multi-faceted reason why this game appeals to me so much and have kept coming back to it for years - it is unlike any other VN on this site in this genre, all the others have sprites that are 'too polished' or where the premise of the VN fantastical and therefore unrelatable.
Yea Man

Reactions: Zongor

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
For you guys that want to have a say about how small the MC dick should be you can vote here:
I need answers fast so the poll will close in about 24-30 hours.
Thanks to all that will participate.

Size showcase below (not the final shape/look of the dick, focus on size only - the cylinder on the left is 4inches long = 10cm). I will consider only votes from the poll.

1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
1.png
2 inches = 5.08 centimeters 2.png
3 inches = 7.62 centimeters
3.png
4 inches = 10.16 centimeters
4.png

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
All right, now I need to know the context behind some hunk wearing only a speedo in the gym.

Speaking of which, may I suggest an idea for a scene? In the corruption branch, Emily, MC, and some random hung dude go swimming. A penis comparison scene could happen in which MC's bulge is not that visible compared to the hung dude's.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
From what I understand from my research he would have to wear smaller and smaller chastity devices for an extremely long periods of time for that to happen, and even then it would be just temporary state.
True, shrinking from chastity is just temporary. However, in the MC's sissification route his penis/clit could shrink for real if he is subjected to HRT.

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Abandoned!
In all seriousness, I'm still working on it, the first release will probably take the most time as I'm still creating things like environments etc. where most of the scenes will take action as well as rendering the scenes that I already made beforehand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
In all seriousness, I'm still working on it, the first release will probably take the most time as I'm still creating things like environments etc. where most of the scenes will take action as well as rendering the scenes that I already made beforehand.
Have a bit of a setback because of an asset that I used in about 20 renders so far and was planing to use many times later on, but the thing is that I discovered by accident that the asset is ripped from a certain Capcom game so IDK if it's legal to use. But the artist is selling it on a legal store so IDK. I asked him multiple times already but he just ignores me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your game is in 2D, you shouldn't have problems using 3D assets that are copyrighted regardless of you owning them or not. A different thing is to use the semblance of a person or a copyrighted image or character.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
If your game is in 2D, you shouldn't have problems using 3D assets that are copyrighted regardless of you owning them or not. A different thing is to use the semblance of a person or a copyrighted image or character.
It's a building, I did buy it. Ok I found this info on different store so I think I'm good:
"

Extended Use License
This item comes with our Extended Use Licensing. This means that you may use the model for both non-commercial and commercial purposes, in a variety of mediums and applications.
"
Thanks slider!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Swooosh and slider