VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
In all seriousness, I'm still working on it, the first release will probably take the most time as I'm still creating things like environments etc. where most of the scenes will take action as well as rendering the scenes that I already made beforehand.
Have a bit of a setback because of an asset that I used in about 20 renders so far and was planing to use many times later on, but the thing is that I discovered by accident that the asset is ripped from a certain Capcom game so IDK if it's legal to use. But the artist is selling it on a legal store so IDK. I asked him multiple times already but he just ignores me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys, Sorry for the late reply. I was in between changing jobs, and for the last 10 days I was more focused on preparing as well as hedonistically consuming content to ease the stress than creating the game. That being said, starting this weekend, I'm getting back to development.

So far, I'm at 150 renders and will aim for ~500 for the first release. I am still trying to find the most efficient workflow for the project, which is important from the perspective of launching Patreon and consistent updates later on.

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
OK, I will post a short preview vid - nothing too crazy- in more or less 30min. Note that:

1. This build is only for testing, mostly the micro mechanics and GUI purposes; almost nothing is final or polished. That being said, I doubt that I will be adding anything more (most likely removing or polishing things) unless I find something good in your guys feedback.
  2. I know that you've seen/played/expected/can develop a better game. It's my first time showing a bit of a project to the public, so I'm a little nervous. OFC all constructive feedback is welcome, so if you have something negative or positive to say, please do so, as long as it's not just pure hate :p
  3. The video will be without commentary because I don't have time to edit it into the video. I think you will be able to deduce most things, but I will try to answer any questions about it here.