A hot psychotherapist will discuss your femdom fantasies with you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-30
Release Date: 2023-03-30
Developer: Katarina Sin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2507142 View attachment 2507143 View attachment 2507144 View attachment 2507145 View attachment 2507147 View attachment 2507148 View attachment 2507149 View attachment 2507150
some aspects do remind us of Jobeo exteme games collection (y)

Last edited:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
femdom therapy :unsure: ,who's the rapist? I mean the thepaist. Is the therapy for the women? Probably she looks like she has anger issues. She really treats that guy badly. Maybe a good old fashion spanking is what she needs. I never thought women should have jobs. They are too high-strung and not very intelligent, IMO.

Ok, well, good luck. :giggle:
Where do you think married women and GFs find other men they are interested in, their jobs. Thats why in the old days guys supported thier wives and women stayed at home, cuz they knew this would happen someday. NTR and cuckold now we are! You can thank Fifty Shades movie for this too. American women are the most spoiled of any women in th world also, and they complain they have it tough in US cuz they never been outside the country, like to Middle East for example.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thats why in the old days guys supported thier wives and women stayed at home, cuz they knew this would happen someday.
Women stayed home because they didn't have any rights, it had nothing to do with cuckoldry. Cuckoldry has been around for centuries. At least 13th Century, at least that's when it's mentioned in stories so it will have been around a lot longer than that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Women stayed home because they didn't have any rights, it had nothing to do with cuckoldry. Cuckoldry has been around for centuries. At least 13th Century, at least that's when it's mentioned in stories so it will have been around a lot longer than that.
Men were dumb to give them any rights, a moment of weakness and now look at where we are! They're all whores! :Kappa:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Tbf no common man or woman had any rights for the majority of history. We were either slaves, serfs or peasants who were ruled by warlords, tyrants and regimes. The common man only recently got the right to vote but it comes with the cost we're all susceptible to the draft if our nations ever go to war and should you ever receive your draft card but refuse to go to war you're subject for immediate execution. Women on the other hand got lucky, they received the right to vote and don't have to worry about ever receiving a draft card.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Women on the other hand got lucky, they received the right to vote and don't have to worry about ever receiving a draft card.
Constantly see people say this but it only applies to the US.

Other countries can and do draft women.

In the UK, women have been eligible to be drafted since 1941. Specifically all unmarried women and widows between the ages of 20 and 30. Several countries require women to perform a term of service exactly the same as the men.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Constantly see people say this but it only applies to the US.

Other countries can and do draft women.

In the UK, women have been eligible to be drafted since 1941. Specifically all unmarried women and widows between the ages of 20 and 30. Several countries require women to perform a term of service exactly the same as the men.
Your information isn't entirely accurate, to quote:
"Although it is unlikely that conscription will be enforced in the UK – it is possible that women could get drafted, too. Currently, only three countries conscript women and men on the same formal conditions: Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your information isn't entirely accurate, to quote:
"Although it is unlikely that conscription will be enforced in the UK – it is possible that women could get drafted, too. Currently, only three countries conscript women and men on the same formal conditions: Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands."

In December 1941 Parliament passed a second National Service Act. It widened the scope of conscription still further by making all unmarried women and all childless widows between the ages of 20 and 30 liable to call-up.
I take my info from the people that passed the law.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

I take my info from the people that passed the law.
You're forgetting an important detail. This passed in 1941 at the height of World War 2.
It even explained the reasoning why the law passed in the link you shared:
"Men were now required to do some form of National Service up to the age of 60, which included military service for those under 51. The main reason was that there were not enough men volunteering for police and civilian defence work, or women for the auxiliary units of the armed forces."

Need I remind you the current year is 2023, 80 years after WW2, and thus far only 3 countries actively have egalitarian conscription laws. Ukraine is a good example, men weren't allowed to leave the country and had to stay and fight but the women were allowed to flee. Conscription laws aren't really something to be celebrated either unless you're fond of the idea of being forced to fight in a war against your own will.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're forgetting an important detail. This passed in 1941 at the height of World War 2.
It even explained the reasoning why the law passed in the link you shared:
"Men were now required to do some form of National Service up to the age of 60, which included military service for those under 51. The main reason was that there were not enough men volunteering for police and civilian defence work, or women for the auxiliary units of the armed forces."

Need I remind you the current year is 2023, 80 years after WW2, and thus far only 3 countries actively have egalitarian conscription laws. Ukraine is a good example, men weren't allowed to leave the country and had to stay and fight but the women were allowed to flee. Conscription laws aren't really something to be celebrated either unless you're fond of the idea of being forced to fight in a war against your own will.
You're missing the point.

You said, and I quote...

they received the right to vote and don't have to worry about ever receiving a draft card.
To which I replied that only applies in the US.

Doesn't matter when the law was passed. The point is, in times of war, women in the UK are eligible to be drafted.

It's also not a matter of celebrating it. I'm just pointing out that women are only protected from a draft in the US. Men constantly use it as an argument about women not being eligible for the draft yet they ignore the entire world and only focus on one part.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
You're missing the point.

You said, and I quote...

To which I replied that only applies in the US.

Doesn't matter when the law was passed. The point is, in times of war, women in the UK are eligible to be drafted.

It's also not a matter of celebrating it. I'm just pointing out that women are only protected from a draft in the US. Men constantly use it as an argument about women not being eligible for the draft yet they ignore the entire world and only focus on one part.
The UK is not the world. In addition to that War is happening in Europe right now and the Ukrainian women were allowed to leave the country but the men were forbidden, in addition to that Russia recently conscripted men to throw into the meat grinder. Throughout history men have always been taken from their homes and thrown into the meat grinder. You do not seem to understand this. The common man was never free throughout most of history. This notion of "rights" is a modern invention and isn't guaranteed to last either.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bugs
1) The text speed when using Auto in Session 1 and 4 moves a lot slower then other Sessions
2) The game kicks you back to the main menu after each Session

Also the MC looks really weird please change the image for the MC

I still like the game it just need some work ;)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes