Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm new to the game and have a question (I tried to find the answer in this thread, but there's too many posts to go through): if MC will agree to be enslaved by anyone will I be locked out of content with other girls or despite being enslaved can I continue interacting and possibly be enslaved by others? (for now I had the opportunity to be enslaved by Kelly and Skullgirls; said no to Kelly and escaped the basement from SG's HQ, cause I still don't know a lot of characters so it's too early for me to choose)
If I remember correctly you can be enslaved by other girls later anyways.

PS: the real skullgirls enslavement is when you don't escape and you get locked into a 7 days ordeal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
I got stuck in the same place after being told i could go outside, i ended up having to quit the game to get off the stairs and teleport with the cheat menu, just to get out of the basement because no matter what i did i would constantly get stuck.
Could you share the teleporting console command pls?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
the real skullgirls enslavement is when you don't escape and you get locked into a 7 days ordeal.
Yeah, I was enslaved by them, but after the same scenes started repeating I decided to escape :) Seems like a good idea seeing the posts about bugs.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I was enslaved by them, but after the same scenes started repeating I decided to escape :) Seems like a good idea seeing the posts about bugs.
I remember that there was a phase when you can't escape, the game locks you literally in, even if you restart the game, you'll have to traverse those days with the small skullgirl taking you out at night to serve the school girls and during the days you serving the skullgirls and their clientelle :)

I didn't yet finish the 7 days tho. So I don't know. But I got stuck on no stairs so far.

I had trouble with winning fights against monster girls, for example a water nymph like girl always beats me, so I can't advance towards the castle, but I had too much fun in the city anyways.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Have you activated at least the urination content, I know the other one is not for you, but without even the pee one activated, you miss out on content? I want to continue playing, but I wager an update is coming soon, so I will wait until then, I guess

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Have you activated at least the urination content, I know the other one is not for you, but without even the pee one activated, you miss out on content? I want to continue playing, but I wager an update is coming soon, so I will wait until then, I guess
I didn't know I can activate/block any content :oops:

I had trouble with winning fights against monster girls, for example a water nymph like girl always beats me, so I can't advance towards the castle, but I had too much fun in the city anyways.
I haven't tried any mg content yet. I like the Uni setting (much more fun than any of 3 Unis I've attended :p), but I'm not sure about the fantasy content, just doesn't sound that interesting to me.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I didn't know I can activate/block any content :oops:

I haven't tried any mg content yet. I like the Uni setting (much more fun than any of 3 Unis I've attended :p), but I'm not sure about the fantasy content, just doesn't sound that interesting to me.
Yes you can [enable, don't know about blocking....why would you???:oops:], there is a console command which brings up a menu, then in that menu you can activate them. I would use the search this thread function with the keywords "extreme content" and "activation", I always do that because I forgot which numbers are which [the menu is not intuitive].

I thought you used to play some games with MGs, but I agree. I attended only 2 unis [only finished 1 of them], but I have to agree on that one as well :)

Reactions: Mister_M and noway1

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I thought you used to play some games with MGs, but I agree. I attended only 2 unis [only finished 1 of them], but I have to agree on that one as well :)
I teach at one, and I also agree.
I'm a fan of the Skullgirls, but I can't figure out how to leave their enslavement (the scenes do get boring after a while). Isabella has already told me I could leave if I came back after 7 days, but this doesn't seem to have any effect -- I still can't leave through any doors, only with Gena (?) to go again work for money.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes you can [enable, don't know about blocking....why would you???:oops:], there is a console command which brings up a menu, then in that menu you can activate them. I would use the search this thread function with the keywords "extreme content" and "activation", I always do that because I forgot which numbers are which [the menu is not intuitive].
I think I've enabled piss (17; turn on I think), but even while working as a toilet boy I didn't see any scenes. Perhaps I need DLC, but to install it I have to start the game from the scratch and I don't have any desire to grind all these scenes again; tbh I'm already getting bored, so I went to see some MGs, got the Panty Key, but the fights in the tunnel got really repetitive (I've finally lost to 4 kitsunes); I guess it's time to cheat for stats, cause the game's getting too slow for me. While working as a toilet boy I had 3 scenes with skullgirls during one job, that's a little bit too many for my taste.

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
Could you share the teleporting console command pls?
I'm sorry it seems the teleport button has been removed, unless my version has some kind of bug, but the way it would work is you would go into the 0 menu, put a place in such as 'village' and press the teleport button.
Unfortunately you can't even type letters into the command console anymore, only numbers unless as i stated before my version has a bug.

Reactions: paparebbe

Night27

May 8, 2017
Here is a copy of all of the cheat codes that I have just enter the number into the space in the debug menu and use the "+" and "-" or On/Off buttons to adjust things. Also the button to bring up the teleport option is the "9" key and it still works for me but I don't know any codes for the teleport

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
Here is a copy of all of the cheat codes that I have just enter the number into the space in the debug menu and use the "+" and "-" or On/Off buttons to adjust things. Also the button to bring up the teleport option is the "9" key and it still works for me but I don't know any codes for the teleport
Yes thank you i completely forgot that the teleport button was on a completely different menu, i know of two commands for teleporting, first erase TeleportLocation or it won't work then type in either village, to go to the town just outside the cleaning store next to goodies, or type campus to teleport just outside your room.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
============Teleport Locations
Fields
Village
RoomScene
Cave
Campus

So far, try to see if they still work, not tested in a while, I'll get back at some point with some more hacks for this gaem

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
============Teleport Locations
Fields
Village
RoomScene
Cave
Campus

So far, try to see if they still work, not tested in a while, I'll get back at some point with some more hacks for this gaem
Thank you! They indeed do. At least Campus one. And once i've teleported - it seems that it somehow fixed the stairs too. I don't get stuck there anymore :)

Reactions: JakeMSG

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think I've enabled piss (17; turn on I think), but even while working as a toilet boy I didn't see any scenes. Perhaps I need DLC, but to install it I have to start the game from the scratch and I don't have any desire to grind all these scenes again; tbh I'm already getting bored, so I went to see some MGs, got the Panty Key, but the fights in the tunnel got really repetitive (I've finally lost to 4 kitsunes); I guess it's time to cheat for stats, cause the game's getting too slow for me. While working as a toilet boy I had 3 scenes with skullgirls during one job, that's a little bit too many for my taste.
The codes should work without restarting the game. The DLC is defunct for a good while now, for several updates only the codes method worked. I never tried enabling only 17, so maybe that is an issue? I don't know. I will know more when the update comes out and I will have to deal with it again.

The game has repetitive elements yes, unfortunately, but I don't think at the level most devs can code its even reasonable to expect a fully non-repetitive sequence of scenarios in games which rely on mechanics to generate scenes such as this game. I think that would be a monumental effort even for a genius coder.

As of now only visual novels [or rpgms mixed with VN], where each scene is manually added can avoid that. Full random generation would be cool, as in random in every way [not just chars but actions too]. I wish I was a programmer, because then I would aim to create a mechanism whereas I would try to treat some simple actions as invariables and then formulate a logical way of them to combine randomly. Lets say I would define as main "objects" as many fetishes and positions as possible and each fetish having at least 20 variations within, so that in-game you'd experience them in unexpected combos, both in terms of what is done to you, as well as by whom, how many and where. But since I am not a programmer, I can only fantasize about such things, and in the meantime I am grateful for whatever I can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverfan936

Nothing77

Dec 31, 2021
I had a problem after defeated by Elsie my player become to walk like a Dog with chains for the rist of the game any solution please?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes