teddke

Aug 10, 2022
Best Game (with DLC)

I play it ~20h with no sleep.
Beautifully crafted storylines, dialog, characters.
The graphics are realization is still great.
Very much looking forward to the update.
Author 5 out of 5 stars

Last edited:

SagaFart1

Dec 10, 2023
Can anyone help me with giantess scenes? i dont know how to get any ive tried searching up tutorials but have had 0 luck

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Can anyone help me with giantess scenes? i dont know how to get any ive tried searching up tutorials but have had 0 luck

What kind of giantesses do you want? There is one in the forest who is tasked with searching for crystals at night - there are no sex scenes with her.
There's a giantess at the university - she can be found at night on the road to the forest - it's the turn between the campus and the urban area.
There's also a girl with glasses - she's originally located in an additional building on campus, from the dining hall towards the karate girls in the corner room. Or from the gym past the showers you can also get to her;

Deg_reck

Nov 2, 2023
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this
Giantess Spa - Investigation
Katalist
Femdom University Zero

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

FemU Zero- heavy fart scat pee
Katalist- heavy fart, couple scat/pee (Bonnie scat, miki/bev pee)
ToT- heavy fart
ToT Floor 8 Standalone Iris- lots of fart/scat/pee

FemU Zero is the newest femdom university I highly recommend
Katalist is probably my favorite, if youre into facesitting/farting
ToT is the OG that started it all although youll have to dig through posts, floor 1-7 come in one download then seperatly there is floor 8, 9, and S&C 3 xpansion

if youre looking for a quick wank you can google exhentai.org for fart galleries there is some mini manga series on there (No different than VN IMO)
as for VNs

there is Starless I never watched it personally, although they have several VNs out that I believe they have scat

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

toon667

Aug 21, 2019

https://f95zone.to/threads/domination-desire-banished-v4-13-necropanzer.129345/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-fighters-vr-v1-2-0-muhuhu.64719/ - fart focused 3d game
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-fighters-vr-v1-2-0-muhuhu.64719/ - same thread, same developer.

some japanese games, sometimes translated in the threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/fantasm-really-good-giantess-vore-game.58549/page-60 - fantasm, giantess and hardcore fetishes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-tra...ss-world-defense-force-rj190792-skunks.96196/ - attack on giantess, there's a link in the thread, there is also a sequel, mainly giantess.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AdventuresOfDave

Mar 8, 2020
Is there a way to replay being jailed in the police station?
Or is it possible to get jailed(*again*) or be captured by the police in general?

Suggestion :
Would be nice if you engage in conversation with the swat lady guarding the jail cells to confess crimes to let yourself be put in jail or maybe she could make false accusations on you to put you in jail. Much potential there with the jail cells, like your cellmate could take advantage of you etc.

Last edited:

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Is there a way to replay being jailed in the police station?
Or is it possible to get jailed(*again*) or be captured by the police in general?

Suggestion :
Would be nice if you engage in conversation with the swat lady guarding the jail cells to confess crimes to let yourself be put in jail or maybe she could make false accusations on you to put you in jail. Much potential there with the jail cells, like your cellmate could take advantage of you etc.
could you tell me how to get jailed in the first place?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
could you tell me how to get jailed in the first place?
Find a cop and kick his ass, that should suffice. Jokes aside, IIRC you had to get some special Skull Girl cookies that you turn over to an officer outside the station, and under certain circumstances (can't remember which) you get imprisoned by the Skull Girls and tortured/corrupted into going to the officer with some golden cookie telling her those cookies were your doing, which in turn makes the officer arrest you. As of v2.29 (last version I played), it was a sure game over.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

misterzl1

Nov 26, 2020
Shameless plug for myself, but I made them already (Saves, Cheat Table for Cheat engine, info on all the Cheats and Teleport Locations (Press "0" for in-game Variable modifying, Press "9" for Teleport Locations entering), they are here:
Archive Files Password: "DRLF4"
The Files are Near the bottom of the review, click on the "The Files [Click This for the Link itself]" Section Title. I also explained, in that Section, each of the Files (my Saves and the location to place them in, how to use Cheats etc.).

If you want the Link itself and know how to use the Files already, [Here's the direct Link.]
not sure if the file expired or what but it doesnt let me extract anything of these files. no way to open readme either.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
not sure if the file expired or what but it doesnt let me extract anything of these files. no way to open readme either.
Files are still up (I keep check of my Mega files), try putting in the Password when you're prompted for it (it's a Passworded archive, I wrote the Pass in that Comment).

At least WinRar prompts me for the Pass as soon as I attempt unpacking it, not sure how other Archive openers do it (but most should have a function for Passworded archives to work).

GooseMan42069

Sep 21, 2020
Are there plans to polish/refine the game, because as much as I like this game in controls like shit and the the there are so many model clearly visible model gaps it gets distracting, among other things.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes