hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, its hot no doubt )) So its rather safe to submit if I enjoy feet, its not going to ruin my willpower to zero or lead me into losing my game or other serious problems right?
You will be fine.
I tried to max out my fitness as fast as possible and always lacked stamina at the end and as a result got corrupted by feet super fast and everything was fine. It was undaoubtedly worse then not having that but you can still resist normally when stuff happens, the difference is that for example you can give a girl water every day and she gives you a cookie, then afterwards she asks if you would massage her feet (to gain reputation) and you then can't say no if you are corrupted by feet, then it asks you if you want to resist or indulge and if you indulge you gain some mind and stamina I believe and if you are not corrupted then you lose both. I always resist because that makes it go by faster when farming reputation.

Just be warned that not being able to say no means that sometimes you will have to avoid some events if your stamina is too low since you could not refuse when asked and while you get some stamina back for indulging you still spend more for the massages or whatever you are doing and passing out is REALLY bad most of the time.

Reactions: papey and gribelo

gribelo

Sep 13, 2023
You will be fine.
I tried to max out my fitness as fast as possible and always lacked stamina at the end and as a result got corrupted by feet super fast and everything was fine. It was undaoubtedly worse then not having that but you can still resist normally when stuff happens, the difference is that for example you can give a girl water every day and she gives you a cookie, then afterwards she asks if you would massage her feet (to gain reputation) and you then can't say no if you are corrupted by feet, then it asks you if you want to resist or indulge and if you indulge you gain some mind and stamina I believe and if you are not corrupted then you lose both. I always resist because that makes it go by faster when farming reputation.

Just be warned that not being able to say no means that sometimes you will have to avoid some events if your stamina is too low since you could not refuse when asked and while you get some stamina back for indulging you still spend more for the massages or whatever you are doing and passing out is REALLY bad most of the time.
I see.. Thanks for the answer!

Mar 11, 2021
You will be fine.

max fitness is 10?

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Patchnotes for the next update:
Biggest feature:
Goodies (LVL2) complete re-work (You work while shrunken)

April+Mara+ABDL (if you have diapers on)
Diapers are now more visible and reduce damage during kicks on the groin and during spanking.

Kelly Questline +1 Quest
Sharylin Questliine +1 Quest
Genia Questline +1 Quest
Ms Herlinda: Bad Ending (very violent / brutal)
Teacher-Ambush events (at night)

Balancing:
Bullying:
Added reputation-based events with 3 initiations:

Not-Negative-Repuation
+ Option to skip event by asking them to leave you alone without punishment

Negative Reputation (until -999)
+ Option to skip event by asking them to leave you alone with punishment : Coins or Reputation

Negative Reputation (after -1000)
+ You can not skip event by asking (you can still use your fitness to run or fight)

Bottony

Mar 2, 2023
Salia said next update coming soon. What does "soon" mean ? Im becoming mad :oops:
She got sick, and said there would be a delay. She said that about 4 days ago, so my guess is in a couple days the update will release? But idk, I hope she's feeling better.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
She got sick, and said there would be a delay. She said that about 4 days ago, so my guess is in a couple days the update will release? But idk, I hope she's feeling better.
At first, she said the update would be out in the next two weeks, but then she got sick for a week. So I suspect soon means it'll be out within a week which is the time she lost from being sick.

It's been 4 days so far, so if I'm right the update will be out in 3 days.

gronyolofrog

May 13, 2023
Anyone have walkthrough?

Or tell me when skull girls route ends, pls. I stuck on moment when skull leader give me quest to find
suitcase in trash can and I think this is where route ends in current version cuz I cant find this
suitcase.

Also I saw pics where boss in cafe didn't wear socks. This is ingame stuff already or this will be in next updates?

Thanks

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Many people don't like games on this engine. I personally fell in love with this format after Harshville. Looking forward to the update.
And another question, probably for the developer. From the chat above, I realized that Salia uses some kind of neural network to generate pictures. If this is true, can anyone tell me what kind of neural network this is?

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone have walkthrough?

Or tell me when skull girls route ends, pls. I stuck on moment when skull leader give me quest to find
suitcase in trash can and I think this is where route ends in current version cuz I cant find this
suitcase.
You need to search the trash 76 times if I remember correctly. Here is what happens if you want to save you the trouble:

Also I saw pics where boss in cafe didn't wear socks. This is ingame stuff already or this will be in next updates?

Thanks
It's not implemented. Also Not in the dispatch notes for the next update

Reactions: gronyolofrog

gribelo

Sep 13, 2023
Hello there! A bit of weird feedback from me.

I found most of the sex scenes to be not really fap friendly lol.. Most of the times you need to move your mouse around and press random buttons like endure, focus, resist, obey and so on. This is really distracting in my opinion. Some scenes (toilet use for an example) allow to press button to confirm root choice with a press of button (I use space for an example) and its really usefull. Perhaps this can be extended to all scenes to improve usability-fapability? :D

Also I have a question about research papers. Do I need to do something with them in order to make them work, I have two already but Im not sure if they do work.. :(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes