Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
it was a good start for sure, alot of updates and content in a short amount of time, with plenty of people praising Salia to the heavens for being different than the rest.
now things have calmed down, dev got comfortable with the income, and updates get more rare and less polished.
so yeah, we've seen that before plenty of times. it's a tiresome and frustrating spiel.
i wonder if the 100$ findom patreons are happy at least.
I don't think there's much to complain yet. The previous updates all had a lot of new scenes to discover, nice world-building and great dialogues and this is the first one that didn't really satisfy due to the bugs (and maybe some decisions that proved to be worth improving).
Looking at the work Salia did with this and her other games, I think it's fair to wait for the altered update-version before being too pessimistic

• Haha
Reactions: smellyz44
Apr 14, 2023
when next update i have basically completed the game uptil now i am on day 80 with all the above events being completed when should i come back again here anyone ?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
it was a good start for sure, alot of updates and content in a short amount of time, with plenty of people praising Salia to the heavens for being different than the rest.
now things have calmed down, dev got comfortable with the income, and updates get more rare and less polished.
so yeah, we've seen that before plenty of times. it's a tiresome and frustrating spiel.
Salia's progress has slowed, but she's still my favorite femdom developer, I love her flavor of femdom, and her world building is quite good, with likable characters. Usually I skip through dialogue because it bores me, but her writing is actually enjoyable to read. Suppose what I'm saying is I still have faith in her because of the quality of her work.
That said, this was a subpar update, but only because we didn't get a hotfix like usual.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
every single time dude Smoge

maxest

Oct 5, 2020
You should still remember that the developer is, first of all, a person just like you. He may simply have no time to develop and fix bugs for some time, due to his personal life, work, study, personal problems; Game development is also inspiration, which is not always there, and comes only with time. The developer is also not omnipotent; he may have difficulties in programming, fixing bugs, and the process of developing the game itself. Whether this update is terrible or not, whether the bugs spoil the impression of the game, such (hobby)work still deserves respect.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You should still remember that the developer is, first of all, a person just like you. He may simply have no time to develop and fix bugs for some time, due to his personal life, work, study, personal problems; Game development is also inspiration, which is not always there, and comes only with time. The developer is also not omnipotent; he may have difficulties in programming, fixing bugs, and the process of developing the game itself. Whether this update is terrible or not, whether the bugs spoil the impression of the game, such (hobby)work still deserves respect.
what makes you think Salia is doing this as a hobby? have you taken a look at her higher patreon tiers? not sure how much money she makes, given that she decides to not be transparent about it, but i kinda doubt that it is less than 4 years ago.
sc.PNG

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
what makes you think Salia is doing this as a hobby? have you taken a look at her higher patreon tiers? not sure how much money she makes, given that she decides to not be transparent about it, but i kinda doubt that it is less than 4 years ago.
View attachment 3544147
I dont know where does Salia live but in my country such money is absolutely enough to live a peaceful life. Hope you live well Salia :> !

Dec 6, 2018
While many of this can be true, she confirmed herself that the reason for the delay was wanting to add more content. The main complaint of many (not all) is that we prefered getting a bug fix to make the previous update playable sooner than new content with the bug fix that could delay said bug fix by more than double the time. The main worry is that this could become an endless cycle, especially since the developer normally uploads an extremely bugged early access version every update to be tested before the normal release. The chance of the new content added being bugged enough to also need a bug fix makes adding more content over just the bug fix not worth it. I put out this concern as a worry, not because I have anything against the dev.

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
How do you visit Ms. Viola's office and do her scenes? Do I need to go broke for the chastity scenes? I wish there was a walkthrough for this.

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Screenshot (176).png
So uh guys is Genia fucking bugged or something? did her shoe qeust and this is all she says, whats the favor??? All she does is keep giving me the love chocolates or rep reward. Also second genia apparently that says videogame stuff, is her whole qeust and stuff bugged? anyway to fix??

Reactions: ItzSpc

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
View attachment 3560224
So uh guys is Genia fucking bugged or something? did her shoe qeust and this is all she says, whats the favor??? All she does is keep giving me the love chocolates or rep reward. Also second genia apparently that says videogame stuff, is her whole qeust and stuff bugged? anyway to fix??
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Genia has a twin sister.
Just kidding.
Actually, everyone has this bug and there's nothing you can do about it - that's the version of the game. So take your love chocolates and don't complain!

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
How do I progress Pheli's story? I got the skullgirls stuff about them thinking I stole their breifcase but idk where to go from there

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes