Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
You can talk the VIP-Patrons and those high spenders down as much as you want.
You can call them simps and losers. But they are like 70% of the reason this project lives.

Yes, 10% of the patrons are financing ~70% of the project.
If half of those quit tomorrow, for whatever reason, then the project would be in a very critical state.
Those high tiers are keeping the project live.

I looked at other patreon creators, and I kinda wanted to test the new tiers,...
So I thought maybe it's a good idea to ask the community with a poll. And I acted what the polls suggested.

I got 1 person who pledged 50$ and 1 person who pledged 20$
Thats 1 art and 3-4 facial expressions.

So much for the financial situation.

Anyway, the week is almost over, the free version / aka 5$-patron-version is coming tomorrow.
All that changed for the 5$-guys is: There was 1 week wait for nothing.
But from now on there will is more picture per update :p.
Hell yeah! Fuck them up, diety!!! Slap those poser assholes right in their smooth, weak fuckin brains

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hell yeah! Fuck them up, diety!!! Slap those poser assholes right in their smooth, weak fuckin brains
Not wanna do that :D
If anyone feels attacked, I'm sorry. I'm more emotional than logical sometimes often.

But I really wanna say this about my high - spending patrons:
If you enjoy this game, you should know they are the main pillars of the project and shitting on them is wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I was a student myself, I know how much 50$ can be. I pirated games myself, because I was too broke.
I will keep uploading the 5$-tier version here. It's more stable and slightly more content anyway.

But yeah.
There are people who have a lot of money, and I'd like to give them a little reward for their donations and support.
I think this is just fair for the amount they support this project.

SEDUN

Nov 10, 2019
If anyone feels attacked, I'm sorry. I'm more emotional than logical sometimes often.

If you enjoy this game, you should know they are the main pillars of the project and shitting on them is wrong.

Also, I was a student myself, I know how much 50$ can be. I pirated games myself, because I was too broke.
I will keep uploading the 5$-tier version here. It's more stable and slightly more content anyway.

But yeah.
There are people who have a lot of money, and I'd like to give them a little reward for their donations and support.
I would really like to buy your game, as I did on Steam with FEMU, however, maps of Russia are no longer supported by these two platforms.
I am grateful to you for the opportunity to touch your projects. Thanks.

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022

But yeah.
How long until it comes out?

Nov 3, 2022
Thank you saliacoel for the great work you are putting out , i wish i was not as broke so i could support you. Any chance somebody with patreon access could post the changelog and whats new in week11 ? :giggle:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you saliacoel for the great work you are putting out , i wish i was not as broke so i could support you. Any chance somebody with patreon access could post the changelog and whats new in week11 ? :giggle:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

ESC-GUI now shows more stats, buffs and debuffs.
Business Research and Biology Research can now be activated in class.
Diaper and Incontinence added as gameplay-mechanic.
Overall lots of balancing and improvements!

Scenes:

GYM:
Collect 6 votes from gym-girls to be accepted in the reserve-list.
(there are currently 7 votes you can get)

1. Kelly, (complete her questline until she is in gym) (hard)
2. Cherry (find her in the gym) (easy)
3. Gym-Girl-Trio (find them in the gym ( mid) x3 votes
4. Running Girl (find her outside)
5. Blonde Gym Girl (run faster than X seconds)

Tiffany:

Find her in front of the biology class.
(ABDL/Evil Mommy)

Skullgirls:

You can now find them at night around the courtyard.
Secret Skullgirl shop available.
New Currency: "Skull-Token"
(Usable in the secret shop)

Unigirls:
3 Unigirls are having a disagreement in front of the gym.
Maybe you can help?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
two tiny things i've encountered so far:
- initially refusing tiffany's milkshake, followed by agreeing anyway, just cancels the dialoge instead of actually making you drink the milkshake.
- i had an unintendet image swap happen during my first presentation. it was business research 3, if that matters. after the presentation (during the praising part) there was the image from the biology teacher instead.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Bugs report :

Smoking skullgirl who ask for gourmet coffee give you mushroom no matter if you have the coffee or not.

Coke and wine skullgirl image stays after conversation.

This convo when skullgirl block the path :
"I'm sorry but we are talking ... Please just talk all the way..."
Typo, should be "walk", not talk I presume.

Cigarettes stays in inventory after giving them to the skullgirl looking for it

the 5 cigarettes you're supposed to get doesn't appear in inventory after trade for green tea. (you get 5 skull token instead)

4 skullgirls who ask for burgers, you get stuck between them and the scene can't process.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
money and stats cheats?
If you want to cheat with and rpg maker game, I recommend using save file editor (just google it and it's like the first result) Just be mindful it can break some games, as you're able to give yourself money or items (or change variables that are associated with triggers etc) that you weren't intended to.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes