cloveryyy

Aug 4, 2022
这游戏在我这边也有不少的粉丝,我们之前还经常讨论游戏内容,现在讨论最多的就是作者什么时候更新。

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Is reputation change a lot of things ? Moreover, i don't like the fact that you can lose reputation indefinitely by just pissing in ur pant. In my opinion it reduce the importance of reputation

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
With low reputation they treat you worse than before and you hardly receive any good items. With high rep you can get some great items for doing jobs. For example giving the red haired girl on the right hand side a homemade cookie with very low rep you get nothing, with low rep you get a bitten apple. With high rep you get a something-crisp (forgotten the name) where it not only replenishes a lot of energy, it increases your permanent energy by 3 points. Do this every day and your permanent energy will get sky high. Also all the dialog changes, etc, too.

Similar things happen with others as well.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
With low reputation they treat you worse than before and you hardly receive any good items. With high rep you can get some great items for doing jobs. For example giving the red haired girl on the right hand side a homemade cookie with very low rep you get nothing, with low rep you get a bitten apple. With high rep you get a something-crisp (forgotten the name) where it not only replenishes a lot of energy, it increases your permanent energy by 3 points. Do this every day and your permanent energy will get sky high. Also all the dialog changes, etc, too.

Similar things happen with others as well.
3 cookies for 0+ rep. 4 cookies when your rep is high enough

pervytaco

Sep 1, 2018
Heya, picked up the game recently, but I was wondering, was there a change to how the main story is meant to ptogress? Because if not I may have encountered a bug.

I made progress all the way up to where you find the usb and learn that it belongs to Pheli, but according to the guide Elsie should be spawning the next day after that and she simply hasn't. I didn't know she was supposed to appear at the time, so I kept on playing a bit more through the week (on thursday now) but so far there has been absolutely no sign of Elsie anywhere.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Heya, picked up the game recently, but I was wondering, was there a change to how the main story is meant to ptogress? Because if not I may have encountered a bug.

I made progress all the way up to where you find the usb and learn that it belongs to Pheli, but according to the guide Elsie should be spawning the next day after that and she simply hasn't. I didn't know she was supposed to appear at the time, so I kept on playing a bit more through the week (on thursday now) but so far there has been absolutely no sign of Elsie anywhere.
try to insert the usb into your computer, and no there really isnt a main quest just quests for characters, mara/kelly/ms herlinda/april/skull girl ect ect so you can do things at your own pace

Siti107

May 17, 2023
Where can i find cherry and what day is it final updated scenes, because i only see reapeated scenes? I, m on 60 day but i only see reapeated scenes.Are the game end at 60 day and i need to wait for update or else?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

FYI: pheli's line continues at day 42 and 43 and can potentially result in her death. it's probably the closest we have to a main line.
i guess salia wants to fill the time until then with more stuff eventually, but for now there are probably quite a few people that stop or restart before even reaching those late and somewhat hidden dates (you can see them in the changelogs).

Reactions: pervytaco

pervytaco

Sep 1, 2018
FYI: pheli's line continues at day 42 and 43 and can potentially result in her death. it's probably the closest we have to a main line.
i guess salia wants to fill the time until then with more stuff eventually, but for now there are probably quite a few people that stop or restart before even reaching those late and somewhat hidden dates (you can see them in the changelogs).
Oh thank you for the heads up! I'll have to keep an eye out for those then, but I just wanted to add that I was actually just being dumb about the problem I was having. Turns out I loaded a previous save after discovering the usb was hers, then I kept going from there without REdiscovering the usb was hers, which is why I never found Elsie until just now haha.

But thanks again for pointing out how the story goes after that!

Reactions: Nait Sieve
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes