hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
If I do the lvl 2 cleaning at the store I still do the normal behind counter cleaning and I have no idea where I would find Genia or Shaylin. Do I have to advance the skullgirls content for that? That and Kelly are kinda the only things I never really touched.

*edit*
I feel like I'm cursed or something... every time I give up and ask in a forum what to do I just get stuff to happen sometimes litteral moments later...
I did almost a week and no event triggered except one teacher ambush but as soon as I ask about stuff it just happens. Got the Genia and Shaylin evens to trigger while just doing the same stuff I did before so idk I guess I had to start a new week for ist to advance?

Still can't find the shrinking stuff that is mentioned in that one post a few pages ago

Last edited:

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Anybody figure out how to get the new Ms Herlinda bad ending yet?
I'm not sure what exactly the trigger is but keep doing your daily stuff and eventually at night you'll see a scene with Genia where she asks for help. Do her thing and the next morning there will be a girl with green hair in front of the cafeteria in the morning, it's pretty self explanatory from there.

If I do the lvl 2 cleaning at the store I still do the normal behind counter cleaning and I have no idea where I would find Genia or Shaylin. Do I have to advance the skullgirls content for that? That and Kelly are kinda the only things I never really touched.

*edit*
I feel like I'm cursed or something... every time I give up and ask in a forum what to do I just get stuff to happen sometimes litteral moments later...
I did almost a week and no event triggered except one teacher ambush but as soon as I ask about stuff it just happens. Got the Genia and Shaylin evens to trigger while just doing the same stuff I did before so idk I guess I had to start a new week for ist to advance?

Still can't find the shrinking stuff that is mentioned in that one post a few pages ago
The shrinking stuff triggered immediately for me, Elsie has a cutscene in Goodies in the morning, I was on Day 36. It may be tied to giving Elsie some Green Teas or doing the normal level 2 perfect.

anyone know the code for machine in the library?
The code is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you'll find a cryptominer normally, but there'll be something else if you

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm not sure what exactly the trigger is but keep doing your daily stuff and eventually at night you'll see a scene with Genia where she asks for help. Do her thing and the next morning there will be a girl with green hair in front of the cafeteria in the morning, it's pretty self explanatory from there.

The shrinking stuff triggered immediately for me, Elsie has a cutscene in Goodies in the morning, I was on Day 36. It may be tied to giving Elsie some Green Teas or doing the normal level 2 perfect.

The code is
you'll find a cryptominer normally, but there'll be something else if you
PALWH

gives me the wrong code

where do you find the code?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes