randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to cheat(give money)? Reminds me of Pathologic 1 but at least in that game, l can survive and get resources at a fast pace that has flow. Here? l don't see the flow. l have realized how slow-paced every RPGM game is, really slow and really against the player, not user-friendly.. It is like the player is required to spend hours and hours just to get one tiny accomplishment. Not a game, just a torturing 'puzzle'

Reactions: sinkind

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there a way to cheat(give money)? Reminds me of Pathologic 1 but at least in that game, l can survive and get resources at a fast pace that has flow. Here? l don't see the flow. l have realized how slow-paced every RPGM game is, really slow and really against the player, not user-friendly.. It is like the player is required to spend hours and hours just to get one tiny accomplishment. Not a game, just a torturing 'puzzle'
You can just edit your save or with a program like RPGMakerSaveEdit. You can edit saves to have any amount of money so survival won't be an issue any longer.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just catched up from the first release and played for almost 3 weeks so far, so here my experience/feedback.
not sure if i'm missing something, but getting enough money to pay for your room seems way harder than in the previous game, especially in the first week when a bit of cleaning wears you out crazy fast. as a result i had to take the pill and had my progress reduced (there is no way around it, is there?). i went full ham on the job after that while ignoring classes and managed to pay for week 2, but i doubt that it's possible without double shifts plus massage on a pretty regular basis.
and then of course there are the skull girls... not sure if it's intendet that they bully you every single day after work, but 200 bucks is "a bit" much. luckily they don't seem to "actually" take your money, bt my debt is close to 2000 by now. i get that i need to go to the gym to hopefully deal with them, but doing much more than some walking wears you out too much to work properly. i went up to athletic 2, but neither running nor fighting (the game has no actual fighting mechanics, right?) worked out so far.
in the 3rd week i made the mistake to take a few classes and explore a bit more of the game. i got spanked because i coudn't select a class, had to do homework that drained me further, and had my (so far pretty good) reputation ruined. don't take drugs, the walkthrough says. i say don't take classes.
to make a long story short, it seems (almost) impossible to stay afloat in this game while actually exploring it, even if you ignore all (most of) the sweet temptations along the way and handle your food efficiently. i'm aware that it's kind of the point to be dragged down in this game and that's cool and all, but imo things shoud still be doable if you try seriously.
sorry if i'm just being stupid, but i'm the type that likes to have a savefile where i do well before messing around too much with the pitfalls along the way.
oh, and since this is my first comment here: good luck to Salia and the game!

Reactions: sinkind

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
- Patricia's weekly rent still resets to 150
So.. where exactly is the bug?
It's the weekly rent, right?
Did you think it's just 1-time payment and you never have to pay rent ever again?

- Foot corruption message claims to have reduced max will by 4 when it seems to actually be 3 (didn't check if that's the case but that's the problem with hardcoded messages, on top of redundancy and bloat in the project)
Fixed for the next version! Thx!
Good find!

- "Player" reference instead of \n[1]
Where and who?
- Transition issues when changing maps
How to reproduce this bug?
And how to fix it?
Never seem to have happened to anyone in my discord.

- Ashley can be completely ignored
Fixed!

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i just catched up from the first release and played for almost 3 weeks so far, so here my experience/feedback.
not sure if i'm missing something, but getting enough money to pay for your room seems way harder than in the previous game, especially in the first week when a bit of cleaning wears you out crazy fast. as a result i had to take the pill and had my progress reduced (there is no way around it, is there?). i went full ham on the job after that while ignoring classes and managed to pay for week 2, but i doubt that it's possible without double shifts plus massage on a pretty regular basis.
and then of course there are the skull girls... not sure if it's intendet that they bully you every single day after work, but 200 bucks is "a bit" much. luckily they don't seem to "actually" take your money, bt my debt is close to 2000 by now. i get that i need to go to the gym to hopefully deal with them, but doing much more than some walking wears you out too much to work properly. i went up to athletic 2, but neither running nor fighting (the game has no actual fighting mechanics, right?) worked out so far.
in the 3rd week i made the mistake to take a few classes and explore a bit more of the game. i got spanked because i coudn't select a class, had to do homework that drained me further, and had my (so far pretty good) reputation ruined. don't take drugs, the walkthrough says. i say don't take classes.
to make a long story short, it seems (almost) impossible to stay afloat in this game while actually exploring it, even if you ignore all (most of) the sweet temptations along the way and handle your food efficiently. i'm aware that it's kind of the point to be dragged down in this game and that's cool and all, but imo things shoud still be doable if you try seriously.
sorry if i'm just being stupid, but i'm the type that likes to have a savefile where i do well before messing around too much with the pitfalls along the way.
oh, and since this is my first comment here: good luck to Salia and the game!
you can get 10 coins free a day from Mara and Kelly (20 a day), you can work double shift saturday and sunday (if you buy a black tea) it puts your "perfect cleaning" down to like 4 energy and 4 food which gives you 80 coins (without massaging her feet) each day and a huge boost to like 100+ coins each the mini quests also give you coins for the first week (get the girls coffee ect) also april and geniva
You can also skip classes with no penalty I believe if youre short on cash and just lazily clean aprils floors for a double shift

playing legitly I made more than enough to pay for week 1 (without skipping classing) without cheating

Edit : I never do the Athletics because I feel like all it does is drain energy without any real reward, day 7 first rent day with a inventory full of junk and extra gold to spare (gave the 50 gold to skull girl, and paid rent) day7.png

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
you can get 10 coins free a day from Mara and Kelly (20 a day), you can work double shift saturday and sunday (if you buy a black tea) it puts your "perfect cleaning" down to like 4 energy and 4 food which gives you 80 coins (without massaging her feet) each day and a huge boost to like 100+ coins each the mini quests also give you coins for the first week (get the girls coffee ect) also april and geniva
You can also skip classes with no penalty I believe if youre short on cash and just lazily clean aprils floors for a double shift

playing legitly I made more than enough to pay for week 1 (without skipping classing) without cheating

Edit : I never do the Athletics because I feel like all it does is drain energy without any real reward
thanks man. i gonna need to check out that black tea then, cause i just went with bread and occasionally going to the eatery as they seemed the most efficient. also sounds like i judged the coffee quests wrong when they actually make you money.

Now that the old guide is really, really obsolete (and pretty much useless I guess) thanks Evizzy for the quick recap. Fitness doesn't make you buff, it only increases max energy a little bit, and at this point it is now suicidal to do it early on. You can also get max energy (randomly) from classes, just make sure you have high willpower and a good bunch of coins and you'll get significant bonuses from the lessons you roll. Save before you enter the classes (it's not savescumming since they are already generated at this point) so you can reload if classes are a nightmare.

Nait is right about classes. Skipping classes or Ashley for that matter doesn't yield any penalty (Ashley can't exmatriculate you unless you talk to her and fail hard) and you also don't have to do the homework. Granted, it's more of a bug exploit but since it's survival mode, anything goes.

Once you've unlocked perfect cleaning and behind the counter, Evizzy's trick works great since you still get paid without your stats suffering (and eating April's leftovers from the trash bin in the morning doesn't have side effects).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bonus is 50% of the base so take this into consideration before performing extra tasks (behind the counter isn't dangerous unless you're already in a really bad state and you only have to repair that damn chair once - choose repair 3 times after initially screwing - the bolts, not April - then you can casually sit there and wait until you collapse the next times). If you go with the front, massaging becomes easier and less taxing as you perform it (as well as grant will damage resistance from the foot addiction, but excessive foot addiction will damage your max will and it isn't shown anywhere on the HUD). Foot addiction heals overnight so as long as you don't do too many foot-related events daily and will isn't super low by bedtime, your max will won't drop.

Reputation can be easily gained from the running girl (give water, get rep, if you're in the mental state for a massage, give massage for even more rep) if you give her water with positive reputation. Also, you can save the cookie-to-apple girl from the beginning for later (as well as the students Evi mentioned) for an emergency boost; Kelly will also give a daily +5 rep as long as you don't neglect her for more than 3 days. If you have spare energy, you can use the fitness trick (jog, walk, walk, repeat until you hit the mark) and proudly stand for some more rep (no longer repeatable, though).

The Skullgirl crap seems like a problem though. Gonna test this using Evizzy's tricks, since I've mostly been testing bugs and the guide literally came from answering a question and ending with a wall of text.
ah, the walktrough is from you. thanks and gj i guess! are you sure that the gym doesn't help with the skull girls? because the options suggest that it woud. also good to know with the not so random class choices. i just got spanked once, but it was crippling enough for me not to want to take more. testing and reloading if things blow up, got it. i feel a bit unsure of not doing double shifts, but appearantly i missed a few important things to earn more money. and yeah, but not really with the skull girls. afaik they don't actually take your money, but you have to go through the scene every day and your debt grows and grows. i'm just curious if it's possible to run from them or even turn the table on them. and btw: is actual combat planned?

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
I found an issue. On the "Shady Business II" Lesson I have the requirements to gain the bonus 30 coins but can not receive them. It's day 5 Friday if that helps.

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know if its just me but I refused to pay the skull girls so 2 came the next day right then took my id and said 200 was going to be automatically deducted. I had the 200 coins it didn't take them just gave me debt. The next day I get the same event that adds another 200. Now im pretty much getting 200 debt every day with no way to pay it.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I don't know if its just me but I refused to pay the skull girls so 2 came the next day right then took my id and said 200 was going to be automatically deducted. I had the 200 coins it didn't take them just gave me debt. The next day I get the same event that adds another 200. Now im pretty much getting 200 debt every day with no way to pay it.
Thanks!
It works correctly, but I clarified the description into:

Gain 40 Coins and lose 40 Reputation.
Gain +60 more if your Reputation is still
above 50.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
If you choose to pay the first skull girl it deducts 50, and the two still show up the next day (and the event repeats every day after work)
The 'Blonde' Girls homework costs 40/40 and gives you 60 coins upon completion (and gives a big negetive rep) have to beg her 3 times for the gold
Kellys daily toilet service fills a bit of your hunger, at the cost of max food and also grants 15 gold
Maras daily coffee quest grants you 10 gold
2 girls behind school award 10 gold + cookie

Perfect on double shift grants 80 gold, (132 with successful massage)
so saving up the milk and chocolates that you can from Ronda and Gen, if you pop a black tea on saturday you can get perfect hallway dorm+double shift which will reduce your rent to (135?) and grant you 132 gold (and then minus 25 for the tea) on the first week

using the toilet grants energy, apples are nice to fill energy with
the delux meal in the cafeteria once a day is also nice
I am assuming once you get a stock of gold from the first week things become easier (as you get cleaning and massage exp it lowers the cost)
but I didnt really play past the first week in this version because the non-skippable scenes from skull girls after work annoyed me lol.

as for rep, I dont think it does anything yet so I didnt care about going negative, nor do I really care about having low will/negative rep anyway xd

keep in mind I have played through every weekly update from the beginning so I pretty much auto complete everything by habit
the very first few times I played this I did so bad, struggled with food/enery and had Ray pay my rent just to survive so..
explore! and interact with everyone and youll quickly learn how to keep your stats up

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Seems like I meet the skullgirls every time I go from from the cleaning job. My debt is now 400, doesn't seem possible to actually pay this. Is it bugged?

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
So I'm not sure If I'm missing an event trigger for Kelly or don't know where to look, but I can't seem to find Kelly outside the bathroom. This is on a fresh save btw, I followed the walkthrough and failed business class once to trigger Kelly's first even and ran into Kelly when going to the cafeteria. Did the homework, then ran into Kelly on the road outside between the field and gym building and did the foot event. But after that, I don't know what to do?

I looked everywhere and can't seem to find her, but what's strange is that on a fresh new save the Kelly bathroom event was already unlocked whenever I interacted with the door. This is before I even did her events on a fresh save. Any help?

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Also not sure if this is a bug, but when I downloaded "week5v01" and launch the game, the text at the top of the game window reads "week4v02"

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes