xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
Is there anything to explore in the wealthy area? I haven't found it yet, only a few NPCs with mysterious cookies who have been repeating conversations

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Are there any facesitting, fart or even scat scenes in this update?
yes quite a bit of facesitting in the update with Cherry and the Coach (can't think of her name in the gym) the game itself has lots of scat, farting, facesitting, and vore (oral and vaginal).

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
Did you find any pictures of the rich girls besides the basic ones in the game files ? In the 1.2 logs you are supposed to be able to beg them (but you can't because of a "bug"), so if it was a bug you could still find the pictures of begging scenes in these files, but there is literally nothing...

So my question is, is it a real bug or did she just not have time to implement all the things and made it look like bugs ?
soon she will implement everything that is missing from the patchnotes

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Did you find any pictures of the rich girls besides the basic ones in the game files ? In the 1.2 logs you are supposed to be able to beg them (but you can't because of a "bug"), so if it was a bug you could still find the pictures of begging scenes in these files, but there is literally nothing...

So my question is, is it a real bug or did she just not have time to implement all the things and made it look like bugs ?
really dude

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I am curious if some of those scenes are accessible in the current build, specifically the trashcan punishment. Perhaps you have to clean the cafeteria twice with the inverted flags?

Expo1

Jun 20, 2018
I am curious if some of those scenes are accessible in the current build, specifically the trashcan punishment. Perhaps you have to clean the cafeteria twice with the inverted flags?

There is a new scene with that kind of punishment?

The only one I can think of is the one at the bathroom at April's when you have pee / scat disabled and the police punish you.

Oct 10, 2019
Hey I've got to say, as a non-patron, my word probably means very little.

But I really disliked this update. I really enjoyed this game for it's pretty simplistic game style and I honestly don't care for the new "battle system"

I understand it's place in games like ToT, but I don't believe it really fits here, this game has been more about one-time interactions/ fetch quests

It has been said that this is one of the biggest updates to the game, but for me it was pretty meh. Pretty disappointing.

UltraOtaku

Feb 5, 2021

But I really disliked this update. I really enjoyed this game for it's pretty simplistic game style and I honestly don't care for the new "battle system"

I understand it's place in games like ToT, but I don't believe it really fits here, this game has been more about one-time interactions/ fetch quests

It has been said that this is one of the biggest updates to the game, but for me it was pretty meh. Pretty disappointing.
Finally someone said it) Well in that case i want to say too. FemU 0 is totally disappointment compared to original game.

Reactions: fadiraef

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021

I've also already played it and I think I am with you on this, although I guess I'll wait for the bugfree version for my final judgment. But yeah, I am not too eager for that new battle elements too.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
This update dont change the game at all. If you don’t like new system battle (i dont like it too) you can just enjoy genia story line, rich girl and cafetaria at night.

You can be disapointed because the uptade took time but since you dont put money in it, then it is not ligitimate

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
This update dont change the game at all. If you don’t like new system battle (i dont like it too) you can just enjoy genia story line, rich girl and cafetaria at night.

You can be disapointed because the uptade took time but since you dont put money in it, then it is not ligitimate
you decided to speak the language of truth ( I want people to remember that combat was one of the main focuses in the original game)

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes