RPGM - Femdom University Zero [v1.46] [Salia Coel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

interlinked

This has the potential to be the best femdom RPGM game out there. Dev decided to go for short weekly updates, which is fairly uncommon, but works really well with a rpgm sandbox setting. This results in content beeing added in almost seemlesly and allows players to be engaged with the game a lot more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

I am clearly a fan of femdom so of course I would like a game like this, but this time I think it's a great femdom game and maybe one of the best.

You can do anything you want, art is quite good, and there is a lot of femdom content.
    5/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Evizzy89

Since I am a simp who bought the first game I may be a bit biased but
    I really like the concept, I am not really forced to do anything I dont want to do, I can go to school learn, go work a job clean and go sleep.
    I can do fetch tasks for people for positive rep, or I can beg for food for negative rep that leads to further consequences

my choices dont feel forced, but its a femdom game and if you dont subject yourself to those elements its a little harder, but you can still manage it half and half

for a first release it doesnt feel too 'empty' as there is enough people to interact with, if this is anything like the original game there will be loads of different characters with different fetishes to submit yourself too

managing your hunger and energy is very possible and easy once you learn the right 'rhythm' to it, my first week I failed horribly, but I tried a new game and succeeded pretty well using what I learned from my first attempt
    I expect great things from this if it can update consistently

I only found 2 bugs on my playthrough
    1. interacting with the gate to the left freezes the game
    2. if you choose to enable farts, it doesn't actually enable the dialogue you have to manually do it with a rpgsaveeditor

anyone who wants to try the game I recommend playing through to your first week and then trying again to use what you learned to manage your stats

edit : also explore! even after 10+ days (mara) still had 'quests' for me and eventually rewards you with stat items that give you passive bonuses