Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Is there any way to get rid of the diaper/incontinence loop once you have to wear one? I just wanted to see Tiffanys content,not really into diaper stuff, but now I get constant interruptions of having to pee, which I can't win (running to WC takes like 9 times, but after 2 my guy pees himself, and trying to hold it does nothing, neither does the risky option, in fact it usually INCREASES incontinence)
Same with waking up: Even with 150 willpower and energy, I can't select the options ("not enough willpower/energy"), so it just keeps increasing.
If there isn't, I hope a "way out" gets added
I have to buy diapers so I don't pee. What effect does Tiffany's milk and food have?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I would not know a fast way, but if you go to the toilet regularly (before and after you sleep) it should go down. I got rid of it that way.
you can also go in the afternoon too so 3 times a day, level your fitness enough and you can just run to the bathroom

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Can anyone help with raising max willpower? Ever since starting again I've done quite well as I've got over 120 max energy and just over 100 max food. I get the energy by giving that girl those special cookies and she gives you a crispy apple thing that restores 25 energy & raises max energy by 3 so doing that everyday sees to that. I get max food by a burger every now and then which add 5 max food, though it is expensive at 50 coins but lessons helps too sometimes.

Problem is I like being a toilet and everything and during the night my max willpower and food decreases. I stop for a while and build things back up but I never see any opportunities to raise max willpower. I'm at 80 now so is quite low & stops me being able to prevent other scenarios. Sometimes it's at a lesson but usually with too high resources I don't have so just wondered if there was and food or items that raise max willpower? Or any other tips?

Thank you!!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can anyone help with raising max willpower? Ever since starting again I've done quite well as I've got over 120 max energy and just over 100 max food. I get the energy by giving that girl those special cookies and she gives you a crispy apple thing that restores 25 energy & raises max energy by 3 so doing that everyday sees to that. I get max food by a burger every now and then which add 5 max food, though it is expensive at 50 coins but lessons helps too sometimes.

Problem is I like being a toilet and everything and during the night my max willpower and food decreases. I stop for a while and build things back up but I never see any opportunities to raise max willpower. I'm at 80 now so is quite low & stops me being able to prevent other scenarios. Sometimes it's at a lesson but usually with too high resources I don't have so just wondered if there was and food or items that raise max willpower? Or any other tips?

Thank you!!
I think there is a presentation that allows you to get +2 max willpower/daily everytime you wakeup
also ms herlinda can give you +3 max willpower which you can do daily
I also think 'milkshakes?' I dont remember, but April sells an item that gives you +2 max willpower
I actually really don't recommend raising your max food too much it gets annoying to eat so much food

also when you become "the ultimate toilet", being used as a toilet restores you energy and food

Reactions: WattsFU

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Of course eating poop every day will break your mind.
You didnt think you can just get free "food" for nothing right???

Becoming addicted to pee/poop destroys your max-will, but in return restores willpower upon swallowing.

Enabling pee/scat is not a hidden easy mode.
It just makes the game harder.

Raising max will is possible with:

Milkshake (april shop)
Ms Herlinda
Some lessons / Presentations.
Chastity (coming soon)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I think there is a presentation that allows you to get +2 max willpower/daily everytime you wakeup
also ms herlinda can give you +3 max willpower which you can do daily
I also think 'milkshakes?' I dont remember, but April sells an item that gives you +2 max willpower
I actually really don't recommend raising your max food too much it gets annoying to eat so much food

also when you become "the ultimate toilet", being used as a toilet restores you energy and food
Thanks! Indeed i found out about the benefits on my bad run since that's all i ate lmfao but having such low willpower stops me from preventing other stuff so this time i put up a bit of a fight most times and have +200 rep and am having a blast but i can't ignore the toilet scenes cuss they're so amazing haha!

Of course eating poop every day will break your mind.
You didnt think you can just get free "food" for nothing right???

Becoming addicted to pee/poop destroys your max-will, but in return restores willpower upon swallowing.

Enabling pee/scat is not a hidden easy mode.
It just makes the game harder.

Raising max will is possible with:

Milkshake (april shop)
Ms Herlinda
Some lessons / Presentations.
Chastity (coming soon)
Indeed! I sacrifice an easier playthrough to accept most toilet scenarios. The way you made them i can't put into words how amazing they are with the side view and perfect connection with x-ray! Only thing missing is licking to clean up like toilet paper afterwards! I'm not even a big scat guy in real life but i LOVE it in art, galleries, games, etc.

Anyway thanks for the tips! I've ignored much of the food while I'm low on funds so hadn't noticed many food benefits as i was waiting till i had more of a steady income before trying a bit of everything. I need 6 wines for the skullgirls after all!!! God i love those girls btw. In this and the Sim version haha!

I can't wait till Cherry comes back though. She's my favorite character in this and Sim. I know she's supposed to be obsessive but she's so cute!! I'd love to be her pleasurer slave!

Whoops i went off on one there, sorry about that. I've never been an 'adult' game person and your 2 games has pretty much opened my eyes into this world it's pretty wild, lol.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Hello, I started playing this yesterday, what is the use of having a good reputation and a bad reputation?
Not sure how much else reputation affects stuff, but with high enough negative rep, april wont give us more money for foot rubs/facesitting, instead she will only give us some old bread. Pretty sure also that negative rep changes dialogue when getting and giving those special cookies

Reactions: GoddessKyoko

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Gah! I think imma gonna give up on willpower! Every night when i sleep i get corrupted by feet and my max willpower gets reduced by 10! I get a milkshake to raise by 2 then the next night it says i'm corrupted by feet again and loose another 8 max willpower! It goes crazy fast! Even if i do no feet stuff it goes down by 5! I do message feet for the extra money but try to endure most of the time but this seems to corrupt me more than being a toilet lmao. Willpower is now at 61 =O

• Sad
Reactions: Bowsette s slave
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes