Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Btw
The looped Bathroom toilet scene is always accessible with high cleaning stats and a perfectly clean bathroom.
Do you mean currently or it's going to be in an update? Because with 100 cleaning and a 100% bathroom the option is greyed out.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
The original has more content
this one is better in almost everyway IMO, but you can sink more hours into the other one and has enslavement paths
Thank you, I have a better understanding of the pros of the two versions now, but I'm also even more unsure which one to play first. Does FemU Zero benefit from being familiar with FemU? I'll probably play both of them at some point.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you, I have a better understanding of the pros of the two versions now, but I'm also even more unsure which one to play first. Does FemU Zero benefit from being familiar with FemU? I'll probably play both of them at some point.
I bought the original long ago they are both completely different in terms of style I prefer the 2d art of this one
this one is much easier to progress through all the content because its pretty straight forward and simple keep meeting or finding the girl youre interested in everyday and youll progress its easier to manage your hunger, energy and money (with a bit of common sense)

the original is bigger, longer, and not as straight forward there its a few huge maps to explore, its much harder to manage your stats and progress plus the areas are pretty vague so finding all the content without a guide (i believe there is a guide) will be hard, and even then itll take awhile to progress through since the 3d models are very slow in their animations and you cant skip it the only thing thats better is your chosen girl has enslavement paths and once youve completed their questline they basically take you in and feed you/pay your rent/give you money

I would definitely recommend FemU Zero first its easier to manage everything, its shorter, and you can save at anytime (the original you have to sleep to save, which drains your stats)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No it is vice versa. FemU Zero is a prequel and when it is done, Salia Coel plans to redu FemU with importable saves from Zero.

Reactions: Luminosity247

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I bought the original long ago they are both completely different in terms of style I prefer the 2d art of this one
this one is much easier to progress through all the content because its pretty straight forward and simple keep meeting or finding the girl youre interested in everyday and youll progress its easier to manage your hunger, energy and money (with a bit of common sense)

the original is bigger, longer, and not as straight forward there its a few huge maps to explore, its much harder to manage your stats and progress plus the areas are pretty vague so finding all the content without a guide (i believe there is a guide) will be hard, and even then itll take awhile to progress through since the 3d models are very slow in their animations and you cant skip it the only thing thats better is your chosen girl has enslavement paths and once youve completed their questline they basically take you in and feed you/pay your rent/give you money

I would definitely recommend FemU Zero first its easier to manage everything, its shorter, and you can save at anytime (the original you have to sleep to save, which drains your stats)
No it is vice versa. FemU Zero is a prequel and when it is done, Salia Coel plans to redu FemU with importable saves from Zero.
Alright, I have a better idea of these games now. Thank you. I will go with FemU Zero then

Reactions: Fatal756

Bottony

Mar 2, 2023
What parts of the game does reputation affect? Do you gain more from having a high reputation or a low reputation?

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
A new scene idea.
Girls eating cookies and then push them with saliva into the mouth of the MC, possible from a few girls and possible another scene at lunch.

The girls with the piss bottle in the lunch room, they can give the mc money for using him as a toilet

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
What parts of the game does reputation affect? Do you gain more from having a high reputation or a low reputation?
All I personally know is mainly it's best to keep a high rep as you do get bonuses, like some classes will give you coins for having a high rep but that's about all I know personally tbh, don't think there's any benefit to a low reputation but could be wrong

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
In my opinion, the police station would be a great addition to differentiate the content. It could be done like the one that was in the first FemU where you can work as a toilet, chair etc.

Bottony

Mar 2, 2023
All I personally know is mainly it's best to keep a high rep as you do get bonuses, like some classes will give you coins for having a high rep but that's about all I know personally tbh, don't think there's any benefit to a low reputation but could be wrong
Ok, cool thank you, I thought maybe it would unlock more submissive scenes, or would change the way npcs treated you, but idk

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
In my opinion, the police station would be a great addition to differentiate the content. It could be done like the one that was in the first FemU where you can work as a toilet, chair etc.
The police station wasnt that great in femU.... all the thing you could do in (work as a chair, clean the floor, be a footstep) was also possible in another place with another characters. Moreover you are not considered as a slaves when you do these stuffs but as a lackey and policewoman still talked to you nicely.

Im not against policewoman come back but they need to be reworked. by exemple they could become corrupted and cruel women who abuse of their power to force the mc to work at their station.

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
The police station wasnt that great in femU.... all the thing you could do in (work as a chair, clean the floor, be a footstep) was also possible in another place with another characters. Moreover you are not considered as a slaves when you do these stuffs but as a lackey and policewoman still talked to you nicely.

Im not against policewoman come back but they need to be reworked. by exemple they could become corrupted and cruel women who abuse of their power to force the mc to work at their station.
I agree. A rework is necessary but I think it will be a great addition to the game. Because working only for April for 50/60/70 days can be annoying

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes