Unity Abandoned Femdom Waifu [v2023-03-14] [Zee Vital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 11, 2017
Honestly kinda disappointing and boring. Some of the text cycles through a bit quickly so you kinda get thrown out of any sort of immersion you might have had. It doesn't really..have that finesse in making you believe you're being controlled. Just feels like someone has a basic formula on "insert humiliation word" and "insert degrading action".

There's not a really like..consistent theming or anything? Like something building to a crescendo or having phases. I don't know about any voicework i see mentioned because all I got was an occasional track of laughter. There's no like.. teasing of different poses or sultry seduction, no interesting sort of moments and it never even got me too close to having to edge. I thought the edge button might have had some sort of mechanic where you do something else or tease yourself but nop. From what I expereinced it was either "you can get a break" or "hahah stroke more then and suffer".

Just seems very barebones and forced by someone who.. doesn't actually have or understand the fetish maybe? Like they're trying to just take advantage of the genre to make a quick buck on people through DLC. Or at least that's how it comes across.

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
same here... i mean there's no content. just the same scene again and again nothing's moving in any kind of mode. i mean you can dress her up somehow but that's it.

i don't know how far this game progressed but since it's already published in steam i don't have high hopes that there#ll be actual... you know... content

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I played this game on steam and was very disappointed.
The gameplay goes like this for anyone interested:
1. A metronome sound effect tells you when to fap
2. Text dialogue of an anime girl cycles through 10-20 different sentences that insult you and tell you to keep fapping

aaaaaand thats it.
There's like literally nothing else to the game.
Using only these 2 things you are supposed to bring yourself to an edge/orgasm, and pressing the 'edge' button only causes you to get a quick 'break' before the loop starts again. I tried pressing it 4-5 times and it never seemed to change anything.
When you eventually give up and press the "i came" button just to see what happens, she yells at you and the game auto-closes.

I dont think anyone whose a seasoned hentai vet is going to get even one fap out of this

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
I actually really enjoyed that, I'd say it's worth a shot if you're not sure.
Don't think I'll use it a lot but it was fun.

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
wait there's NTR? do you mean she claim to do it with other dudes? or is there any other maybe picture other than her there yapping about... is this game has other scene?
That is imo netorare. Spouse cheats on mc, doesnt she?

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
That is imo netorare. Spouse cheats on mc, doesnt she?
well yeah that's why I ask, did she claim she fuck other person? she could be dom but just love being sadist and the game not having other scene doesn't help bring that "cheats" on MC part true. Of course since it's not scene heavy game and relying on voice and text, I would also accept it if she proclaims like example she got fuck by other dude and she telling him all about it in the game.

ah... I haven't played the game yet, so hence the question. I was intrigue when you propose NTR tag... and I was hoping for .... content.

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
well yeah that's why I ask, did she claim she fuck other person? she could be dom but just love being sadist and the game not having other scene doesn't help bring that "cheats" on MC part true. Of course since it's not scene heavy game and relying on voice and text, I would also accept it if she proclaims like example she got fuck by other dude and she telling him all about it in the game.

ah... I haven't played the game yet, so hence the question. I was intrigue when you propose NTR tag... and I was hoping for .... content.
Play then and see for yourself ;) Imo there is NTR. It is pretty short game though so dont expect much backstory or something :D

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018

well you see her getting fucked when you check the ntr box
mildly interesting

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
If anyone is in here and wants more, just go to milovana.com.
It's basically this but with way more content and mostly RL pictures

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes