Unity Abandoned Femdom Waifu [v2023-03-14] [Zee Vital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Some great content there. Though I will say some of the teases have ridiculously stupid timers. Like bro I ain't gonna edge for over an hour!
Haha yeah, my main issue with that site is that very few have a continue button and rely only on the timer. I just want to skip some steps, man.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to add in more Lucky Tickets? Is there something you can change in a .txt anywhere?

J-V1

May 1, 2018
what the heck is in this game? i just looked it up on steam and one of its tags is psychological horror

DjPhat22

Nov 7, 2017
In the games request section, under the update tag, the new version of the game was uploaded but needs to be cracked. If anybody knows how to do that or can use the old cracked files to get the new version working correctly that would be greatly appreciated.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Unfortunately not.
So is the DLC license-based, can I just drop some files into the native Steam directory or is it its own client despository included with the native exe hosted here? The game looks like hot ass but I'm trepidatiously curious.
You would have to unpack the files in whatever tool the creator used when creating it, and put the new content into the cracked game. I tried just copy-pasting some of the new files over and it ended with the girl scrambled, as if every gamemode and option was active at once.

I've reached out to the Original poster through the thread a few weeks ago, and just today, about getting the updated version re-cracked. But the guy who originally cracked it disappeared off the site 2 years ago, so it's annoying. Might be better off just submitting a re-crack request, but then someone would have to buy the game. I enjoy it, but I don't enjoy it enough to have my friends and family see it in my library.

Edit: The OP got around to responding, said he's not the one who cracked it. We might need a new crack request with someone who owns the game and dlc. He didn't grok the idea that I presumed he was the owner who provided the original un-cracked copy with dlc.

Edit: OP does not have the game, the cracked game was uploaded by a third-party who did it for the challenge and is no longer on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: De Sade
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes