Femdom Wife Game - Emily: Let's discuss!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hey!

I'm the developer of the Femdom Wife Game project, which you may or may not know. I'm creating femdom games focusing on authenticity. No player thrown into a random femdom prison or femdom university, but just you and your girlfriend living your relationship and progressing slowly toward FLR.

I wanted to share with you my thoughts about Emily, the new girlfriend being currently developed (an early version is available on Patreon) and how the femdom aspects of the game will be.

Warning, spoilers!

(I wanted to add an image of the game, but apparently it's broken for now, I'll update that later on).
View attachment 1686518

Consensuality

You may know Zoe and her current design (Femdom Wife Game - Zoe, link in the signature).

Zoe is about "fighting off" her desire to push you into fetishes like pussy worship, pegging, etc, and the game mechanics go into that direction with the willpower meter.

For Emily, I want to take a different approach. Emily is kinky, and she will invite you to take steps into some fetish, mainly findom, pussy worship, foot worship and denial.

Unlike Zoe, to progress in those fetishes you'll need to prove your worth to Emily. She will give you opportunity to pay things for her or to worship her, but the way the stats increased will be based on your ability to satisfy her.

As a result, it won't be much "how do I slow down this particular fetish", and more "how do I progress faster toward this fetish".

Fetish progression

One of the main changes you will see will be the fetish progression. For the pussy worship, Emily will feature a "minigame" that doesn't require actions from you during the scenes, but preparation beforehand.

When licking Emily to orgasm, you'll be able to improve your skills through various means such as training or reading. Depending of your performance, Emily will reach various levels of satisfactions and success will result in a positive outcome toward the fetish.

Character development

Emily is at her last year of university and on the verge of discovering professional life. I will focus this aspect where you'll see Emily growing from a young girl to a young journalist, these changes will reflect on her clothings as well as on her behaviour.

During the course of the story, Emily will meet her own problems and you will have the opportunity to help her through, with both emotional support as well as more kinky ways to help her elease the pressure.

Fetish list and outcomes

Emily will focus on four fetishes:

- Financial domination, the more you show your willingess to offer things for Emily, the more she will find ways to let you be her suggar daddy. During the latest stages of the fetish, Emily will start being more demanding.

- Pussy worship, ranging from "now it's my turn" to "help me relax", eventually leading to "do you duty".

- Foot worship, linked to denial and focusing on turning you into a pet living at Emily's feet.

- Denial and and virginity, Emily will put you into a mindset where you are both happier by keeping you chaste. This will range from blowjobs to ruined orgasms, eventually leading to chastity and milking, all this through a mommy-mood.

Intents

The first Emily was strongly focusing on manipulation and blatant selfishness. This will be reworked to include more love and compassion.

Emily is going to be your loving goddess, taking care of you and making sure both of your needs are taking care of for a happy life, though "what you both need" will be defined by Emily.

What's undefined or secondary

Dildo play (MC fucking Emily with dildos/strapons) is undefined at the moment. I mean for them to happen, but I'm not sure yet how they will be included into the story.

Cuckolding and pegging are not going to be the main focus, and will not have their own fetish category.
There may be some optional content as events categorized into other fetishes (pegging being a way to deny the player, for example), but they are not part of the focus for character development.

Cuckolding will be greatly extended through Zoe, so more cuckolding content will happen nonetheless as part of the FWG project.

Let me know how this feels for you, everything is up to discussion :)

Nov 13, 2020
I've been following your project since last year, and I'm surprised that you haven't yet written much dialogue to fill in between the scenes. So much progression could be done on that side to fill in a little bit more you know? You could even recycle some animations as long as the dialogue progresses their relationship.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I've been following your project since last year, and I'm surprised that you haven't yet written much dialogue to fill in between the scenes. So much progression could be done on that side to fill in a little bit more you know? You could even recycle some animations as long as the dialogue progresses their relationship.
Indeed!

To be honest I only figured out how to unfold the story for Zoe about 2 months ago (it was mostly discussed on the Discord in the patreon area).

So while it was mostly focusing on fetishes so far, there will be new scenes all over the place for the main story coming in the next versions :)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I like your personal behavior and the way you communicate and promote the game, for instance the Trello.
Overall I'm probably not fully compatible with your fetishes. I just read this post https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder.92525/page-128#post-7669584 of Aseratrix. I'm more the "hard femdom" fan, who rejects the Uncanny Middle. So most likely I'm just not your target audience.

Nevertheless, I like in your "first" game the start from a normal relationship and of course some fetishes. For instance that would be chastity, if I would actually reach to this point, which never happened.
So I once played your game and I had almost no progress in the femdom, because I naturally do not act very submissively/stupid as MC in your game. So after a several days without seeing stuff promised in the description of the game, I just quit and never played again. Would have loved, if the wife finds some tricks to make you obey.

Hence, I'm a bit surprised that Emily should to be even less pushy.
I mean, of course, do as you like. ;)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So, it's exactly the same as Zoe, Emily forces the MC into a submissive relationship and he just accepts it showing zero agency beyond what manner he will submit... She sounds like a complete psychopath who really couldn't give two shits about her husband, he is just the only person willing to go along with her demands.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
So, it's exactly the same as Zoe, Emily forces the MC into a submissive relationship and he just accepts it showing zero agency beyond what manner he will submit... She sounds like a complete psychopath who really couldn't give two shits about her husband, he is just the only person willing to go along with her demands.
What should be a femdom game for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
What should be a femdom game for you?
I just want some sense that this is something the husband desires as much or more than the wife. Every femdom game seems to be essentially "I'm going to treat you like trash because you're too much of a limp dick to oppose me." I want a more natural progression, maybe it's like how masochism is in reality, as an escape from the real world. If you spend every day at the top of the food chain at work, people constantly looking for you to make the right choice and a constant pressure on you to be the best, it's easy to see why you might have fantasies of being at the bottom of the food chain with nobody having any expectations of you. It's a lot of pressure to put on someone day after day after day.

Why is that scenario never played out, where a guy is the "ideal man" seemingly being perfect in every way, he has the looks, the grades, the career, he is completely perfect. But that is not his ideal love, he wants a woman who will make him feel like a loser, that he can look up from and will treat him like dirt.

Then you have the female dom, who isn't a psychopath and so she does feel bad when she abuses him, so even though it starts out awkward, she doesn't just get better at being a dom, but she also comes to learn that this strange dynamic is none-the-less a form of love.

This is what we call a "character arc" and is actually quite important when telling a story, it shows that the characters are more complex than a coloring book and shows her motivation for being a dominatrix isn't to fulfill her own desires but to make him happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balub and qazmlp

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I just want some sense that this is something the husband desires as much or more than the wife. Every femdom game seems to be essentially "I'm going to treat you like trash because you're too much of a limp dick to oppose me." I want a more natural progression, maybe it's like how masochism is in reality, as an escape from the real world. If you spend every day at the top of the food chain at work, people constantly looking for you to make the right choice and a constant pressure on you to be the best, it's easy to see why you might have fantasies of being at the bottom of the food chain with nobody having any expectations of you. It's a lot of pressure to put on someone day after day after day.

Why is that scenario never played out, where a guy is the "ideal man" seemingly being perfect in every way, he has the looks, the grades, the career, he is completely perfect. But that is not his ideal love, he wants a woman who will make him feel like a loser, that he can look up from and will treat him like dirt.

Then you have the female dom, who isn't a psychopath and so she does feel bad when she abuses him, so even though it starts out awkward, she doesn't just get better at being a dom, but she also comes to learn that this strange dynamic is none-the-less a form of love.

This is what we call a "character arc" and is actually quite important when telling a story, it shows that the characters are more complex than a coloring book and shows her motivation for being a dominatrix isn't to fulfill her own desires but to make him happy.
Oh, you don't like the plot!

The shy girlfriend learning to be a dom because the player is interested by femdom will be the third girlfriend, but I already have my hands full with Zoe and Emily, so you gotta wait a couple of years ^^

Last edited:

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
I like you game so far. I also like the way you go on chastity and cuckolding. I would love to see more cuckolding content, but I understand that you only want to make it not the main focus. Keep it up

Reactions: Balub

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I like the Femdom Wife Game, and I've been a fan since a while back. I like how the concept's focused on cuckolding, but have you ever considered adding other characters into the fray? Like, incest femdom scenes or so. I think that can be very exciting, especially involving cuckold stuff.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well while I'm into light femdom I will give my personal opinion about Emily:

Overall I think that it would be a good addition if the character has 2 girlfriends and there are scenes in which the 3 of them act on you, be it for findom, foot fetish or just to have sexy times all of them, contrary to cuckolding Emily and her 2 girlfriends just like to have sexy fun between them and including you if they can.

This could easily let you include stuff that you want as secondary, such as pegging in which could be done by one of Emily's girlfriends because she likes it, the use of dildos and similar could happen in the mayhem fun that they have with or without you.

But well I feel like 3 girls being playful with you would be a rather good change and could actually help to expand the whole situation to a higher level compared ot just Emily, because while she is the ringleader and the main character the other 2 could be really good aids and temptations to the MC to give in.

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
The differences between the two female characters will be fairly subtle imho. Maybe you could aim to add bigger and more important differentiators between the two.

my 2 cents.

PS love ur game, whatever you do i'll probably play it regardless.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Intents

The first Emily was strongly focusing on manipulation and blatant selfishness. This will be reworked to include more love and compassion.

>a pet living at Emily's feet
>leading to chastity
Press X to doubt.

The things I would give for a game that actually focuses on your "intent." A actual mommy dommy game that isnt just feet and pegging would be so great.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Hey!

I'm the developer of the Femdom Wife Game project, which you may or may not know. I'm creating femdom games focusing on authenticity. No player thrown into a random femdom prison or femdom university, but just you and your girlfriend living your relationship and progressing slowly toward FLR.

I wanted to share with you my thoughts about Emily, the new girlfriend being currently developed (an early version is available on Patreon) and how the femdom aspects of the game will be.

Warning, spoilers!

(I wanted to add an image of the game, but apparently it's broken for now, I'll update that later on).
View attachment 1686518

Consensuality

You may know Zoe and her current design (Femdom Wife Game - Zoe, link in the signature).

Zoe is about "fighting off" her desire to push you into fetishes like pussy worship, pegging, etc, and the game mechanics go into that direction with the willpower meter.

For Emily, I want to take a different approach. Emily is kinky, and she will invite you to take steps into some fetish, mainly findom, pussy worship, foot worship and denial.

Unlike Zoe, to progress in those fetishes you'll need to prove your worth to Emily. She will give you opportunity to pay things for her or to worship her, but the way the stats increased will be based on your ability to satisfy her.

As a result, it won't be much "how do I slow down this particular fetish", and more "how do I progress faster toward this fetish".

Fetish progression

One of the main changes you will see will be the fetish progression. For the pussy worship, Emily will feature a "minigame" that doesn't require actions from you during the scenes, but preparation beforehand.

When licking Emily to orgasm, you'll be able to improve your skills through various means such as training or reading. Depending of your performance, Emily will reach various levels of satisfactions and success will result in a positive outcome toward the fetish.

Character development

Emily is at her last year of university and on the verge of discovering professional life. I will focus this aspect where you'll see Emily growing from a young girl to a young journalist, these changes will reflect on her clothings as well as on her behaviour.

During the course of the story, Emily will meet her own problems and you will have the opportunity to help her through, with both emotional support as well as more kinky ways to help her elease the pressure.

Fetish list and outcomes

Emily will focus on four fetishes:

- Financial domination, the more you show your willingess to offer things for Emily, the more she will find ways to let you be her suggar daddy. During the latest stages of the fetish, Emily will start being more demanding.

- Pussy worship, ranging from "now it's my turn" to "help me relax", eventually leading to "do you duty".

- Foot worship, linked to denial and focusing on turning you into a pet living at Emily's feet.

- Denial and and virginity, Emily will put you into a mindset where you are both happier by keeping you chaste. This will range from blowjobs to ruined orgasms, eventually leading to chastity and milking, all this through a mommy-mood.

Intents

Emily is going to be your loving goddess, taking care of you and making sure both of your needs are taking care of for a happy life, though "what you both need" will be defined by Emily.

What's undefined or secondary

Dildo play (MC fucking Emily with dildos/strapons) is undefined at the moment. I mean for them to happen, but I'm not sure yet how they will be included into the story.

Cuckolding and pegging are not going to be the main focus, and will not have their own fetish category.
There may be some optional content as events categorized into other fetishes (pegging being a way to deny the player, for example), but they are not part of the focus for character development.

Cuckolding will be greatly extended through Zoe, so more cuckolding content will happen nonetheless as part of the FWG project.

Let me know how this feels for you, everything is up to discussion :)
I love the 4 main fetish focus, the footworship sound good

Mar 17, 2022
Never ask for players' thoughts.

Seriously, each person will describe their ideal domme and kinks, which will give you nothing, because there are too many people with too different preferences.
You won't satisfy everyone's desires anyway but instead might ruin your own plans. Just keep making different games with different dommes as you do.

Tho, I'd like to be able to change the gender of the protagonist.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Never ask for players' thoughts.

Seriously, each person will describe their ideal domme and kinks, which will give you nothing, because there are too many people with too different preferences.
You won't satisfy everyone's desires anyway but instead might ruin your own plans. Just keep making different games with different dommes as you do.

Tho, I'd like to be able to change the gender of the protagonist.
I understand what you mean but, no, I won't stop, I like to read various viewpoints!

Even if I won't satisfy everyone, it helps me broaden my horizon and it helps me refine my own ideas :)

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
It sounds interesting, I'll definitely keep my eyes on it. I'm certainly more appreciative of the gentler, more gradual approach as well as the off button for cuckolding with Zoe. A lot of folks seem to focus excessively on S/M or humilation/non-consent aspects rather than comparatively simpler D/s along with fetishes and preferences so this project of yours is staying on my radar.

The Emily arc seems a lot more fleshed out from the previous iteration so I'll definitely keep my eyes out for any developments.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm up for almost anything (foot worship path seems nice, but I'd like to see some painplay, cbt, humiliation, spit fetish and more) as long as cuckolding is avoidable.

Reactions: noway1

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'm glad to see that emily is back on the table. i generally agree with that bandit girl for you to just do your thing, but since you seem curious, here i go:
fetishes: no real complaints here. the virgin one isn't really my cup of tea, but if we get blowjobs and stuff i'll be fine.
intents: not a fan, i liked old selfish emily. turning her into a "loving goddess" is something i will need time to get used to.
consensuality: i'm honestly not sure, i kinda liked the old system were you had to/coud struggle against her leading you down certain paths. but i'm curious how things will turn out the new way.
secondary: well... pegging and cuckolding is what i disliked about zoe, so i'm not happy that emily will have that as well. making these things optional woud be apprechiated.
anyway, good luck as usual. with your openminded transparency you strike me as one of the most likable devs out here.

slave321

Apr 4, 2020
bro in your game i see you mention edging, you already have chastity ,why dont you try something about handjobs with ruined orgasm or edging or orgasm denial after handjob etc?