Femdom Wife Game - Emily: Let's discuss!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
bro in your game i see you mention edging, you already have chastity ,why dont you try something about handjobs with ruined orgasm or edging or orgasm denial after handjob etc?
That's already planned, and even starting in the next Emily release (Patreon only since there is not enough content for F95, but soon, soon!) :)

Mister_M, as for everything that will be part of the FWG Project, CBT, pain, scat and blood will never be part of the adventure. I'm drawing a strong line here, plus there is already plenty of related content in other femdom games anyway :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: killerjack41

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
That's already planned, and even starting in the next Emily release (Patreon only since there is not enough content for F95, but soon, soon!) :)

Mister_M, as for everything that will be part of the FWG Project, CBT, pain, scat and blood will never be part of the adventure. I'm drawing a strong line here, plus there is already plenty of related content in other femdom games anyway :p
Emily's edging foot job in the original was quality, can't wait to see more tease and denial from her.

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Let me share the latest gif for the upcoming Emily version (0.04), as a thanks for the various contributions :)

View attachment 1812043
Any update on when we can expect the initial release on F95 by any chance? You said soon in the beginning of April so I'm just wondering how close we are.

Also a side note: I'm not *entirely* sure how patreon works, but is there a way to make the "dev updates" visible to everyone, and not just those that pay? That way people have an easier time deciding when/if they want to jump on board.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Any update on when we can expect the initial release on F95 by any chance? You said soon in the beginning of April so I'm just wondering how close we are.

Also a side note: I'm not *entirely* sure how patreon works, but is there a way to make the "dev updates" visible to everyone, and not just those that pay? That way people have an easier time deciding when/if they want to jump on board.
Hey!

For F95 I'm hesitant, it's going to be either this Emily release (with 1 month delay to gather feedback and to bugfix it first) or the next one. I need to plan what will be in the next version do make up my mind.

For Patreon, I can't make the informational posts public because Patreon forbids anything that contains references to sexual content.

I put them on Discord in the news channel (when I think about it ;)).

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Hey!

For F95 I'm hesitant, it's going to be either this Emily release (with 1 month delay to gather feedback and to bugfix it first) or the next one. I need to plan what will be in the next version do make up my mind.

For Patreon, I can't make the informational posts public because Patreon forbids anything that contains references to sexual content.

I put them on Discord in the news channel (when I think about it ;)).
Understood! Hopefully sooner than later, I'm itching to play with Emily some more hehe.

And ahhhh OK! It's been a pet peeve of mine when devs locked updates behind paywalls but that makes more sense. Thanks for the communication! Can't wait to see what you come up with <3

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hm, if i read things correctly you're done with v0.05 by now, right?
is there any chance for some kind of release in the near future?

Jul 21, 2021
I love NTR and femdom is cherry on top. But i saw some others said that with the femdom being mostly cruel and a bitch(i do like that) i also like side of being in command but in a cruel way. Like being sassy and teasing and assertive. Either way im paying attention to see how it goes.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
You know, one story beat I've never seen too much in consentual femdom is the dom going too far and the reacrion/results. Something like say, not heading the safeword, or picking a play style that looking back was "cruel" due to some asoect of the subs life. Maybe even something that should niot have been forgotten, like the dom putting the sub in latdx when sub has a latex allergy and sub didnt say anything because they werrn't allowed to talk. Would be interesting to see the impact and how trust is rebuilt.

• Angry
Reactions: Random123G

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Her face is not attractive. In your other game, the girl had the ideal facial proportions that most men find attractive. If the girl isn't hot, it's going to severely impact your revenue. She has to be attractive. Cute and innocent works well, with a slim jawline and cute nose, not too much chin. The skin shader you're using lacks hydration and SSS, play with the Gloss/Specular or whatever it's called in Unity, so it looks like her skin is hydrated with a light layer of lotion, then crank up the SSS a bit.

Consider giving her long hair, but if that's too time consuming due to 3D, make it a static ponytail. A physics ponytail shouldn't' be hard to do in 2022. It's much easier now a days. She should come off as a semi-trophy wife, not some ugly school lesbian butch girl (the way emily looks now in your screenshot).

The fetishes you had in your other game were a perfect balance that catered to everyone's taste. The only missing element was the relationship building. More time should be spent developing a relationship with the girl before she cuckolds, humiliates and femdoms you.

Whatever fetish you add, IMO, it should be equal. Here's an example:

Pegging 12.5%
Interracial Cuckolding 12.5%
Financial Dom 12.5%
Humiliation 12.5%
Cuckolding 12.5%
Foot Worship 12.5%
Ass Worship 12.5%
Pussy Worship 12.5%
[Add More Here]

The example above demonstrates going ALL IN on every fetish, not doing one half assed. No more or less than the other fetishes. That way everyone gets what they want in each update.

I would poll the hell out of your existing patreon supporters. Discussions like this can be helpful, but a well designed poll can offer a lot of clarity.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Her face is not attractive. In your other game, the girl had the ideal facial proportions that most men find attractive. If the girl isn't hot, it's going to severely impact your revenue. She has to be attractive. Cute and innocent works well, with a slim jawline and cute nose, not too much chin. The skin shader you're using lacks hydration and SSS, play with the Gloss/Specular or whatever it's called in Unity, so it looks like her skin is hydrated with a light layer of lotion, then crank up the SSS a bit.

Consider giving her long hair, but if that's too time consuming due to 3D, make it a static ponytail. A physics ponytail shouldn't' be hard to do in 2022. It's much easier now a days. She should come off as a semi-trophy wife, not some ugly school lesbian butch girl (the way emily looks now in your screenshot).

The fetishes you had in your other game were a perfect balance that catered to everyone's taste. The only missing element was the relationship building. More time should be spent developing a relationship with the girl before she cuckolds, humiliates and femdoms you.

Whatever fetish you add, IMO, it should be equal. Here's an example:

Pegging 12.5%
Interracial Cuckolding 12.5%
Financial Dom 12.5%
Humiliation 12.5%
Cuckolding 12.5%
Foot Worship 12.5%
Ass Worship 12.5%
Pussy Worship 12.5%
[Add More Here]

The example above demonstrates going ALL IN on every fetish, not doing one half assed. No more or less than the other fetishes. That way everyone gets what they want in each update.

I would poll the hell out of your existing patreon supporters. Discussions like this can be helpful, but a well designed poll can offer a lot of clarity.
Agree with relationship building, but about polls I'm not 100%. People that play aren't the best at deciding what's best for the game, oversaturation of stuff like character/fetish due to polls can cause the game to become unbalanced and quality to drop

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I totally agree with hakarlman. The main reason I haven't started this game yet is that I can't find Emily attractive at all. Zoe is prettier with light years... And when I read that this game won't focus on cuckolding, it just gave me another reason to stay out. I respect that if someone doesn't like this kink, but personally I can't imagine this game without cuckold stories, and bull characters.