Unity Femdom Wife Game - Emily [v0.05f2] [FemdomWifeGame]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Cover.png

Overview:
Femdom Wife Game delivers stories about your vanilla partner turning dominant.
Taking place in a 3D realtime and fully animated game, this femdom game transcribes erotic novelas in its own way.
This is Emily version. The game has a strong focus on femdom content, including pussy worship, denial, foot worship and financial domination.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-03
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: FemdomWifeGame - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05f2
Language: English
Length: 10-20 minutes

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Cunni 2.png Stockings.png Vampire 2.png Talk to Emily.png Blowjob 2.png Wardrobe.png Lucky Dragon.png Pay Bill.png Shopping 2.png

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm. Not gonna lie, I really liked Emily in the old version (back when there were 2 game modes/stories) and found the content way hotter than in this one.
Also, even though over a year has passed since I played old Emily version, this here has far less content. You basically just have your bed, emilys room and the door. Old version had much more stuff like a desk, upgrades, a shower, etc. I breezed through the current content instantaneously and it has far less stuff. I also didn't like the fact that the MC is already in a relationship from the beginning, her calling him honey etc... old Emily was much hotter in that other way. Shame for me, dunno what happened here, but I guess no longer need to follow the project. Good luck tho.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
FemdomWifeGame Move to games, FYI in tags, please only add current content. If you want to also add future tags, do Tags: and planned tags:

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Femdom Wife Game - Emily 0.05f2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hmmm. Not gonna lie, I really liked Emily in the old version (back when there were 2 game modes/stories) and found the content way hotter than in this one.
Also, even though over a year has passed since I played old Emily version, this here has far less content. You basically just have your bed, emilys room and the door. Old version had much more stuff like a desk, upgrades, a shower, etc. I breezed through the current content instantaneously and it has far less stuff. I also didn't like the fact that the MC is already in a relationship from the beginning, her calling him honey etc... old Emily was much hotter in that other way. Shame for me, dunno what happened here, but I guess no longer need to follow the project. Good luck tho.
I'm taking it a lot slower than with the previous Emily, and the quality current quality is more work.

I understand your point, the previous Emily was delivering the promise right away.

On my side, the truth is that I was also going to get stuck with her because of how fast things were moving, I wouldn't have been able to reach my goal of giving some control to the player about the story.

I personnally think this Emily has a lot more potential, but it will take some time to unfold the story. All you have seen in the previous Emily will happen here as well.

The same happened with Zoe if you remember her first version :)

This was one of the first events with her at the time, it went a lot faster as well. Now the same event is day ~10 or more.

Zoe cum eating.png

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I enjoy the reboot of Emily, it shows promise.
The findom feels more organic than in the previous game, and I'm keen to see Emily's mommydom path. It also looks like Emily will use tease and denial to get what she wants from the MC so that will be fun to see.

I do have a question about the reboot though. Will we see remastered versions of Emilys old scenes?

Reactions: SwanSwong1

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I enjoy the reboot of Emily, it shows promise.
The findom feels more organic than in the previous game, and I'm keen to see Emily's mommydom path. It also looks like Emily will use tease and denial to get what she wants from the MC so that will be fun to see.

I do have a question about the reboot though. Will we see remastered versions of Emilys old scenes?
Yes :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I understand your point, the previous Emily was delivering the promise right away.

On my side, the truth is that I was also going to get stuck with her because of how fast things were moving, I wouldn't have been able to reach my goal of giving some control to the player about the story.
I think that was OG's Emily appeal actually. There was more focus on a story narrative, so while the player may not have had much agency in the story, there was a story that was unfolding as the days went by, it's hard not to miss that especially if you're a person who gravitated to that visual novel feel that OG Emily had.

So far I'm liking what I see with the new iteration of Emily but I totally get what 2382dudubes was saying here and share much of his sentiment. Though unlike him I see no reason to stop following your project.
Best of luck to you!

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I am confused. Sorry if I am being dense here. Why does a new version have significantly less gameplay than an older version? The last version was great. This is very watered down.

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
Both this and Zoe show a ton of promise, I'm excited to check back in a year and see what's new, best of luck with development!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
well, as an emily fan i was hoping for a bit more content tbh, but i get that zoe is your focus right now. i suppose old vs new emily is up to preference, i just hope she doesn't deviate too much from the original.
i only played 0.05f1 so far (found it on a different site), but in case it hasn't been fixed since: taking her to the restaurant a second time left me with no option to pay.
do you have a rough estimate on how long you keep focusing on zoe before concentrating on emily? don't get me wrong, i'm glad you released your current progress, but at this rate it woud take forever until she is fleshed out. and i personally don't really care much about zoe.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I am confused. Sorry if I am being dense here. Why does a new version have significantly less gameplay than an older version? The last version was great. This is very watered down.
It's fine, the reboot was a strong choice on my side, so I'm expecting a lot of disarray in that regard, at least until it catches up with the previous version.

The new Emily has a lot more hours of work than the previous one, but it is watered down because it takes longer to produce content with the new quality.

About why it's here now, mostly because I was getting an increasing amount of people asking for it to be available on F95. From there, you know how it works. Some will be happy because they wanted it, some will be confused because it could waited for more content first.

In both cases, I can't make everyone happy :whistle:

All I can do it say in the developper notes or in the changelog what content is available and how long the game is, then let people choose if they prefer to wait a few months or not. ;)

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
well, as an emily fan i was hoping for a bit more content tbh, but i get that zoe is your focus right now. i suppose old vs new emily is up to preference, i just hope she doesn't deviate too much from the original.
i only played 0.05f1 so far (found it on a different site), but in case it hasn't been fixed since: taking her to the restaurant a second time left me with no option to pay.
do you have a rough estimate on how long you keep focusing on zoe before concentrating on emily? don't get me wrong, i'm glad you released your current progress, but at this rate it woud take forever until she is fleshed out. and i personally don't really care much about zoe.
The one thing I will miss about OG Emily is that she was asian. She will be missed.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
As stated there is not much to do at the moment but I have faith it'll come good with patience. Graphics wise it all looks top notch..

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
The one thing I will miss about OG Emily is that she was asian. She will be missed.
Asian girlfriend will come back in a few years, it will be the third one. Most likely with this model as a basis:

So much work, so little time :p

Nait Sieve, it's very hard to say for the Zoe vs Emily progress. Zoe should speed up considerably now that I have a large catalogue of animations, but there is still at least a year of work.

I want to give a focus on Zoe at least until her Steam release, then I'll see where I go from there. For the Steam release, I would say about 6 months from now.

After that, it's hard to say. With the Steam revenues, I may even be able to hire someone to help me, which would changes things considerably. Time will tell!

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
It's fine, the reboot was a strong choice on my side, so I'm expecting a lot of disarray in that regard, at least until it catches up with the previous version.

The new Emily has a lot more hours of work than the previous one, but it is watered down because it takes longer to produce content with the new quality.

About why it's here now, mostly because I was getting an increasing amount of people asking for it to be available on F95. From there, you know how it works. Some will be happy because they wanted it, some will be confused because it could waited for more content first.

In both cases, I can't make everyone happy :whistle:

All I can do it say in the developper notes or in the changelog what content is available and how long the game is, then let people choose if they prefer to wait a few months or not. ;)
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me on this. I fully understand and hope I did not come off as dissatisfied or complaining. I was genuinely just confused. I love your work, so thank you for taking the time to make it for all of us.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I want to add..... no NTR.... sorry guys..

• Sad
Reactions: theotherhman
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes