Unity - Femdom Wife Game - Emily [v0.05f2] [FemdomWifeGame]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Flooper

I'm a huge fan of the other WifeGame - >Zoe, and this is looking like it will just be more amazing content. It's early days for this one for sure, and I definitely hope Zoe keeps going as well, and want to see even more fetishes added, either in this one, or in future wifegames with other wives.
    This game already will have findom and mommydom by the looks of it, and I truly hope that also gets extended to denial, petplay and, with any luck, toilet play <3

Still hoping there might be a super buff wife eventually that does muscle worship, armpit cleaning and some of the kinks that go with that <3

When the worst thing I can say about the game is that there's not enough of it, that's great potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zender332

This is an updated version of the game, so there is not enough content in it. But in the old version, everything was already very, very cool. And I see that the story is getting even more interesting. By the way, the author tried very hard and turned Emily into a beautiful resident of Europe from an equally beautiful resident of Korea)).