Unity Femdom Wife Game - Emily [v0.05f2] [FemdomWifeGame]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I want to add..... no NTR.... sorry guys..
I'm an NTR fan but I just want to say that I'm glad there's no NTR. This seems to be moving into an entirely new area of fetishes we don't see very often on here such as denial (which I think will also include ruined orgasms) and Mommy Domme. NTR would just muddle that. I'm curious to see where this will go.

Reactions: smreg and ItzSpc

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
I absolutely love what's here so far. Tease and Denial & Seductress are two of my favourite fetishes so Emily seems even more up my alley than Zoe is (who I also love so keep up the good work :D).

I cannot wait to see where you take this because it's easily my most anticipated game on this site.

Reactions: smreg and ItzSpc

takeba

Jul 7, 2018
Just a minor note - A soft lock on day 10 when she waits in your room; if you go to restaurant instead and eat; she's not there and you're unable to pay so you're forever in sushi purgatory.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Lucky318

Feb 1, 2020
I really like the games you made i played every version of it. is there any chance that ankle socks are comming back? Maybe with the option that we can dress footwear like socks and stockings for every foot/leg separately? this would give us foot guys more selections :) Anyway keep going like to see the Project become more and more graphic quality

Reactions: ItzSpc

human94

Jul 15, 2018
FemdomWifeGame, please add in this game or in game with Zoe CBT and Sounding Cock fetish. Maybe optional. But please add this. Few games have this, but sometimes this fetish have soo bad realisation...Please add this fetish if you can. P.S: Sorry for my english. Not native speaker.

Reactions: laresol

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Kudos to the developer. Read so much criticism in the comments above. And honestly it makes me a little angry, although I understand that criticism is done to make the content better. But I also played the old version of Emily, she was cool, but this is much better, the model itself and the animation is better than Zoe (and honestly I like it better too - more elaborated and realistic, looks better, and much better than the first version of Emily, it is clear that the developer pumped his skills in hundreds of times). I saw the announcement before, but it seems to me maximally stupid, someone will think. that it will be a bunch of content that was in the first part. This is a completely new game, just with the same storyline. And in fact I thought that the game will be much less content than it is now, and was very happy when the game did not end at the first event. And the developer can only say a huge thank you. I hope there will be more opportunities to upgrade Emily (change of hair and stuff, long hair!), about ntr content, I'm for what it would add. the game is not spoiled, and who does not want it can always turn it off in the game ( as in Zoe by the way). cosplay ideas are also cool, adds dynamics.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I want to support these games but...bro you gotta finish a project. Just finish something you start, it takes discipline to work on something artistic when you're not feeling it, I totally understand but that's the difference between a hobby and something you are asking for money for.

Also, please have a cheating/NTR path. I like cheating much more than cuckold (cheating is sneaky, behind back and gives the ntr sorta feeling whereas cuck is willing 'yes babe you can sleep with your co worker i wanna jerk off to it' type stuff for those that don't know). [Unity] - Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.55f2] [FemdomWifeGame] | F95zone nothing in here is NTR - your girl saying 'do you want me to sleep around' 'are you sure?' 'ok I will sleep around' is NOT ntr and anyone that complains about something so easily avoidable is a bitch. I really liked how in the first project there was conversations with your wife and how she thought one of her co workers was hot...sadly I don't think it went anywhere.

A woman that only does what you want her to do...sorry lads but to me that just isn't femdom at all. I want a sneaky slut :love: Whereas in these games, it's actually you in control (so far).

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm complaining, the quality has totally gone up over time and I absolutely recognize that. I am always happy to play these games and see updates, I am just outlining why I don't give (yet) on patreon despite this stuff being way up my alley ;) that I usually do support.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
FemdomWifeGame I suggest clarifying if there will be any NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF. or not. (specifically NTR since the previous one had that tag, but the others imo are still worth mentioning since many will wish to avoid them as much as NTR).

That way people who steered clear of the first one will know whether or not to for this one. (i.e. someone into femdom but otherwise more vanilla tags might be able to play this one, I did see a comment suggestion this one won't have NTR, but wasn't from your account so don't know about it's reliability).

Besides that, just general useful info to throw into dev notes imo. Cause well you say it will be similar, but depending on how similar some would likely avoid.

Reactions: ItzSpc

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
There is no NTR or MMF planned for this game.

FFM is not impossible.

I want to support these games but...bro you gotta finish a project. Just finish something you start, it takes discipline to work on something artistic when you're not feeling it, I totally understand but that's the difference between a hobby and something you are asking for money for.

Also, please have a cheating/NTR path. I like cheating much more than cuckold (cheating is sneaky, behind back and gives the ntr sorta feeling whereas cuck is willing 'yes babe you can sleep with your co worker i wanna jerk off to it' type stuff for those that don't know). [Unity] - Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.55f2] [FemdomWifeGame] | F95zone nothing in here is NTR - your girl saying 'do you want me to sleep around' 'are you sure?' 'ok I will sleep around' is NOT ntr and anyone that complains about something so easily avoidable is a bitch. I really liked how in the first project there was conversations with your wife and how she thought one of her co workers was hot...sadly I don't think it went anywhere.

A woman that only does what you want her to do...sorry lads but to me that just isn't femdom at all. I want a sneaky slut :love: Whereas in these games, it's actually you in control (so far).

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm complaining, the quality has totally gone up over time and I absolutely recognize that. I am always happy to play these games and see updates, I am just outlining why I don't give (yet) on patreon despite this stuff being way up my alley ;) that I usually do support.
On my own side, I'm using the same code for both Zoe and Emily. It was really important to me to make sure that the game code was flexible enough to support several girlfriends.

This being said, I also enjoy working on two stories, it helps me find focus for both Zoe and Emily. Having only one would probably have cornered me into adding minor extra fetishes again and again because of player requests.

I tend to think that the FWG project as it stands has a clear offer now. Maybe I'm wrong?

But Zoe will of course be completed, there is no worry about that.
(By the way it's very rare when you are professional to work on only one project at once. Right now, I have 4 games on my hands in my day job. ;))

About the NTR femdom part of Zoe, the game is using a "Dominant" stats that shifts Zoe from asking conscent to taking matters into her own hands.

When you have the first serious talk about cuckolding, if Zoe is dominant enough, she will reject your refusal and tell you that it is too late to back down.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
without feet there is not a good femdom man
Very strong disagree for me. I'm a huge femdom fan, but have never understood the appeal of feet. Oral service, smothering, worship and bathroom things are the major triggers for me with femdom <3

BCRoxx

Aug 23, 2022
...(cheating is sneaky, behind back and gives the ntr sorta feeling whereas cuck is willing 'yes babe you can sleep with your co worker i wanna jerk off to it' type stuff for those that don't know)...nothing in here is NTR - your girl saying 'do you want me to sleep around' 'are you sure?' 'ok I will sleep around' is NOT ntr and anyone that complains about something so easily avoidable is a bitch...
Just me, but hard disagree. We may be talking about video games and fictitious content, but consent is still a key fundamental to healthy D/s relationships...and so far this is one of the few games (well, game series) that handles that aspect without breaking suspension of disbelief.

Cuckolding, NTR, stag/vixen, hotwife, whatever you want to call it...it's still consensual non-monogamy. What you're addressing is the level of power exchange in that relationship. The "cheating" aspect is roleplay, dependent upon each party's interests, kinks, desired outcomes, and comfort level; otherwise, it's unethical (and unhealthy), and crosses the line from D/s to abuse.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Just me, but hard disagree. We may be talking about video games and fictitious content, but consent is still a key fundamental to healthy D/s relationships...and so far this is one of the few games (well, game series) that handles that aspect without breaking suspension of disbelief.

Cuckolding, NTR, stag/vixen, hotwife, whatever you want to call it...it's still consensual non-monogamy. What you're addressing is the level of power exchange in that relationship. The "cheating" aspect is roleplay, dependent upon each party's interests, kinks, desired outcomes, and comfort level; otherwise, it's unethical (and unhealthy), and crosses the line from D/s to abuse.
The thing that bugs me a lot is that F95 stores all non-monogamy relationships into "NTR", which specifially means non-consensual.

I prefer to stick at "cuckolding", I really shouldn't use "NTR" even when answer on the thread, it just gets past me as I keep reading the word over and over in the comments.

Zoe is not NTR, it's cuckolding.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes