Unity Femdom Wife Game - Emily [v0.05f2] [FemdomWifeGame]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blitzwing23

Jun 3, 2020
I played through the last release of Zoe, so I'm sitting on pins and needles for you to get Emily a little more completed before i leave a review. I'm SOOO looking forward to it. You are a great developer, approaching FemDom in a unique way. Emily looks pretty good from the art I've seen. I will agree with a couple of other fans of yours and say that toilet play would be a great hardcore ending addition. Thank you for your hard work!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
makes it look like 0.06 is done and 0.07 in the making. dunno what the patreon post says, but it doesn't really look like 0.06 got released. perhaps the dev wants to add more content before officially restarting this game?
there is also this pic of her new model on trello:
emily.png

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
makes it look like 0.06 is done and 0.07 in the making. dunno what the patreon post says, but it doesn't really look like 0.06 got released. perhaps the dev wants to add more content before officially restarting this game?
there is also this pic of her new model on trello:
View attachment 3699109
Hello!

It's a bit bugged at the moment, so I'm not releasing 0.06 on F95, it will just get poorly rated because of the issues most likely.

I'll release 0.07 here once it's done.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes