3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Are the scenes inside the game exactly those of the walkthrough videos from citor3 channel or is there something you can see by only playing the game?

Jun 22, 2017
Can't move the camera, controls are dogshit, if you misclick anything it takes you back to the main menu, fuck Citor3, I hope he rots in hell.

nekotyo

Jun 27, 2019
I used desktop mode on The Great Escape and safely pressed the four buttons. A portal like thing appeared in the center and I went through it but nothing happened.

Reactions: yoodies

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
so bad, seems to be a good game but why this gameplay.... I see a ringing phone and now I fly in the area... the end for me.

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
I used desktop mode on The Great Escape and safely pressed the four buttons. A portal like thing appeared in the center and I went through it but nothing happened.
obviously you don't need to press these buttons. let them catch you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This may have been answered already, but is there a way to reduce/disable the Bloom Effect? It's really distracting and hard to see/read anything after a few moments without really straining my eyes.

Reactions: he_found_you

ggunman

Sep 10, 2021
This may have been answered already, but is there a way to reduce/disable the Bloom Effect? It's really distracting and hard to see/read anything after a few moments without really straining my eyes.
bro fr, i now need glasses to see. Seriously tho, that bloom is way too annoying

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
dev added every possible gfx file from the engine and created a magic game.

Apr 28, 2018
This is actually the full version? I owned this game but lost access to it because of their pathetic "Key system" where you only get a few uses of said key and then forced to re-purchase it. I felt scammed and they charge so much money for it too... never again will I buy their products.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
This is actually the full version? I owned this game but lost access to it because of their pathetic "Key system" where you only get a few uses of said key and then forced to re-purchase it. I felt scammed and they charge so much money for it too... never again will I buy their products.
Far as I know, it's the full thing.

Apr 28, 2018
Far as I know, it's the full thing.
Someone must of bypassed the key system as you would get forced to input a key every time you boot up the game. It was like a whitelist system. Whoever bypassed it congratulations you just saved everyone from being scammed by Citor seriously do not buy their products.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Someone must of bypassed the key system as you would get forced to input a key every time you boot up the game. It was like a whitelist system. Whoever bypassed it congratulations you just saved everyone from being scammed by Citor seriously do not buy their products.
It's the Steam version, which doesn't have the keys.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes