3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Exxraided

May 22, 2022
i don't see why everyone, is hating on this guy. I was floored when I found out this was a one-man and a laptop operation.

His games are seriously next-level, his models are hot, his animations are solid, and even the voice acting is sexy. Even if you are not into every Kinky his work is super immersive and hella creative.

Most VR adult games are complete trash and lame sandboxes. The next best games to these guys aren't within light years. VAM is probably the next up, and if you like games that are just a giant DLC marketplace, and require you to learn basic programming just to play, then that's the game for you.

CIRTOR3 I hope this guy makes a lot more games in the future, and you clowns don't discourage him from delivering great content. People crying about licences in my opinion are probably running some scam, as the dev said he would personally help you if you lost access. I purchased the Patreon. I have a job and some money, and I'd personally like to see this DEV continue to make content so I am not worried about it. When he comes out with his next game I'll be buying it day 1. And anyone who is just reading through these comments on the fence, I suggest you try this game, you won't regret it.

wuxincao

Oct 31, 2023
mcmount,帖子:9972501,会员:661545 said:
嗨,大家好!感谢您的所有反馈!在阅读所有这些评论时,这就是我避免阅读盗版论坛的原因。有时我这样做只是为了好玩......你期望一切都是AAA质量的,但这是我给你的回复;你们中有人可以制作我自己创造的任何东西吗?与大型工作室进行比较很容易,但是嘿,只有我和一台笔记本电脑。我已经尽力了,但是你自己试试吧!制作任何游戏,我挑战你!

我在这里没有看到任何手...

有些家伙抱怨密钥过期并重新购买,胡说八道。任何要求新钥匙的人都得到了它。我有5年的邮件存档,回复了大家。

另外,请谈谈你对我和我妻子的个人看法,你觉得发这样的狗屎会怎么样?

如今,很容易变得不露面、匿名,从脑子里胡言乱语,而不去思考自己到底写了什么。

然而,我有两件事需要你考虑:制作一个游戏,然后思考你发布的内容。

贾里/Citor3
[/引用]
我来自东方,这些东西在我们国家属于非法的,当我第一次接触到这些东西的时候我新奇甚至震撼,并且很快喜欢上了FD1和FD2,期待FD3和FD4尽快发布,我会购买,体验游戏时很享受,因为我听不懂英语,我会用AI一边翻译一边观看,尽管很多地方AI翻译不出来,我始终认为这一些都非常的棒!另外,我想说一点,任何作品不可能迎合所有观众,请忽略喷子,不要让他们的言论影响到你创作的心情。

Avan63

Apr 19, 2022
This game and its developer deserve praises. This game is among a few adult VR games that is actually completed and has quality content.

People who talk shit about this game obviously cant understand the difficulties in creating a full fledge VR game with quality content.

May 25, 2022
hey guys my screen goes pink when I try to open the game and when I was extracting the game I could not extract some files for some reason. I have tried this twice already.

mcmount

Jun 5, 2018
Hey, thank you for you guys understanding the creation limits! Something else will be up after the FD3, Latex Lola.
If you own the Handy, allowed the voice commands, try this:

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
This game is about endless black screens and just ENDLESS female chatter. I played it watching videos on youtube. It was very "interesting." Please no more.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes