2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mcmount

Jun 5, 2018
I will say this only once; Please do a split between the indies and the big studios. The studios can handle what you guys share here. Indies, not. I know personally lots of the indie creators, and the path is VERY tough. However, these paths can come up something you've never even thought possible. By not giving the chance, you will be forced to bend your asses to the big studios and let them insert what they want. Up to you to decide.

There are possibly hundreds of indies, working their asses off, believing what they create is something unique. It's your decision what you get in the future. At least, support with the minimum.

Reactions: masike615

Zimliks

Jun 29, 2021
I will say this only once; Please do a split between the indies and the big studios. The studios can handle what you guys share here. Indies, not. I know personally lots of the indie creators, and the path is VERY tough. However, these paths can come up something you've never even thought possible. By not giving the chance, you will be forced to bend your asses to the big studios and let them insert what they want. Up to you to decide.

There are possibly hundreds of indies, working their asses off, believing what they create is something unique. It's your decision what you get in the future. At least, support with the minimum.
Is there a plan to release the game on Steam?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes