depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If any newcomers are wondering that dev is worth supporting, just check the images folder, the amount of render work dev did this for this game is just amazing. It should put many devs to shame. So praising of the fans are on point for this game, it still has some rough edges, but I believe with time most will be ironed out and this will become an immersive QSP game thanks to its huge amount of good renders and also lovely main character.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
If any newcomers are wondering that dev is worth supporting, just check the images folder, the amount of render work dev did this for this game is just amazing. It should put many devs to shame. So praising of the fans are on point for this game, it still has some rough edges, but I believe with time most will be ironed out and this will become an immersive QSP game thanks to its huge amount of good renders and also lovely main character.
It's true, the developer has done and continues to do titanic work. In addition, the developer listens to his Patreons and tries to respond to their needs with a result that satisfies both parties.

I highly recommend supporting MrSaturn and his FemLife game.
I look forward to every update and with each update the game gets even better and more interesting.

Keep it up, MrSaturn

Last edited:

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
It's true, the developer has done and continues to do titanic work. In addition, the developer listens to his Patreons and tries to respond to their needs with a result that satisfies both parties.

I highly recommend supporting MrSaturn and his FemLife game.
I look forward to every update and with each update the game gets even better and more interesting.

Keep it up, MrSaturn
And he does all this for a measly $200 - $300 a month. Another person in his place would have already given up wasting all his personal time with such a meager salary. I hope that the developer has not run out of enthusiasm yet.
At the same time, trolls and competitors have written negative reviews here.

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Already online on various sides, unfortunately not here :(
here it has been available for 7 days:

Support the developer for immediate access, or be patient until him posts a free next installment of the game.

Any prior releases do not serve the game itself or the author.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
I know this might have been answered somewhere in the thread but as a QSP game does playing this require the player or is it one of the games with a built in one standalone. I noticed in the installation spoiler it didn't say it requires one like a lot of games.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I know this might have been answered somewhere in the thread but as a QSP game does playing this require the player or is it one of the games with a built in one standalone. I noticed in the installation spoiler it didn't say it requires one like a lot of games.
The player is included in the archive. The game is started by clicking the start_game.bat

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
You can also find FemLife on twitter:

A lady created a discord about FemLife (with permission from mr_saturn), maybe it will grow thanks to the fans. All comments regarding the game, bugs and news will be posted there

Reactions: huhula and Ashkun

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well done! The hard long work of the developer on the new version was washed down the toilet by you.
I think that the game the dev has still exists, so it isn't "washed down the toilet."

If you mean that someone pirated a game and posted it on this pirate game site, well... yeah. That's the purpose of this place. Go to the front page and find a gazillion pirated games. There's nothing special about this game in that regard. Getting posted here doesn't destroy anyone's copy of the game.

Reactions: dregon87

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I think that the game the dev has still exists, so it isn't "washed down the toilet."

If you mean that someone pirated a game and posted it on this pirate game site, well... yeah. That's the purpose of this place. Go to the front page and find a gazillion pirated games. There's nothing special about this game in that regard. Getting posted here doesn't destroy anyone's copy of the game.
The game still exists and he didn't flush it down the toilet. I'm talking about the fact that he flushed the developer's efforts into the toilet, which he invested in the development of this version. A lot of work has been done. It was possible to show respect for this and not publish a new version here at least 2 weeks after its release on Patreon.

Reactions: Gokkun Fan

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game still exists and he didn't flush it down the toilet. I'm talking about the fact that he flushed the developer's efforts into the toilet, which he invested in the development of this version. A lot of work has been done. It was possible to show respect for this and not publish a new version here at least 2 weeks after its release on Patreon.
The developer's efforts were not flushed into the toilet. The update was completed and posted, so obviously the dev's efforts had their expected outcome.

As for the idea that posters here must "show respect" and not publish games without the dev's permission.... I can only say that you must be new, here. That's what this site does. That's its purpose. Some devs cooperate and post here, but none of them really want a place like this to exist. Merely being here shows that you condone the posting of these thousands of games without the permission of their developers, and that you thus (by your own standards) do not "show respect" for any of them. You should only download from the developers' patreon sites if you want to "show respect" to the developers.

This isn't a respectful site, and the people who use it are not respectful people, so appealing to us to respect some individual developer is naive.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes