leg28

Aug 15, 2018
(Public)
where is download for required v0.92?
or what should i download to have full game?
available downloads are v0.11 (8gb), update to v0.12 and v0.91 bugfix so i'm bit confused what to do.

425567ADS

Oct 3, 2021
where is download for required v0.92?
or what should i download to have full game?
available downloads are v0.11 (8gb), update to v0.12 and v0.91 bugfix so i'm bit confused what to do.
> > > > > >

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
what's in 0.94?
Changelog v0.94:

- Sucking two guys in a restaurant toilet. The event happens randomly. Necessary conditions:
1)Violetta must be completely depraved.
2)Violetta must be drunk.

- Another drunken sex in the nightclub toilet. To start, Violetta must be drunk and she must come to the nightclub bar.

BigRicky99

Jul 21, 2020
Hii thanks for the game. Can anyone help me with the windows settings? I tried to play in full screen mode and closed one window and now its not loading even after reinstalling the game. PLease help me on this thanks!

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Hii thanks for the game. Can anyone help me with the windows settings? I tried to play in full screen mode and closed one window and now its not loading even after reinstalling the game. PLease help me on this thanks!
Send screenshoot

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
hello guys. i need help about this game. I didnt played qsp games before
and i cant play this game. help please.
At first I would insert a textline. You find it at 'settings'. It helps you to understand dialogues and situations.
You start at the railroadstation. There is an old lady she rents rooms. But all 30 days her grandson will collect the rent. You need a job!
;)

Reactions: Gokkun Fan

Shiniop1

Jun 19, 2021
hlw guys my energy hunger stats becomes 0 directly even after eating and sleping is there any issue in the game or in my qsp software using qsp 5

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
tried it bro but it always show You`re exhausted. You need to get some sleep.
there have to set 2 or 3 parameters
i don't remember but after that she will never need to sleep, heat, wash hair, shaving her legs.. she will be a "super-power" girl
maybe you have to load a previous save and set the cheat

Also be sure she doesn't have syphilis

Shiniop1

Jun 19, 2021
there have to set 2 or 3 parameters
i don't remember but after that she will never need to sleep, heat, wash hair, shaving her legs.. she will be a "super-power" girl
maybe you have to load a previous save and set the cheat

Also be sure she doesn't have syphilis
can u share some more details like a save file n all

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes