Unreal Engine Femmegeddon [v1.6.8 Beta] [Sir Shrinkums]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Juan bore

Nov 3, 2017
:KEK: :KEK:

Controls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to design a game where you play one out of three giantesses dedicated on taking over the world by conquering cities. Each giantess has her own motivation for doing so (This will be revealed later).

Cities are conquered by destroying buildings, vehicles and tormenting its civilians by crushing or devouring them. Once you terrorize the city enough, you will be given a choice to either enslave or decimate the city.

1) Decimation: enables you to grow to mega proportions and choose a body part to flatten the city. (Feet, hand, or butt). Decimated cities give you materials to customize your giantess.

2) Enslavement: By showing mercy, you submit all who live in the city, converting them into an army of worshippers. Worshipers devote their lives to their goddess by providing boosts and build new gear/outfits for the giantess using the material collected from other decimated cities.
So the the enslavment and decimation part is working?

May 19, 2019
Will there be vore in this?
I don't think there will be vore, nude, or anything sexual... People don't like doing the work for that in games like this... This game is made for the weirdo feet lovers because they think thats the only thing a giantess can do.. foot fetish and giantess are not the same thing

TheStormAbyss

Feb 26, 2019
I didn't play yet this game, but if I can play as giantess, maybe you should add the possibility to play as usual people too? With the giantess in town, of course.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
TheCandyManCan13 said:
I am truly fascinated by the giant growth fetish. It is completely non-erotic for me, but I am very interested to understand how or why it is erotic to other people.
Pentha said:
Manlet acceptance: the game

I'm interested too. I get the appeal of giant women to femdom dudes, though its not my interest, its just the reverse of the maledom thing I like. However if it doesn't have any sexual content, like this game, then is the appeal the sheer size itself, like the whole BBW thing but with height instead of weight?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'm interested too. I get the appeal of giant women to femdom dudes, though its not my interest, its just the reverse of the maledom thing I like. However if it doesn't have any sexual content, like this game, then is the appeal the sheer size itself, like the whole BBW thing but with height instead of weight?
i might completely wrong. Everyone is into their own thing. I can't understand Vore and stuff like that but...
For people that are into Big Tits for example, a Giant woman from their perspective wold have big tits.
And yes i think it's also tied to being submissive.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
images and vids on the patreon page have her barefoot, yet i can't find any option to do so. Is there another build version? or am i missing something in the game. Free cam inside her boot shows bare feet so im at a loss

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
not playable, pc & video resources required to play are ridicules, game will not run, tried 2 different game pc's, useless

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes