Unreal Engine Femmegeddon [v1.6.8 Beta] [Sir Shrinkums]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TinGuyMan

Aug 4, 2021
I'm a on the dumb side; but does the second image show character customization or is that that somethen else?

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
I'd like to try the game out, but on my end just about every other button crashes the game.
Edit: I found out it was my VR headset that was causing the crashes if you have an Oculus unplug it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys, I have the suspicion that the stomping and car throwing are supposed to be sexual. Some fetishes are just a little hard to comprehend.
If it's a woman who gets her rocks off by feeling powerful over men, then I can see that. A true dom would probably be into that stuff. Then again, I know women who would likely do that if they were to become giants, and it would have nothing to do with sexuality. They're just mean, rude and violent. lol

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
i start the game and the there is no menu no introduction screen its just a normal sized women not a giant i can control and when i run into people they die and nothing happens don't know what to do can someone help

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i start the game and the there is no menu no introduction screen its just a normal sized women not a giant i can control and when i run into people they die and nothing happens don't know what to do can someone help
i can't tell you exactly how i did it, but spamming the + key and zsxcv at some point my character just became giant sized all of a sudden. can't reproduce the steps

i can't get anything to work like the controls says. this is literally sizebox with 1/4th of the stuff

Reactions: Thelolz385

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks Alot for the response man .i figured out the controls
C = to change hair color
N = to change footwear
M = Skirt on or Off
H = to change hairstyles
J = to change her boob size
G = to increase size
P = Photo mode
V = vore
Right click = pick people up
Left click = once something/one is picked up, throws them
Space bar = targeted foot stomp

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2017
Really weird how there is no option to go nude, yet if you use the foot camera and pick something up the clothes glitch out showing a nude character model under the clothes. Will come back to this after a few months and hopefully more features will be added.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
C = to change hair color
N = to change footwear
M = Skirt on or Off
H = to change hairstyles
G = to increase size
P = Photo mode
these are the controls i have figured out yet.
Right click to pick people up
V for vore
Left clcik once something/one is picked up, throws them
Space bar does a targeted foot stomp

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i miss the third character...you know, the horny one who prefers to fill her pussy with wriggling humans ^^

Jul 9, 2020
C = to change hair color
N = to change footwear
M = Skirt on or Off
H = to change hairstyles
G = to increase size
P = Photo mode
V = vore
Right click = pick people up
Left click = once something/one is picked up, throws them
Space bar = targeted foot stomp
is there any we can use nude to the charater?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Apparently generically bland office outfits on bland character models won a "vote" for a character in this game? lol. Pass.

shood

Apr 15, 2020
I'd like to try the game out, but on my end just about every other button crashes the game.
Edit: I found out it was my VR headset that was causing the crashes if you have an Oculus unplug it.
For Unreal games. Add "-nohmd" parameter. (Create shortcut with it for ex. "E:\Games\Femmegeddon\GSIM_Migrated.exe -nohmd"). It prevents running steamvr, oculus, etc.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020
The game can also be found here:
Hopefully someone has access to SirShrinkums Patreon, because I believe a password is needed to access the site that I linked above in this comment. I also think that password might be on his Patreon page under the latest build version of the game, that would be version 1.4.7 as of September 9th until whenever it gets updated next that password may be changed possibly. 50D694D2-3373-43A3-8BCE-03715E2407EF.jpeg
^ Image above is the current build version of the game (or so I think it is, unless it’s been updated since September 9th) at the time of writing this comment on September 12th 2021 at 9:28 pm EST. Anyways, if someone can post the password for the link that might be under the latest Patreon post, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Strifecorrupt

Sep 25, 2021
shes cant we get mega uplaod? cos rest is so slow : /. Also I don't know if the creator of this game is watching... but wanted to point out this is simply epic game, nothing like it anywhere to find. Also want to point out if you need any ideas what to add or change, I can write list of many things... ALso seen lots of work in this genre so know whats popular.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
i cant wait till there is more to do.. i mean starting with naked giantess stuff then maybe going to naughty things and maybe futa for those of us into it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes