Unreal Engine Femmegeddon [v1.6.8 Beta] [Sir Shrinkums]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
needs controls info and a Main menu button. seriously that's like game design 101.
WASD - moving
G - be bigger
J - Breasts(no physics)
M - skirt(bugged)
H - hair
RMB - pickup (when prpl ciruit, scrool for change)
V - (when picked) eat
LMB - (when picked) throw
1 - foot camera
2 - target camera FPS (bugged)
3 - target camera TPS (bugged)
Space - stomp
Shift - sprint
Buildings break only on the new map
That all what i found.

jads89

Jan 27, 2018
GSIM_Migrated-WindowsNoEditor.Pak. is not working says: corrupt file. missing data, . would someone be able to upload the file as downloadable attachment please..... file location is .Femmegeddon-v1.5.2-beta-windows.zip\GSIM_Migrated\Content\Paks\_GSIM_Migrated-WindowsNoEditor.Pak_________ thankyou
also get an error unable to load....\....\GSIM_migrated\ GSIM_migrated.uproject. not sure if its linked to the first problem, any help or files would be appreciated thankyou again ....

Last edited:

jads89

Jan 27, 2018
I tried extracting with 7zip , winzip and winRAR no luck... file wont let me extract to game folder or to my desktop, any ideas on how to fix this, ?? I would prefer to have a download file attachment that is working please
Thanks again

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
This looks fantastic and has the potential to be an amazing Femdom game. Still would like to see those mini weaklings (tiny people) get grabbed by Giantess and shoving them up that giant ass and letting that huge fart out loud so it can send them flying and crashing through buildings with blood splattered all around. AND THAT would be FATALITY!!!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey shinkees and shrinkettes!
Special update incoming and a lot has changed this week. So instead of showing you a list of GIFs, I thought it would be cooler to give you all a supercut video showcasing the current build.
Updates:
1. Kicking things off with something new and fancy, we have the initial implementation for.....Butt crushing!!
Yes! you can now crush tinies and cars using your special butt crush attack. To use it, please press Q and you giantess will squat and collapse to the ground, totaling all beneath her. This attack has an area of affect so nearby buildings can be destroyed. Also, if you target a vehicle, it may get stuck on her cheek ;)
2. Introducing attack combos! Yes that's right, by tapping E, the giantess will perform a 3 combo attack, used for damaging buildings. Once a building is damaged enough, it will collapse. This new combo is important for how the game plays. Ill have more on that in the near future.
3. Saying goodbye to dynamic destruction. Alas, I realized the game was not scaling well with dynamic destruction, so I decided to remove it. Don't worry, buildings can still be destroyed, and the animated versions look pretty good.
4. I finally fixed that annoying bug that stopped the giantess from moving across some streets. Nothing can stop you now!

Reactions: Leilazinha

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Gofile for 1.5.2 is down btw.

Keeping a link for the older versions (pre 1.6.2) for a version with dynamic destruction would be great.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femmegeddon-1.6.8Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
Well, there goes 1.7.0 update with new functions

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes