Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
if i need both hands to play it, how do i coom then?:(
squish your cock between your thighs, tighten for pressure, add a vibrator to the bottom of the glands if needed

if you're still using your hands...you sweet summer child

HOWEVER, i designed "normal" difficulty to be playable with 1 hand, just spam attack with a character like Aerisetta, you will auto chase down the enemies.
Not viable at higher difficulties though

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
This is the most frustrating fighting game ever, getting into hard mode only for the priestess boss fight to be 2 priestesses and 4 random enemies all spamming long range stun moves so you never get a single hit in without some punishment. Also the nuns who spank you can just infinite spam you right after you just got out of another stun lock.

Also stun grabs on an enemy that cant be stunned without a heavy attack is bogus when theres 2 of them in the same room...

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
This is the most frustrating fighting game ever, getting into hard mode only for the priestess boss fight to be 2 priestesses and 4 random enemies all spamming long range stun moves so you never get a single hit in without some punishment. Also the nuns who spank you can just infinite spam you right after you just got out of another stun lock.

Also stun grabs on an enemy that cant be stunned without a heavy attack is bogus when theres 2 of them in the same room...
are you using the team?

are u using the super abilities?

The guy's shield makes u completely invulnerable and he 1-2 shot any enemy
The elf lady's (Lisina) has a super healing circle. just stand in it, it's impossible to die.

Finally, if you're only on hard mode, you can air juggle everyone to death with Aerisetta (they dont flinch on xtreme and insane)

I do agree with you though, the priest stage is like way too hard to be stage 2, i need to move it back further ...but that's hard mode

Reactions: FeSs101

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So the guy in the back groun in headthread of the titele, Whay is there. Is he the true Main Character or a side one? When I see male in middle in head thread of the game like that I thing only one thing: that He is the Main Protagonist of the Game.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Waiting for the password.
It's no fun to play without the password.
And I will not buy it (does not matter).
And the fact that the author constantly changes it, if players find out in a non-legal way, it's sad.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Waiting for the password.
It's no fun to play without the password.
And I will not buy it (does not matter).
And the fact that the author constantly changes it, if players find out in a non-legal way, it's sad.
Why is it "no fun" without the password? There's hours of content for free already

Reactions: sum1confused

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do I need select Male Character since there only 3 characters are avaible but ther other two under pay wall.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can always select but not use him

Or you can play story mode focused on the girl
But call that with male hero Main Mod it look like it's a story mod it self it realy let me confused. For now I skip it becou I prefer whole mod with all female characters not that male who look like female in that armor.

And it need to even password to play with cheat? Just make me :cry:.
Why not public cheat mod? This way everyone are happy.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
But call that with male hero Main Mod it look like it's a story mod it self it realy let me confused. For now I skip it becou I prefer whole mod with all female characters not that male who look like female in that armor.

And it need to even password to play with cheat? Just make me :cry:.
Why not public cheat mod? This way everyone are happy.
You don't need password to play with cheat

Reactions: sum1confused

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Oh bruh I didn't realize the code was old lol, until we get one on here im not even trying.

ALSO what's with the freaky menu controls??? :WaitWhat: gimme my mouse or let me use SPACE OR ENTER TO SELECT/CONFIRM

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes