uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I'm not understanding why AI CG is used here. This looks worse than the art in femtality and the comics. Now, I'm not an anti AI purist so that's not a point I'll make, but the author is able to produce good art so the other factor would be time. There is placeholder content everywhere, and its almost bitter that the patreon exclusive girls are particularly hit by that with unfinished scenes and their combat sprites don't even have hit sprites.

Now, the developer is very open about the fact that the reason the original concept got thrown out into a male protag submission game with simplified controls to appeal to a wider audience. So the reason me and others are having mixed feelings is because this reeks of a blatant cash grab. I don't blame anyone for trying to make a living but its pretty clear this developer simply wants to make a patreon cash cow and churn out content fast enough to keep paying members interested.

Reactions: Corsty

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm not understanding why AI CG is used here. This looks worse than the art in femtality and the comics. Now, I'm not an anti AI purist so that's not a point I'll make, but the author is able to produce good art so the other factor would be time. There is placeholder content everywhere, and its almost bitter that the patreon exclusive girls are particularly hit by that with unfinished scenes and their combat sprites don't even have hit sprites.

Now, the developer is very open about the fact that the reason the original concept got thrown out into a male protag submission game with simplified controls to appeal to a wider audience. So the reason me and others are having mixed feelings is because this reeks of a blatant cash grab. I don't blame anyone for trying to make a living but its pretty clear this developer simply wants to make a patreon cash cow and churn out content fast enough to keep paying members interested.
It's quite simple
I use AI CG because I like how the AI CG looks. It gives alot more details like skin folds, sweat, curves, bones under the skin, skin indentation when grabbed, THE FEET DETAILS, THE BONE JOINTS UNDER EACH INDIVIDUAL TOE :p:p:petc. that is simply not achievable with the way I used to make it. This makes the art a lot more lewd.

In terms of speed, my old method was A LOT faster than using AI. It also costs more because my old method was completely free while the AI art requires work to clean up. Nothing close to the cost of drawing from scratch it course.

Why do I do it? Cause the images that come out are more lewd and better for jerking off. That's it. At the end of the day, that's what people want the game for.

While some people are very vocal about their distaste for AI, the overall feedback I've received paints a very different picture...and I sincerely believe its cause people have a better experience jerking off to the new art :)

Also, you said the patreon exclusive girls don't have combat sprites? Which ones? Cause that shouldn't be the case as of 0.1.6a, the first public release.

Given that you said you think Femtality art looks better, I think that's more of a matter of taste. I like the new style more, and I understand I can't please everyone.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, this game seems to be on a better track than the previous game. The dev is actually learning from their design mistakes :PogChamp:holy fuck.

do think youre an AWESOME person for stating this and that but i think the only person able to sue anything would be koikatsu, considering they already yap about people NOT being allowed to use their models and theyre evidently deepfried and used- unless you for some reason decide to rip the story/text that i think most people skip through. nation to nation thing but i am speaking strictly in terms of those living in the US as courts dont recognize it as int. property which is my bad but i doubt most countries recognize it- id also say its more than children since a lot of creators and devs i talk to hate on AI ^.^
You know what, I thought you wanted an honest to god argument about the caveats and positive aspects of anything generative AI but now I sincerely hope you hate AI with all your being so you will keep your filthy hands away from this sacred game you filthy fucking animal, what kinda language are you even speaking here? :LUL: I understood a quarter of that which was all wrong statements but then i stopped reading because it feels like a fever dream, fucking hell man :BootyTime: bless your heart my friend I love you and this fucking forum.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote