4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
IMAGE 2022-01-09 00:32:44.jpg

Overview:
What to do if work, life, fake friends already piss you off. The right thing to do is to leave for an unknown destination. In this game you play as such a guy. To your luck, an old bus inadvertently takes you to a town populated by exceptional girls. Where will this path take you? Will you become the owner of a harem or will you wander quietly through the neighborhood? Will you take the city by the fleshy breast or watch from the sidelines? The choice is yours. Fulfill your deepest fantasies and feel the real Femwood Fever​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: FemwoodFever - - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Replay gallery

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2022-01-09 00.46.28.jpg 2022-01-09 00.46.34.jpg 2022-01-09 00.46.38.jpg 2022-01-09 00.48.32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
The art looks good and hopefully with adding animations it would be a chef kiss (y)
I will give it a try and give some feedback .

Edited : I played the game and the first big plus for me is the sounds . Even as the first release there is sound effects for what is happening and music for different sections of game , noice

Last edited:
Reactions: Primal228328

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
The art looks good and hopefully with adding animations it would be a chef kiss (y)
I will give it a try and give some feedback .

Edited : I played the game and the first big plus for me is the sounds . Even as the first release there is sound effects for what is happening and music for different sections of game , noice
Thank you. I composed music myself, glad you enjoyed it

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
FemwoodFever

"-Variety of fetishes"

I would suggest elaborating on that. Cause that can mean many things depending on the person.
For some could mean variety of stuff between MC and the LI, for others it could be the LI with someone other than MC (NTR/sharing/swinging etc.).

So would be a good idea to have a planned tags section (under genre, or dev notes is fine).

I would also highly recommend to also answer the "Will there be NTR?" question and if it's optional if there is.
Also worth noting if it will be MC's dick only with all the LIs if there isn't (which answers the MMF/Sharing/swinging/voyeurism (sex watching), question).

Just saves time on both ends to get it out of the way early. So those who hate it know to ignore.
Last thing you want is to build up the wrong demographic to then add content they hate and have them blast you. (People don't like to feel deceived and/or betrayed)
That goes for any demographic btw, especially for genres this contentious and hated.
You aren't going to have a thread explode because of surprise anal sex (most would enjoy this tbh), but suprise NTR... glhf.

Now that's out of the way, I quite like your artstyle. and teh booty is noice. So you have my curiosity.
Thanks for the detailed review! We're planning to stick to more pleasant main stream fetishes. Anyway you can't please everyone, but we're not planning on ruinning the experience with some odd kinky stuff that most of people hates. Maybe there is a room for special patches that a player can dowload and modify the game for ones taste

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes