Celestia the Princess of Fellati [dHR-ken]

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
1650267758727.png

This one came up in an earlier TL thread (for the predecessor of this game 'here').
It was suggested to make a new TL Req thread for any eventual discussion on the game and well ... w/o further ado ... here it is.

DLSite:

story
■ Story

One day two years ago, the Empire destroyed the "Kingdom of Ferrate".
Many soldiers and kings were killed, but "Princess Celestia" survived and fled as the last royal family.

Two years later, she returned the princess.
She wants to regain the kingdom ...

but she is captured as soon as she is known to the empire that the helpless princess is back.
The princess infiltrated the town as "Adventurer Ceres," and she was supposed to join the Resistance and carry out a
rebellion.

But female adventurers are also next to danger.
In the unlikely event that she is violated, she will have a dirty seed in her noble body. Can Ceres protect his chastity from

imperial soldiers and demons and regain the kingdom? Rape When shopping, you are sexually harassed by seeing your feet Selling your body to escape from prison A mission to become a diplomatic woman and infiltrate an enemy base. Collect semen in prostitution Defeat H: Slime and tentacles A breath of adventure. Take a bath with a friend (female) ... etc.

■ Overview Estimated time to clear
about 30 erotic scenes
: 4 to 5 hours
Virgin can be cleared
Difficulty setting available (normal, easy)
Trial version available
Voice ON / OFF available
Eroste available
Pregnancy, childbirth available
Recollection room available, all released after
clearing 2nd lap (planned)

* Please be sure to check the operation with the trial version!

■ Recognized defects
Sometimes the item icon may be buggy, but if you save and reset it will return
. When you open it, you often see illustrations that are not naked on the top.
Character introduction
  • 1650267861232.png
    ■ Ceres (Princess Celestia)
    Princess of the Kingdom of Ferrate. The last survivor of the royal family whose homeland was destroyed two years ago. She fights for the revival of the kingdom. She feels sad and angry at the fact that the former Ferrate people are being oppressed by the empire.

Voice: Kasumi Yuki
  • 1650267893445.png
    ■ Kingdom Knight Sarah
    A former King's Guard Knight. When the royal capital fell, he regretted that the king was killed in front of him and that he was the only one who survived. He believes that the purpose of life is to protect the princess and rebuild the country. He is a knight who is loyal and reliable.

Voice: Miyuri Mise
Erotic element system introduction
  • 1650267906469.png
    ■ Erotic animation
    We reviewed the function from the previous work and made it move smoothly.
    About 80% of the recollection event will be the H scene in this animation
  • 1650267920413.png
    ■ Three types of erotic battles
    (1) A classic battle rape attacked by monsters
    (2) Male PT POW battle. All the techniques are sealed, and there is a scene where the PT men are made to "serve" and proceed.
    (3) There is a BF mode where you can become a whore and infiltrate and serve an enemy castle. It is a system that greatly improves the previous work and purchases and strengthens sexual skills at Brothel.
  • 1650267930029.png
    ■ Pregnancy slot
    The pregnancy slot of the previous work will be revised, and the pregnancy will be judged in the triple slot. Depending on the item, you can avoid pregnancy or make sure you get pregnant.
  • 1650267945858.png
    ■ Childbirth and childbirth history
    If you become pregnant and have a large stomach, you will have a baby at the obstetrics and gynecology department. The child who gave birth will be left in the nursery. The more children you have, the more lively the daycare center will be. You can also see the father's history there.
  • 1650267959694.png
    ■ Baste
    You can get Baste depending on the conditions of the event or battle, such as mixed bathing sluts and doubling the sensitivity. Baste can be set to ON / OFF. There are many negative factors such as being sexually harassed in the city and being disadvantageous during battle, so be careful when turning it on.
  • 1650267969179.png
    ■ Recollection room
    You can select to play the event or view only CG. In Easy Mode, you can see the "Event Tips" of the acquisition conditions. After clearing, everything can be released.
  • 1650267976182.png
    ■ Eroste
    Ceres and Sara can see the erotic history so far.
  • 1650267985532.png
    ■ Clear
    virginity Clear virginity is possible. There is an ending branch. At certain virginity loss points, there are items that can only be obtained at the time of loss. The progress during the game does not change. Except for sudden accidents such as battles, a warning of loss of virginity is given and it can be avoided at will.
In a city of local exposure and forced exposure ...
1650267995606.png
An adventure in a dungeon in the royal capital is an early development. The main product of this Ferate dungeon is "magic ore", but the Empire puts pants on adventurers and townspeople to hide it in their clothes and prevent them from being taken out of town. It is forbidden to wear it. By the time Princess Ceres also enters the town, she is forced to expose her lower body. She is a princess who feels uneasy about her future from the beginning, but she thinks of the oppressing people and inspires herself. "I can't let myself down here ..."

1650268034073.png 1650268075822.png 1650268092925.png 1650268109157.png 1650268126380.png 1650268142027.png

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Sure, fire up them CPU cores.

Going off your comment on the other thread I guess you already downloaded this one.

As for anyone else reading this --> |

For now I've only seen it on the DL blogs. Sukebei usually follows a few days later, but I don't see a torrent yet at this time.
Bedta generally doesn't follow version updates like H-Sharing does, but at least for V1.00 they got a zippy link.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On it. Might take a bit though, because I need to pretend to work first. :KEK:

Edit: There's some script weirdness. I will have to do a bunch of testing and stuff, so while the game isn't super long this "might" take a couple of days.
Edit2: Looks like this is actually directly connected to Paize Knightess Ellen. Same world and even a return of the characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
- patreon acc of mtl dev
Shisaye's already mentioned he'd be starting one of his signature lightly edited DeepL MTL's on this game.
They tend to be somewhat better than the fully automated Google TL that MTool offers.

Though, as always ... MTool remains an excellent tool for on the fly MTL play.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I found some really weird stuff I haven't seen like that before.

Here's one example: (Just translated so it makes more sense for people, It is like that in the original Japanese text.)

While it should say:

"To inspire \v[117] during battle
have anal sex."

("\v[117]" being a variable)

It instead says:

"To inspire ESCV[117] during battle
have anal sex."

ESC being a single weird unicode character most programs (and F95) will only show as an error box.

It could be just some weird replacement stuff and still work perfectly fine, but it's not consistently applied. I found a total of 35 instances of it being used in dialogue while the normal "\" is still present in 238 other boxes. That makes me think it's not on purpose.

I could ofc just return it to normal MV formatting and move on with the translation, but it makes me question if I should instead wait a few weeks in case the dev is working on major bugfixes. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Someone (not Shisaye) tried to do MTL and there seems some script seems to be broken along the script that requesting audio file that is not listed in the audio file folder path. They had both ENG translated and original JAP language. The Japanese language did not have any hick ups with the audio.

When using the English it will appear when walking through the kingdom map or after the introduction and the check point:
Loading Error Failed to load: audio/se/Footsteps%20%2F%20leather%20shoes%2001.ogg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loading Error Failed to load: audio/se/Grass%2002.ogg

I know that it have nothing to Shisaye 's MTL progress yet. It been done by someone else and they posted they have some broken scripts somewhere. If we check the link from https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...seresutia-dhr-ken-english-translation.114388/ to download from one of the two source location:

Update: MTL version link:
SVScomics:

That one with ENG MTL has some minor issue regarding to audio, it will pop up very often.

Hopefully when you do a fresh MTL, you may not run into those audio error pop ups. I wanted to provide some points of issue by someone else.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I could ofc just return it to normal MV formatting and move on with the translation, but it makes me question if I should instead wait a few weeks in case the dev is working on major bugfixes. :unsure:
That is possible since this game was release recently, when someone requesting MTL.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I found some really weird stuff I haven't seen like that before.

Here's one example: (Just translated so it makes more sense for people, It is like that in the original Japanese text.)

While it should say:

"To inspire \v[117] during battle
have anal sex."

("\v[117]" being a variable)

It instead says:

"To inspire ESCV[117] during battle
have anal sex."

ESC being a single weird unicode character most programs (and F95) will only show as an error box.

It could be just some weird replacement stuff and still work perfectly fine, but it's not consistently applied. I found a total of 35 instances of it being used in dialogue while the normal "\" is still present in 238 other boxes. That makes me think it's not on purpose.

Honestly, to have a 'one & done' experience (e.g. not having to TL it multiple times for diff versions), I'd generally recommend waiting out the major updates for most games.
Looking at the previous game, it had like a 1.10 as it's [FINAL], so 10 revisions to get it right (in about a month).

To be fair, the first bugfix release for this game is already on the books apparently, so we probably shouldn't expect this game to turn the tide & be a perfect release right out of the gate.

As usual, h-sharing will be the most likely/reliable source to keep up with the updates & actually give us the updated version(s).

By the by WheresLucifer ... I've given up on the SVS MTL's. I've tried many of them over time and most of what I tried were either too broken to be enjoyable or even too broken a mess to even be playable. (and I DO mean mechanically, I'm not even talking 'bout any of the poetry)

As such, I've pretty much given up on them all together. At least with this game they put it front 'n center on their game page that the game is broken.
And with the 'lack of an active comment section' (ya know, where people actually CAN post stuff) ... yeah ... it's pretty hard to identify which of those MTL's actually work.

And that's ignoring SVS's horrible site experience if you try looking for TL'd stuff or anything not too specific (e.g. not a specific title).
There's a tags system, but you can't 'filter' on any, you can only click 1 tag & view stuff for 1 tag. Looking for tag A & B is impossible.
English isn't a tag, so looking for TL'd stuff is entirely impossible (sometimes it's in the title, often it's not, so search doesn't help often enough).

On top of that, they don't 'update' anything, just add new 'posts' if a new version comes, which means if you don't check for a week, you'll be working for 10 hours trying to go through the whole feed manually trying to spot if something in there was an actual TL'd EN game.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Honestly, to have a 'one & done' experience (e.g. not having to TL it multiple times for diff versions), I'd generally recommend waiting out the major updates for most games.
Looking at the previous game, it had like a 1.10 as it's [FINAL], so 10 revisions to get it right (in about a month).

To be fair, the first bugfix release for this game is already on the books apparently, so we probably shouldn't expect this game to turn the tide & be a perfect release right out of the gate.

As usual, h-sharing will be the most likely/reliable source to keep up with the updates & actually give us the updated version(s).

By the by WheresLucifer ... I've given up on the SVS MTL's. I've tried many of them over time and most of what I tried were either too broken to be enjoyable or even too broken a mess to even be playable. (and I DO mean mechanically, I'm not even talking 'bout any of the poetry)

As such, I've pretty much given up on them all together. At least with this game they put it front 'n center on their game page that the game is broken.
And with the 'lack of an active comment section' (ya know, where people actually CAN post stuff) ... yeah ... it's pretty hard to identify which of those MTL's actually work.

And that's ignoring SVS's horrible site experience if you try looking for TL'd stuff or anything not too specific (e.g. not a specific title).
There's a tags system, but you can't 'filter' on any, you can only click 1 tag & view stuff for 1 tag. Looking for tag A & B is impossible.
English isn't a tag, so looking for TL'd stuff is entirely impossible (sometimes it's in the title, often it's not, so search doesn't help often enough).

On top of that, they don't 'update' anything, just add new 'posts' if a new version comes, which means if you don't check for a week, you'll be working for 10 hours trying to go through the whole feed manually trying to spot if something in there was an actual TL'd EN game.
I swear the svs comics/Rom comics MTLs are soo hasty and trashy recently, they always have syntax errors that break the game. and usually its just one character or space that's the culprit.

For the missing files I usually just merge the non translated and translated together without much overwrites and usually end up with a playable game lol

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I swear the svs comics/Rom comics MTLs are soo hasty and trashy recently, they always have syntax errors that break the game. and usually its just one character or space that's the culprit.

For the missing files I usually just merge the non translated and translated together without much overwrites and usually end up with a playable game lol
If the MTL is worse off than running the RAW through MTool, then yeah ... better not to bother.

And if you're lucky, the MTL breaks right away. If you're not ... you could end up wasting a few hours only to get stuck when things suddenly break.

I've had SVS MTL's that were obviously broken the moment I booted it up (from menu items that were jumbled up to just funky shizzle in general), but also had some that suddently stopped being TL'd after a while or simply crashed at some point w/o a way around it.
I'd take the jumbled up mess type of broken any day though, since it only costs me 10 minutes to determine it's ripe for the bin.
But that also just proves how little effort goes into it.

And unlike on the forum here, where there's a fairly active community trying it out & reporting issues ... SVS doesn't allow such a thing.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Anyone willing to reupload the game to another host? This is gonna take a few hours otherwise given their hosts sadly.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Someone (not Shisaye) tried to do MTL and there seems some script seems to be broken along the script that requesting audio file that is not listed in the audio file folder path. They had both ENG translated and original JAP language. The Japanese language did not have any hick ups with the audio.

When using the English it will appear when walking through the kingdom map or after the introduction and the check point:
Loading Error Failed to load: audio/se/Footsteps%20%2F%20leather%20shoes%2001.ogg
Loading Error Failed to load: audio/se/Grass%2002.ogg

I know that it have nothing to Shisaye 's MTL progress yet. It been done by someone else and they posted they have some broken scripts somewhere. If we check the link from https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...seresutia-dhr-ken-english-translation.114388/ to download from one of the two source location:

Update: MTL version link:
SVScomics:

That one with ENG MTL has some minor issue regarding to audio, it will pop up very often.

Hopefully when you do a fresh MTL, you may not run into those audio error pop ups. I wanted to provide some points of issue by someone else.

Soo all actual english MTL versions about this game have this bug 1650506379341.png
and maybe you loading error too?,there no are any yet where i can play the game clean of bugs? :unsure:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Soo all actual english MTL versions about this game have this bug View attachment 1768202
and maybe you loading error too?,there no are any yet where i can play the game clean of bugs? :unsure:
Yes, however since it a new release, we may just sit back and wait for few minor patches before someone willing to take the Japanese version and translate it (Since the Japanese version did not have any Audio issue, except it would be difficult for others to understand the test since it in Japanese and not in English or other language). Whoever did that translation on other site was struggling to get the bug fix, I assume they were talking about the audio. Well, sometime it hard to translate if there going to be some patches ;)

Reactions: Cristiany