• Apr/20/2022Bug fixes反乱決行日の処理不正いくつか
    塔の4階での処理不正いくつか

• Apr/19/2022Bug fixesVer.A05
    スキルの設定誤り、等
    イージーモードでの序盤救済アイテムの追加

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I think we should wait a bit before doing anything else. Since someone posted that there been several bug fixes.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Found a way to fix the sounds bugs, set the sound file parameter to null in commonevents.json in the www/data folder, my modified file is attached here, just extract the archive in www/data to overwrite the buggy commonevents.json .
I could give that a try to see if it resolve the issue, however there been some bug fix updates.

** Edited **

I did a quick test and it seems to resolve the audio file issues. I haven't gone through the game if there any additional issue or not.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Found a way to fix the sounds bugs, set the sound file parameter to null in commonevents.json in the www/data folder, my modified file is attached here, just extract the archive in www/data to overwrite the buggy commonevents.json .
its always those syntax errors from MTL in this file lol. I'll try this game in a while, thanks!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
FYI, was going through the dungeon and pass next level, during the fight solo with MC, I came across another img loading error. looking at the path www\img\actor_picture_cm, i see the images are under RPGMVP extension while the screenshot I will provide points to PNG extension.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible there may be a typo as well :unsure:

I will see if I copy that file and rename it to see if it makes the correction. ;)

** edited **

Okay, i seems to find the minor solution... I copied Actor_1botebude_bust.rpgmvp (red box) and created another file (copied) and renamed it to Actor_1botenude_bust.rpgmvp (green boxed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kecchi986

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Apr/25/2022Bug fixesContent addedverA07
一部イベントの発生条件不正
サラがセレスが襲われることを防ぐアイテム追加
追加イベント(回想専用)2件追加

• Wow
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i found a bug or i think so,when i fight and a enemy rape my female caracthers,i dont see nothing View attachment 1777189 View attachment 1777191
I am pretty sure that the following possible issue:

(1) It could be related to someone else work to translate from Japanese to English and broke several paths.
- Someone here did help fix one of the script that related to most of the audio issue
- I have pointed out some file name issue, I just copied one of the file and rename it to what it may need to be.
* There could be a file that needs to be copied and renamed like I have done to resolve one of the issue.
(2) It could also be bug from the original developer, there been some posting some bug fixes.

I completed that game already. There some bugs need to be resolved. I have gone through some battles what you are referring to above. I am sure that the script and image file(s) are not link correctly. However I could be wrong. I do know there been several bug fixes from developer, recently even this game have not be out very long.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i found a bug or i think so,when i fight and a enemy rape my female caracthers,i dont see nothing View attachment 1777189 View attachment 1777191
Just in case that wasn't clear, I'm still planning to make a fully debugged DMTL for this in the future.
It just doesn't make sense to start yet, because the dev is still actively pumping out patches almost every day.

May 22, 2022
Bug fix.
Baste can also be released after clearing ver 2.22 (2.2 fixed)

May 15, 2022
Bug fixes added.
Fixed a bug in the second lap element. Addition of post-clearance item (leotard).

May 13, 2022
Contents added
Second lap element, another end added.

May 03, 2022
Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug that new events added in earlier versions may not be activated.

April 30, 2022
Bug fixes added
1 additional event and several other bugs fixed (details in ci-en)

April 25, 2022
Bugfixes
Incorrect conditions for occurrence of some events
Addition of item that prevents Sara from being attacked by Ceres
Addition of 2 additional events (exclusive for recollection)

Apr. 22, 2022
Bug fix
Fixed a bug that was created during the last revision

April 20, 2022
Bug Fixes
Some processing irregularities on the day of the rebellion
Some processing irregularities on the 4th floor of the tower
etc.

April 19, 2022
Bug Fixes
Incorrect skill settings, etc.
Addition of items to save the beginning of the game in easy mode

Edit: I will document Updates here because "why not lol".

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It's indeed clear this DEV ain't one to do things bug-free from the get-go.

It is however conspicuously quiet on the h-sharing front in terms of sharing these updates. More often than not, if they can get the updates, they tend to end up there quite quickly. Then there are games where updates never show up at all.

We shall see in which category this one will land.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Just in case that wasn't clear, I'm still planning to make a fully debugged DMTL for this in the future.
It just doesn't make sense to start yet, because the dev is still actively pumping out patches almost every day.

April 25, 2022
Bugfixes
Incorrect conditions for occurrence of some events
Addition of item that prevents Sara from being attacked by Ceres
Addition of 2 additional events (exclusive for recollection)

Apr. 22, 2022
Bug fix
Fixed a bug that was created during the last revision

April 20, 2022
Bug Fixes
Some processing irregularities on the day of the rebellion
Some processing irregularities on the 4th floor of the tower
etc.

April 19, 2022
Bug Fixes
Incorrect skill settings, etc.
Addition of items to save the beginning of the game in easy mode
Thx for ur work i dont mind mtl.. im just request.. if possible please upload using pixeldrain

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thx for ur work i dont mind mtl.. im just request.. if possible please upload using pixeldrain
I provide translation patches, that are small enough to be uploaded to F95 directly.
(That way they cannot easily be taken down.)