Celestia the Princess of Fellati [dHR-ken]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Already found several broken lines in the Original Japanese v2.2.
Just some variable pointers. Easy to fix, but already sets the tone for this project.

Edit: The rest actually doesn't look that bad, some plugins that need fixing, but overall "seems so far" like a fairly easy project. *jinxing intensifies*

Edit2: Finished the translation, I'm now in the debugging phase.

Last edited:
Reactions: 982y39f

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Already found several broken lines in the Original Japanese v2.2.
Just some variable pointers. Easy to fix, but already sets the tone for this project.

Edit: The rest actually doesn't look that bad, some plugins that need fixing, but overall "seems so far" like a fairly easy project. *jinxing intensifies*
Heh, guess the dude's learning, improving over time after all. Despite this being anything but his first time out the gate. So basically ... very, very slowly.
After all ... according to what I see on dlsite, he's been at it for quite a few games/years already.

Though on the other hand, at least some of his older games seem to be Wolf engine, not RPGM.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just realized what the real name of the game is, after not having really questioned it before.

It's actually "Celestia the Princess of Fellati".

It's a "fellatio" pun, the same way "Paize Knightess Ellen" was a "paizuri" pun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I just realized what the real name of the game is, after not having really questioned it before.

It's actually "Celestia the Princess of Fellati".

It's a "fellatio" pun, the same way "Paize Knightess Ellen" was a "paizuri" pun.
DlSite Google MTL heheh. Ain't exactly the best at interpreting puns. :p
Never really thought too much about it myself honestly.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's basically done. It just seems to take the play-tester longer than expected to 100% it. (RL stuff.)
I would like to just post prototypes in these threads again so more can test at once, but people had to be stupid about it...

On the bright side this dude takes it really seriously, so once he says it's okay there's definitely nothing problematic left.

Edit: In the original Japanese version is an H scene you cannot actually activate during the story, but it's present in the gallery after using the unlock all switch.
I have no idea if that's a bug, or a "bonus".

Last edited:

DaltonX

Feb 20, 2022
Found a way to fix the sounds bugs, set the sound file parameter to null in commonevents.json in the www/data folder, my modified file is attached here, just extract the archive in www/data to overwrite the buggy commonevents.json .
It works! Thanks a lot!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alright here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.22 including scripts, plugins and 1 picture.

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed a problem with the AP reward of an event.
1.2 Included a combat loot fix by pashax
1.21 Updated to combat loot fix 2

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Alright here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.22 (called just 2.2 in the files) including scripts, plugins and 1 picture.

Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread. I will make one myself when it's ready.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thx shisou

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Should someone finish the game with my DMTL, then it would be great if they could give me some feedback on the overall quality and whether or not they noticed any problems. I did a lot of manual translations for this one, so I'd also like to know about really bad/nonsensical translations, but excluding the moaning/slapping-noise sections.

It would also be really helpful if they could tell me what tags would fit this game choosing from the lists of this post.