Celestia the Princess of Fellati [dHR-ken]

MorDash

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry for the lame question, but where do I download the most updated version game ??

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry for the lame question, but where do I download the most updated version game ??
A good source for updated, but raw Japanese hentai games, is hentai-sharing net.
They have recently updated their mexashare links, and with 2mb/s they're not insanely slow anymore.
(Due to the "approved hoster" rules, I will not link there directly though.)

Edit: I should mention that you need to search using the original Japanese name, or the dlsite code: RJ361593.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Should someone finish the game with my DMTL, then it would be great if they could give me some feedback on the overall quality and whether or not they noticed any problems. I did a lot of manual translations for this one, so I'd also like to know about really bad/nonsensical translations, but excluding the moaning/slapping-noise sections.

It would also be really helpful if they could tell me what tags would fit this game choosing from the lists of this post.
I started this about 2 hrs ago & so far so good.
I've seen some of the usual suspects like a repeated, but slightly modified line here or there but overall it's fine so far.

But now it's like 5 AM, so I'm gonna call it for tonight. :eek:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ah, I`m sorry, I forgot to add the:
"When do you plan to make a game thread?"
Well so far only one person completed the game using the translation. I'll wait unitil some more people here had time to test it in case there are still undiscovered problems left.
This forum has a "less than ideal" system for getting Game-Release thread downloads updated, so I'd like to avoid having to do so.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Well so far only one person completed the game using the translation. I'll wait unitil some more people here had time to test it in case there are still undiscovered problems left.
This forum has a "less than ideal" system for getting Game-Release thread downloads updated, so I'd like to avoid having to do so.
Still progressing, so far no issue, beside the typical mistranslation of she become he when referring to the princess.

Beaten it, no issue that i can detected.

Last edited:

pashax

Aug 13, 2020
So, I ran across a bug. It seems like a design bug in the game logic rather than anything caused by the translation. The common event #0073 which gives you loot after winning a battle can cause all kind of havoc if another event triggers at the same time that makes use of any of the same local or global variables it writes to.

The most common way to trigger this is to win a battle and then immediately go into the menu. If the timing is right, the icons for most items would be replaced with hearts or pink squares. This is just cosmetic and resolved with a save/reload. The other common trigger is making contact with an enemy shortly after winning against a different enemy. In this case, it fails to select an enemy troop and you just win the second battle immediately. Not sure if there are game breaking cases or not, but it's possible.

I think I have a fix for this, but I need to do a little testing on it first.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It might not be a TL bug, but it's a serious one nonetheless ...

See the attached save, check the number of AP, then talk to the heart guy, do the blow job & see your AP vanish into thin air.
I'm lucky I happened to spot it, otherwise I'd certainly have to cheat a bunch of AP into the game.

Not sure now, but I don't think I lost any before.

Basically, the game tells you you received 3 points, but instead of adding 3 points it turns it into 3 points.
So for anyone not aware, be sure to spend ALL your AP before doing the pre-rebellion H stuff in the hideout.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

See the attached save, check the number of AP, then talk to the heart guy, do the blow job & see your AP vanish into thin air.
I'm lucky I happened to spot it, otherwise I'd certainly have to cheat a bunch of AP into the game.

Basically, the game tells you you received 3 points, but instead of adding 3 points it turns it into 3 points.
So for anyone not aware, be sure to spend ALL your AP before doing the pre-rebellion H stuff in the hideout.
Sigh... I like this dev's games, but It's a bit annoying how many bugs are still in them months after release.

But that one "shouldn't" be super hard to fix, if the other reward situations work correctly I could just copy the code from a correct instance.
I'll look into it when I get home.

There's also still the issue of a beggar h scene only showing up in the gallery. You cannot seem to trigger it naturally, and I don't know when it's even supposed to happen, so I can't really fix it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

The dude who originally tested the translation for me, sent me quick fix for it.
It's included in DMTL1.1. Please try again with that one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/celestia-the-princess-of-fellati-dhr-ken.114315/post-8768421

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The dude who originally tested the translation for me, sent me quick fix for it.
It's included in DMTL1.1. Please try again with that one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/celestia-the-princess-of-fellati-dhr-ken.114315/post-8768421
Managed to finish the game w/o any further issue now.

It wasn't quite as content-filled as I remember the previous game to be, mainly due to many scenes re-using assets rather than scenes getting unique CG's.
It wasn't bad per sé, but I imagine the whole LIVE 2D mini-animations really cut into the actual content you do get.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Managed to finish the game w/o any further issue now.

It wasn't quite as content-filled as I remember the previous game to be, mainly due to many scenes re-using assets rather than scenes getting unique CG's.
It wasn't bad per sé, but I imagine the whole LIVE 2D mini-animations really cut into the actual content you do get.
Agree. You cant even replay the prostitue part in the castle.

pashax

Aug 13, 2020
Shisaye Here's a fixed of the CommonEvents and Map 166 that corrects the problem where the item icons turn into hearts, and similar weird game state errors caused two events happening at the same time. To prevent the offending asynchronous event from stomping over the temporary variables every other event uses, I moved the events to using variables starting at 800 which seemed to be a nice distance from any other game variable (I don't think it uses anything above 280).

Here's the changes made:
Common Event 73 (monster loot): Updated to use variables 801 to 805 instead of 1 to 5, and common event 452 instead of 71, and common event 451 instead of 131. This is the culprit event that causes the problem.
Common Event 74 (loot popup): Updated to use variables 802 to 808 instead of 2 to 8. A dependency of event 73.
Common Event 75 (refillable chest loot): Updated to use variables 801 to 805 instead of 1 to 5, and common event 452 instead of 71, and common event 451 instead of 131. Updated because of changes to event 74 and to maintain consistency with the very similar 73.
Common event 452: Copy of common event 71 but using variable 801 instead of 1. Original event was used by too many other game events.
Common event 451: Copy of common event 131, but using variable 801 instead of 1. Original event was used by too many other game events.
Map 166, EV019 (beginner's hall): Updates sample chest to use 802 to 805 as required by update to common event 74

2022-08-18: Moved the copied common events to higher event IDs to avoid a conflict and possible error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Here's a fixed of the CommonEvents and Map 166 that corrects the problem where the item icons turn into hearts, and similar weird game state errors caused two events happening at the same time. To prevent the offending asynchronous event from stomping over the temporary variables every other event uses, I moved the events to using variables starting at 800 which seemed to be a nice distance from any other game variable (I don't think it uses anything above 280).

Here's the changes made:
Common Event 73 (monster loot): Updated to use variables 801 to 805 instead of 1 to 5, and common event 76 instead of 71, and common event 133 instead of 131. This is the culprit event that causes the problem.
Common Event 74 (loot popup): Updated to use variables 802 to 808 instead of 2 to 8. A dependency of event 73.
Common Event 75 (refillable chest loot): Updated to use variables 801 to 805 instead of 1 to 5, and common event 76 instead of 71, and common event 133 instead of 131. Updated because of changes to event 74 and to maintain consistency with the very similar 73.
Common event 76: Copy of common event 71 but using variable 801 instead of 1. Original event was used by too many other game events.
Common event 133: Copy of common event 131, but using variable 801 instead of 1. Original event was used by too many other game events.
Map 166, EV019 (beginner's hall): Updates sample chest to use 802 to 805 as required by update to common event 74
Sounds good.
Did you already play-test it? Do all the events still work properly?

pashax

Aug 13, 2020
Sounds good.
Did you already play-test it? Do all the events still work properly?
I did, and while I didn't run into any unexpected problems after running through the entire main scenario and several of the branches, I did a couple more spot checks and noticed that one of the events had I copied an event to (#133) was actually referenced by another event (#143), despite being empty. To be safe, I changed the ID numbers of the copied events to 451 and 452 to avoid a conflict, and I've updated my post with the fixed version.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016