Celestia the Princess of Fellati [dHR-ken]

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • May/03/2022
  • Bug fixesVer.A08で追加した新イベントが起動しないことがある不具合の修正

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Still not yet?
We've got AN updated version at least, but still not the latest version.
  • May / 03/2022 -> Bug fixes|Fixed a bug that the new event added in Ver.A08 may not start.
  • Apr / 30/2022 -> Bug fixes|Content added|ver.A08 1 additional event, some other bugs fixed (details at ci-en)
  • Apr / 25/2022 -> Bug fixes|Content added|verA07 Addition of items to
    prevent
    Sarah from being attacked by Ceres. Addition
    of 2 additional events (recollection only)
Currently the latest april version is all we have (unless somebody buys it & shares it). But ... that one still seems sorta bugged.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
We've got AN updated version at least, but still not the latest version.
  • May / 03/2022 -> Bug fixes|Fixed a bug that the new event added in Ver.A08 may not start.
  • Apr / 30/2022 -> Bug fixes|Content added|ver.A08 1 additional event, some other bugs fixed (details at ci-en)
  • Apr / 25/2022 -> Bug fixes|Content added|verA07 Addition of items to
    prevent
    Sarah from being attacked by Ceres. Addition
    of 2 additional events (recollection only)
Currently the latest april version is all we have (unless somebody buys it & shares it). But ... that one still seems sorta bugged.
The dev seems to have a little twitter war with people complaining about bugs. I would give this one another month.

Edit: I'm documenting new updates here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ferate-princess-celestia-dhr-ken.114315/post-8005170

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
any full save?
Game was in update hell for a while due to a bunch of bugs. And H-Sharing hasn't been keeping up on this one for some reason or other.
Sooooo ... since the latest version still ain't available there ... dunno if many actually ended up playing it through to provide a save.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hm, It's been a month since the last update now. I'm starting to think, this is a repeat of the Paize Knightess Ellen situation. As in, it will never have all bugs fixed. (Paize Knightess Ellen still has 2 bugs in the original v1.10, but they are fixed in my latest translation.)

But even if, it's not like I could actually start working on it, because it seems like nobody actually shared the latest version 2.22 yet.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hm, It's been a month since the last update now. I'm starting to think, this is a repeat of the Paize Knightess Ellen situation. As in, it will never have all bugs fixed. (Paize Knightess Ellen still has 2 bugs in the original v1.10, but they are fixed in my latest translation.)

But even if, it's not like I could actually start working on it, because it seems like nobody actually shared the latest version 2.22 yet.
Yeah, it seems like Shine ain't able to get the latest version of this one. Even after all this time.
It does seem like v2.22 is the [Final] version though. But it doesn't matter yet at this time (be it DMTL or MTool, it's not handy with an old, broken version).

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v2.22 (5/22/22)
- -

any full save?

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've started working on it, but don't expect this to be a quick project.
This dev is a bit "special" and the game is not short.
Also to avoid drama, I'm not going to publish anything work-in-progress this time.

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can you traslate interface, items, skills and give us to play. Dialogs you can traslate later (use mtl on dialogs).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Uhm try to use shorter words xD Hehehehe just teasing you. That game is friggin huge. 166 Maps. And Scripts you have to edit o_O
Yeah this is going to take quite a while. I also want to edit the translation more than my usual stuff, because given the connection to Paize Knightess Ellen, I have hope that this game is actually decent.

Example for what I mean with that would be my latest translation for RJ362985.
So still beautiful poetry, but slightly less jarring. :KEK: