Collection Pinup Ferdinand Collection [2024-02-03] [FerdinandTW00]

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
FerdinandTW00 is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from Cyberpunk 2077.
Solo and Lesbian only pinups + some Futa.

Updated: 2024-02-03
Artist: Ferdinand/FerdinandTW00 - - - F95
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to 5k
Content: 295 pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

35-63: - - - -
64-81: - - - -

Shower kiss.jpg Panam and V.jpg Judy.jpg Panam Night.jpg Panam and V 002.jpg Cakes 04.jpg Panam, Judy, V 02.jpg V and Panam Fisting.jpg
1.gif Panam x V Car.jpg V x Panam.jpg Solo Meredith.jpg Judy and Panam Cube 03.jpg Meredith X Rogue 03.jpg CP 3some.jpg V Mirror.jpg

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Idk about you all, it's never enough Cyberpunk girls for me
Quick thread, free artist atm
Mostly lesbian and solo pinups, 2 Futa test pics
Sorting is original from the artist
Enjoy :sneaky:

This artist definitely needs more love ;)

Edit 2023-06-20: First upload replaced with artist's official collection - 179 pics
+ compressed png to jpg - 90%

Last edited:

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
Idk about you all, it's never enough Cyberpunk girls for me
Quick thread, free artist atm
Mostly lesbian and solo pinups, 2 Futa test pics
Started to post some heavy pngs in June, I'll compress those next time
Sort in folders by date
Enjoy :sneaky:

This artist definitely needs more love ;)

To be honest, I'm surprised. Usually on this site I see more worthy works that are "dragged" from various services like Patreon. Now I see my works here, which are just garbage among tons of high-quality content :D
If someone likes my renderings, then here is a link to the works that I have saved. I've already lost something. But it's better not to clog your vaults with this garbage :D
The link will be active for a while. Don't pay attention to the names and numbers. I've redone a lot and deleted a lot. I haven't debugged my own system yet and I don't have my own recognizable style. I'm just "learning".

"Ferdinand" is me. I'm new to the NSFW segment.
(I use a translator)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
To be honest, I'm surprised. Usually on this site I see more worthy works that are "dragged" from various services like Patreon. Now I see my works here, which are just garbage among tons of high-quality content :D
The link will be active for a while. Don't pay attention to the names and numbers. I've redone a lot and deleted a lot. I haven't debugged my own system yet and I don't have my own recognizable style. I'm just "learning".

:PogChamp:

1) If it's actually you, I think it's time to rename and put some links to your sig ;)
2) I don't think it's garbage at all, I definitely seen a lot and much worse
3) I and rf96 do a lot of threads of smaller free and not creators, don't be surprised about it
4) Even if it's just a hobby, for 5 months in - you are very good, so keep it up

P.s The kissing scene is 10/10

UPD: there is some pics from twitter that is not in the archive, I left a folder with those
And you should probably post unreleased pics too, bcs there is a lot

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If someone likes my renderings, then here is a link to the works that I have saved. I've already lost something. But it's better not to clog your vaults with this garbage :D

(I use a translator)

Mega
It's no problem, I'm just starting with Blender myself and making mistakes and definitely nowhere near I want to be yet and already your stuff looks pretty good to me imo. Don't feel bad bad about it, you can improve with a pretty decent level already and make money from it if you want to. Maybe try to interact with other artists friends you know on a discord server and get more feedback and advice if that's what you're looking for. Maybe end of the year my works will end up here too. ^^

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
OP Updated

Added 35-63 folders - 62 pics

View attachment 3065212 View attachment 3065210
View attachment 3065213 View attachment 3065430

mokatoy743 I readjusted your archive for OP in release order
Keep it up :giggle:
Ok. I did it. By the way. Not so long ago, I held a vote on my Twitter. I was asking if people want to see bestiality-related content. The majority voted against (by a small margin). Therefore, I did not publish such content on my page. But I could share it here (if it doesn't violate the rules of the site). I have a few of these images. If it's interesting.

Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Ok. I did it. By the way. Not so long ago, I held a vote on my Twitter. I was asking if people want to see bestiality-related content. The majority voted against (by a small margin). Therefore, I did not publish such content on my page. But I could share it here (if it doesn't violate the rules of the site). I have a few of these images. If it's interesting.
If you want, sure, you can post whatever besides rule 7 and irl

Reactions: Ferdinand_

dndxds

May 31, 2021
So where's that content :p, asking for a friend

Last edited:

dndxds

May 31, 2021
I shared the link with LordLegolas. Maybe he'll add it later. Perhaps I misunderstood something. Perhaps I should share the link here myself. In any case, there are few pictures :)
I'm sure he will post it when he can, don't worry. I think you can post the links if you want, you are the owner of the art after all, maybe it was about rule 7 that you misunderstood, it basically means no underage stuff