4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019

RJ404259_img_main.png

Overview:
An exploration RPG consisting of fetish fetish collection! series + newly drawn characters
There are 50 characters characters scheduled to appear
100 cards

The contents of the game include quests, quizzes, puzzles, battles, fetish play, sex events, etc.
If you clear the game, you can get a collection card!! Collect all 100 cards and aim to clear the game!

The contents are quite fetish!!
Whip whip, huge breasts, muscle, pubic hair, armpit hair, armpit odor, stuffy sole smell
Pissing, defecation, footjob,, outdoor exposure, orgy, facial cumshots, cunnilingus, open sex, vaginal cum shot, etc.
It has become a super fetish content.

In addition, some characters have been redrawed and re-edited to increase their degree of whiplash and fetishism!!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Original Title:
Developer: GAISEIDOU
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL )
Length: Short 2-3 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras:
-

RJ404259_img_smp1.png RJ404259_img_smp2.png RJ404259_img_smp3.png RJ404259_img_smp4.png RJ404259_img_smp5.png RJ404259_img_smp6.png RJ404259_img_smp7.png RJ404259_img_smp8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
OP here
honest opinion : Game is meh! You mostly just collect images without actually having sex (mostly foot stuff) and the game is extremely empty at parts. Definetly a far cry from what was exspected and what they promised, though still not as bad as their last game which was so bad i didnt even bother posting it

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
MY BOI YAMATO! AND MY GIRL MARINE!! fuck yeah, i was already on board knowing it's a gaiseidou game and now i'm extra psyched

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hard pass! Insult to the original artist to change there girls to all overly large damn tits! I can't stand it when people steal the work than change the damn characters.. makes no fucking sense.. characters are good enough to steal but than I don't like the characters tits so let me make them fucking large! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

I wish people would stop fucking changing the characters if your going to use them than leave them the way they are designed! Otherwise stop fucking stealing and make your own original characters! If I was an artist and I saw my creation destroyed this way I would be very upset! It's one thing when someone uses the character as you created them (as an artist can take pride someone liked the character enough to use them) but to than change them is like a fucking slap to the artist face!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes