• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lyndsee

Jul 1, 2022
Little help... for some reason the game doesn't detect the completed save. I know it's included in the file, I can see it under game folder\www\save as "file10.rpgsave", but it doesn't show up in the save menu. Saves I make myself work, but the provided one is just invisible.

LaZyWoLf42

Jul 24, 2018
Little help... for some reason the game doesn't detect the completed save. I know it's included in the file, I can see it under game folder\www\save as "file10.rpgsave", but it doesn't show up in the save menu. Saves I make myself work, but the provided one is just invisible.
What you can do is make a save file go to that file and rename the 100 percent one to the one you made, it worked for me

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
need save file
I forgot to include the global save
Gonna upload the full save +global extra in a bit

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Hard pass! Insult to the original artist to change there girls to all overly large damn tits! I can't stand it when people steal the work than change the damn characters.. makes no fucking sense.. characters are good enough to steal but than I don't like the characters tits so let me make them fucking large! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

I wish people would stop fucking changing the characters if your going to use them than leave them the way they are designed! Otherwise stop fucking stealing and make your own original characters! If I was an artist and I saw my creation destroyed this way I would be very upset! It's one thing when someone uses the character as you created them (as an artist can take pride someone liked the character enough to use them) but to than change them is like a fucking slap to the artist face!
I agree with the tits and body change they made the characters ugly and disgusting

Reactions: Dark0080
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes