Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Fetish Locator Gallery+cg+extras Unlocker Mod [v1.00.05] [OEJ]

3be43a9ac8

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the mod. In some "Day #" tabs there's less scenes than in others. Is that the game or does it mean that I didn't open some of them? Like in Day 4 there's only 2 scenes if the memory still serves me, is there just 2 scenes in that day or does it mean I missed something?

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
Does it have incest within the mod? should i put the incest patch into the /game?

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the mod. In some "Day #" tabs there's less scenes than in others. Is that the game or does it mean that I didn't open some of them? Like in Day 4 there's only 2 scenes if the memory still serves me, is there just 2 scenes in that day or does it mean I missed something?
Day 4 only has 2 scenes.

Does it have incest within the mod? should i put the incest patch into the /game?
you should patch the game., i havnt checked if its working or not., but let me know. :)

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
The incest patch works with this MOD, only if you put the Mod in /game first then the taboo patch. ufff :X

Reactions: OEJ

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So whats the difference between the mega download that contains scrtipts.rpa and the attachment 00action_file.rpy? do i need both?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Looks like the mod is still working just backup the two files
Unless the text in the bottom right is incorrect then that's not the most current game version and the mod would likely need an update. The current game version is Version: 1.00.05 not Version 0.09.12

D

Deleted member 2297626

Unless the text in the bottom right is incorrect then that's not the most current game version and the mod would likely need an update. The current game version is Version: 1.00.05 not Version 0.09.12
I just checked my game and you are totally correct, now im confused :illuminati:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I just checked my game and you are totally correct, now im confused :illuminati:
You should wait for the update if you want the mod to work correctly.
OEJ usually update his mods very quickly.

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
You should wait for the update if you want the mod to work correctly.
OEJ usually update his mods very quickly.
sry for the delay, i was busy with irl stuff., will try to finish it in a few hrs

• Love
Reactions: Moffy and Puff3r

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hey, ViNovella im curious if you know a little more about modding and tying in scene choices together? Example would be like the party scene where you instead of 2 options, you'd be able tp see all three in a row, but tie it into a 3rd option as "see all', with it tying the oral santa, min competition, and antony event togther? Maim Lain does somethin similair in his Depraved Awakening mod, tho i havnt had a reply to this questiin, and was curious since you seem to be an active modder on this game

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, ViNovella im curious if you know a little more about modding and tying in scene choices together? Example would be like the party scene where you instead of 2 options, you'd be able tp see all three in a row, but tie it into a 3rd option as "see all', with it tying the oral santa, min competition, and antony event togther? Maim Lain does somethin similair in his Depraved Awakening mod, tho i havnt had a reply to this questiin, and was curious since you seem to be an active modder on this game
ViNovella is the developer, i am the modder. in my last mod i seperated the scenes and you could see the others too, but this time the dev has an ingame gallery so i am just doing its unlocker., sorry.